Thursday, June 30, 2011

Quickies: Quentin Tarantino's Toe-Sucking Tell-All & The Kate Moss Wedding Sound Insane

Quentin Tarantino photo
  • This tacky woman emailed 15 of her friends after going home with director Quentin Tarantino after a party ... and now it's on Gawker. I shouldn't judge, though. I would probably do the same thing if Tarantino sucked on my toes. [Gawker]
  • Tracy Morgan has moved on from joking about stabbing gays and now is joking about "retarded kids." I hope Tina Fey reads him the riot act. [Essence]
  • Aaron Carter claims Michael Jackson gave him cocaine when he was 15. You know, I actually believe Aaron on this one. [OK Magazine]
  • Puck from "The Real World" was arrested for domestic violence. Also, he is 42, which makes some of us feel very, very old. [PopEater]
  • This is a gratuitous Clive Owen photo. Call me! [Celebitchy]

Source: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-quickies-062911/?eref=RSS

Garcelle Beauvais Adrianne Curry Jaime King Drew Barrymore Leeann Tweeden

No comments:

Post a Comment