Friday, April 29, 2011

Wish I were there ! « Les blablas d'Ilema

Let's say it in English, guess it's the perfect day for that.

Since 9 o'clock this morning, I've been in front of my TV. The ceremony is about to start. William and Harry are getting out of Clarence House in their Bentley (nice color by the way).

And I'm thinking, what would I wear if I were there ? Don't know much about my outfit, I'm more into hats right now. I guess it's just because that the ladies I've seen so far are wearing hats that are more noticeable than their outfits (sober) even if there's still a serious lack of originality I think.

I guess I would go with something like that : (live comments : William is entering the Abbeye right now, and the bells are ringing, and Harry is gorgeous !)

Not necessarily this color and this flower, but I like the huge floaty style.

Or something more simple like this

Maybe more feathery and fluffy.

Can't wait to see the dress !

Oh, they use minibusses (that look like hearses) to transport the minor members of the royal family, classy ! (Nice hats though)

I found someone more bitchy than me ! Karl Lagerfeld… I've heard « Everbody is fat… », « It is sinister so far. »

The Bee Queen (she's wearing yellow) is getting out of Buckingham Palace.

Here comes Kate. She looks lovely !

No comments:

Post a Comment