Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sarah Ferguson: I've Done A Good Job Of Being A Mom

For the past few years, Sarah Ferguson's life has not exactly been the fairy tale it started off to be when she married into the royal family. She had a public and painful divorce from Prince Andrew, and last year came the notorious scandal where she was caught on camera accepting money to facilitate a reporter's access to her famous ex-husband. But with her new memoir and upcoming OWN series Finding Saran, the Duchess Of York seems to be reclaiming her life and talked to Parade magazine about her struggles and triumphs.

On being a mother to daughters Beatrice and Eugenie: ?My daughters have already done more than I could ever dream of. They are such strong, kind, respectful, honorable, really dignified, decent human beings. I think the one job I?ve done very well is being a good mom. Both Andrew and I have brought up our children, and we are good co-parents.?

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/06/29/sarah-ferguson-ive-done-a-good-job-of-being-a-mom

Jessica White Chloƫ Sevigny Kristin Kreuk Krista Allen Kristanna Loken

No comments:

Post a Comment