Friday, April 8, 2011

The Cantralls « Missioning

Facilitator This is a picture of mine taken by Neil Cantrall in our recent vision trip to the outskirts of Cordoba, Neil and his wife Kelsey and their two sons Elliott and Ezra plan to develop their ministry with "La Gracia de Cristo", one of LAM's ministry partners in the north of Argentina. 

They will help them to create, implement, and sustain a children's and youth education program. Along with service within the church they will be working with highly at-risk youth in the surrounding impoverished neighborhoods through sports ministry/outreach.

I thank God to be able to facilitate this relationship and I hope the outcome will be a good placement and as a result of that I hope many kids lives will be impacted by the Gospel shared through Neil's life in partnership with this ministry.

Please, pray for them! Share this: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment