Thursday, June 30, 2011

Glenn Beck and family encounter hostility in NYC

Glenn Beck and family encounter hostility in NYC: "When Glenn Beck ventured out with his wife and daughter to catch a Hitchcock flick in New York City’s Bryant Park, the event “turned into a hostile free-for-all,” according to his Web site.

He and his family weathered verbal abuses and slurs against conservatives, and an angry moviegoer even kicked a glass of wine onto his wife, Beck said in a video on his site.

“These people were some of the most hateful people I’ve ever seen,” he said. “I swear to you I think, if I had suggested, and I almost did, ‘Wow, does anybody have a rope? Because there’s a tree here. You could just lynch me,’ and I think there would have been a couple in the crowd that would have.”

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment