Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Hallway monster! « Just Another

At 6am I am not coherent. I do not make any sense to who ever I may attempt to speak to. Words come out slurred and groggy. My hair looks like a cat played in it. Early mornings are cold and I hate nothing more than waking up cold. One of these early cold mornings I woke up just after my roommate. Riley had been watching horror films late into the night and had trouble sleeping. slowly I rolled out of bed (literally, my mattress is on the floor) and stand up. Five blankets cover my body, making me look like nothing but a giant moving blob. My eyes are baggy and may face is pale. Winter was not being kind to me. With a large groan my move into the call and collide with Riley. My body doesn't move but she falls to the ground. Looking up she gives a yelp. I attempt to apologise but it comes out as "ing sogrynnnna". Riley's face pales for a second before she remembers it is only me and laughs. "you look like a monster. Good morning hallway monster."
"Guugd mondgnnmmnning." Leave a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment