Anyway enough with the miserable story hehe.
Last night I rummaged through my parts bins and got these:
Seeedstudio PIR sensor 2 Xbees Sparkfun Xbee Explorer Sparkfun Xbee shield an LED and.. my old Netduino!Then I started configuring my Xbees using X-CTU (check a tutorial on ladyada about this) back to 9600 baud and tested if they can still transmit and receive. I stuck one Xbee on the Xbee Explorer and the other one to the Xbee shield then attached it to the Netduino.
For the connections (sorry I don't have the proper libraries for Fritzing or Eagle)
Connect Xbee on top of Xbee shield Connect shield on Netduino PIR's + pin goes to Xbee shield's +5v PIR's – pin goes to Xbee shield's GND PIR's OUT pin goes to Xbee shield's D8 LED goes to GND and D13 of Xbee shieldThen I got my Visual Studio C# express and made 2 projects, 1 for the sensor program and one for the alarm program. My goal was when the PIR sensor senses movement then the signal will be sent wirelessly to my computer. Then the computer will play an MP3 sound on loud speakers so I will wake up.
This morning it worked perfectly because it suddenly activated and I got a major headache because I was shaken up with only just a few hours of sleep (I started doing and testing this by 12:30am up to 2:30am). The alarm got off when my grandma maybe walked our living room (i placed the sensor there and plugged in a USB power supply used for charging mobile phones) and it played my MP3 really loud.
Here are the source codes! Download from this link
;
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
Janet Reno's Mother Built The Family's HomeThe 12 Movies of ChristmasHome Alone (1990) – Film Reel Reviews


No comments:
Post a Comment