Sunday, April 10, 2011

No photo « Trail Mix and more

Food blogger fail…I didn't take a single picture of any of my bean meals this week!

On Tuesday, the Bf was so hungry when he got home, we ate scarfed down our meal before I remembered. (needless to say it was delicious)

On Wednesday, I was so hungry when I got home, we ate scarfed down our meal before I remembered. (needless to say it was delicious)

Actually, all the bean recipes were delicious, so why don't I just share how you can make them.

Maple Baked Beans- recipe from Oh She Glows Black Bean Enchiladas- recipe from KERF Falafel burgers- this one can only be duplicated by Edmonton readers. The patties were from Happy Camel (found at Strathcona Farmer's Market) and are the best falafel I've tasted. I heated them in the toaster, put on buns and topped with lettuce, tomato and tzatiki sauce. "Snobby Joes" the Bf loved sloppy joes growing up, so I just googled vegetarian sloppy joes and settled on this recipe

 

What was your favorite meal this week? Share this: Email

No comments:

Post a Comment