Thursday, June 30, 2011

Aaron Carter: Michael Jackson Gave Me Drugs When I Was 15

Aaron Carter: Michael Jackson Gave Me Drugs When I Was 15

Exactly two years after Michael Jackson's death, singer Aaron Carter has dropped a bombshell about his relationship with the King of Pop. According to Carter, the two were very close during his child star days -- so close that Jackson shared drugs and alcohol with the then-15-year-old pop star.

"He gave me wine," Carter, now 23, revealed to OK! magazine during a charity visit to Spain. "I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15."

Carter, who says he has never talked about this before, also claims that Jackson gave him narcotics.

"He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff," says Carter. "We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behavior bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police..."

Carter's mother related that incident to Access Hollywood in 2004, saying she was "furious" that Aaron had spent the night at Jackson's Neverland Ranch without her permission. At the time, his older sister Leslie said she believed that Aaron had taken drugs with Michael -- a claim that Carter adamantly denied.

If Carter's story is true -- and really, with Jackson gone, there's no way to know -- it raises troubling questions about Jackson's relationship with other children. (During Michael's molestation trial, the prosecution testified that Jackson regularly gave children wine, which the singer denied.) It also suggests that Jackson may be somewhat responsible for Carter's stint at the Betty Ford rehab clinic earlier this year.

Even so, Carter seems to remember Jackson fondly -- for the most part.

"I miss Michael," he reveals. "I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did... But I was also troubled about what he did to me."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/aaron-carter-michael-jackson-gave-me-drugs-when-i-was-15/1-a-361832

Cameron Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment