Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday #8: Winter's Shadow - M.J. Hearle




This is a weekly book meme, hosted by
which features future releases that we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!

My pick for this week is Winter's Shadow,
by M.J. Hearle.







Trade Paperback, 432 pages
Published by Pan Macmillan, Australia
June 1, 2011
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance


From the Goodreads Synopsis


He's all that Winter Adams can think of. Ever since their fateful meeting at Pilgrim's Lament. Ever since he looked at her with those emerald eyes.
Ever since he saved her life.

But Blake isn't all that he seems. There is a strangeness about him, something dark and otherworldly.
Something dangerous...



This certainly sounds like an intriguing story!
When I read the synopsis,
I became totally fascinated!
You can see just how much of an impression
this novel has made
by reading the Goodreads reviews,
and going to  
the fan page on Facebook,
which you can access


I'm sure the cover of the book is part of its appeal,
since it's obviously gorgeous!

Although the book has already been released, it's
by no means easy to obtain,
at least not for those of us who live in the U.S.
I've already checked Amazon, eBay,
Half.com, Abebooks, Alibris,
and Powells...

Of course, I can always order it 
directly from Australian book sellers.

Except that the shipping alone is
at least $25.00!

So I'm currently signed up to be notified
by The Book Depository
as soon as they have it in stock again...

Meanwhile, I will just have to finish
reading the books I've already started,
so I can post the reviews!


So what books are all of you 
waiting on this Wednesday?



No comments:

Post a Comment