Monday, June 30, 2008

Kid Cudi


ima grinder jus like yall, so walk thru my grind wit me...i jus wanna make good shit at the same time give others hope....its bigger than me at the end of the day

These are the words from the next big thing, rapper Kid Cudi.
From Ohio, now living in BKLYN, this dude is using his gift of writing and rapping on his journey of self-discovery while giving us something to nod our heads to. He got some great freestyles and his Day N' Nite track is my shit.
His mixtape A Kid Named Cudi drops July 17th.

"Im jus Cudi u know?....im wierd...i love cheeseburgers and beer...i only make music about realness....my lifes goal is to live on the moon lol....ima Lover, ima Fighter...im difficult 2 deal wit at times...a lot of people dont "get" me...im workin on who iam thru my music right now which is why ull hear a lot of personal records from me, jus open up 2 me cuz im openin up 2 yall..."

on other cool notes, he's got style, he's tatted up, has a cute, innocent smile,
plans on acting in movies, and gets high to the sky. We can tell there's a lot to this kid.
Kid Cudi, you must chill with us.

check his myspace @ myspace.com/kidcudi
and his blog/site kidcudi.com for tons of good stuff, like videos.
Get to know him...we plan to.

No comments:

Post a Comment