Wednesday, May 18, 2011

cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation

images Cristiano Ronaldo presentation cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. 08-09-10 Cristiano Ronaldo,
  • 08-09-10 Cristiano Ronaldo,



  • swamy
    11-27 04:08 PM
    The moment one loses a job - technically the H1 status is lost. You can continue to stay here and look for a job under the Attorney General's authorization (AoS pending i.e) but USCIS is apparently counting it against the 180 days out of status that one can be for 245(k) purposes. So, as someone already said, if your approved 140 isn't revoked within 180 days and your 485 isn't adjudicated as well, you are ok. You may want to find a job soon though so you don't have trouble transferring your H1 or you may have to begin using your EAD and AP for travel etc





    wallpaper 08-09-10 Cristiano Ronaldo, cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. 08-09-10 Cristiano Ronaldo,
  • 08-09-10 Cristiano Ronaldo,



  • sargon
    01-26 12:09 PM
    Who deleted it?





    cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. +watches+cristiano+ronaldo
  • +watches+cristiano+ronaldo



  • prdgl
    07-07 09:44 PM
    Why can't you revise the ad before publishing it so you do not have to resort to such measures? What's wrong with just a MS? My company files several LCs for MS and they have no problems getting approvals.

    In any case, the answer to your Q1 is Yes. I will not comment on Q2 since I neither encourage nor recommend such deceitful behavior.

    Thanks,
    Jayant


    Thanks for your reply. We just published the ad a week ago. Is that a big deal to revise now ? It went into computer world and stuff. I am not sure how difficult it would be.


    Hence for this matter, I have another employer willing to file my LC this month. But I am thinking since I was not with them when they sent out the ad and requesting wage details, IS this something considered equivalent to LC subsitution if I join them and file my LC with already sent out ad ??

    Your answer is highly important.

    Thanks





    2011 08-09-10 Cristiano Ronaldo, cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. Cristiano+ronaldo+madrid
  • Cristiano+ronaldo+madrid



  • looivy
    02-25 07:40 AM
    Hi:
    Do you have any arrest record? DUI or anything like. If yes, theat may also lead them to issue administrative processing request.

    No.

    Can a legal expert provide advice as to whether I can use EAD/AP to get in?



    more...


    cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. Cristiano Ronaldo
  • Cristiano Ronaldo



  • thomachan72
    05-12 01:24 PM
    The above statement is incorrect. You will have to re-file the LC in addition to the I-140 for a port. There is some more info on Eb3 to Eb2 here: Upgrading from EB3 to EB2 (http://www.imminfo.com/Library/green_cards/EB/upgrading_eb3_eb2.html)
    Oops sorry about that. Thanks for correcting. These things are extremely complicated.:confused:





    cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. Cristiano Ronaldo presented at
  • Cristiano Ronaldo presented at



  • PlainSpeak
    01-13 10:06 AM
    I am working on h1b now but my 485 is pending for more than 180 days and have Valid EAD which I didn't use so far.
    Since you have a valid EAD you are good status vice. Of course you moving to EAD is letting go of the safety net of H1B but that is something you have no choice on. Make sure you apply for EAD extension excatly 120 days before the expiry of current EAD. Since you are EB2 2006 most probabaly you will only get 1 year EAD

    If I get laid off and my employer cancels the h1b, Am i out of status?
    If you get laid off because of cost cutting (and not because of performance) you might get some money form teh company depeneding on your number of years of service. You might also get extended medical coverage for your family fo rthe same rate which goes out of your paycheck currently for some time (CORBA rule). Employer will most probabaly cancel your H1B since total H1B count for each company is kept an eye on by USCIS. Cancelling of H1B will NOT make you out of status since you will automatically move to EAD. Best thing right now for you will be to not worry about layoffs but to start search for a new job .Remember on EAD a permenant open ended job is better than a contract job with a end date. If you have the option do NOt join a staffing firm.

    2) Can they cancel my approved i 140?
    Yes they can because a 140 shows a companies ability to pay and if they need to proceess new GC they wil have problem with existing 140 which tehy do not need to hold since candidate has left. Most probabaly in your companies case since they are in a bad situation financialy they might not cancle 140 because cancellation costs money too. In any case register your 140 on USCIS case status website and keep checking it everyday for any LUD's. If an LUD happens on your 140 and IF its because of company cancelling the 140 uSCIS will send you a NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) which has a time limit of 30 days to reply. The reply will be that you have joined another compnay with similar job and ur AOS intent is satisfied. For that to happen you need to have another job if and when you get NOID. If no reply is made to teh NIOD then USCIS will cancle your 485 and tat would be bad for you

    3) I am planning to use EAD for my next job, How much time do I have to find a new job to be in Status?
    See above ....

    Hope i was able to help you. I went through the same thing so if you need additonal clarification go ahead and ask me



    more...


    cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. Wallpaper Cristiano Ronaldo:
  • Wallpaper Cristiano Ronaldo:



  • luvschocolates
    07-02 01:41 PM
    I just spoke to a service representative at USCIS in Jacksonville, Florida, and he explained that the I-797 cancellation notice will be identical to the original we received, except that it will say "Appointment Cancelled- No need to appear at ASC".
    I explained that I already knew that but I was confused that my notice stated right below "cancelled" that I was to appear anyway.
    He said that this is how they do it, but the appointment is definitely cancelled and we should receive reschedule notices in the next 2-4 weeks. I explained that I could not afford to miss this appointment so I needed to be 100% sure that it was cancelled instead of just assuming I didn't need to go.
    He said due to a system error all appointments from July 5-10 were cancelled and would be rescheduled. He was very reassuring that those of us who received the cancellation notice were not going to run into problems because of all the confusion.
    So I guess we sit back and wait some more huh?
    I just thought I should share that info since I know there are quite a few here who are in the same situation and since our future depends on this it's not worth missing anything.
    Hope that helps some! Happy 4th everyone!:o





    2010 +watches+cristiano+ronaldo cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. Cristiano Ronaldo presentation
  • Cristiano Ronaldo presentation



  • pmpforgc
    02-08 11:08 AM
    Thanks for your responses

    I will check for Singapour Airlines deals.

    Mean while I sent email to German Consulate in Atlanta, their reply was that if you have AP you dont need transit visa.

    Also as I understand AMSTREDAM does not require transit visa? is it true?



    more...


    cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. Eusebio to attend presentation
  • Eusebio to attend presentation



  • fromnaija
    08-31 01:22 PM
    I filed AOS during July 07 fiasco. It has been more than 15 months since the first fingerprint but I have not yet received 2nd fingerprint notice. I noticed a SLUD in May/09 but no notice. Anybody else out there who filed in July but don't have second fingerprint notice yet?


    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, please read my earlier posts on re-using finger prints through the BSS (Biometrics Storage System) implemented a while back by USCIS. Only a small number of applicants will get a second FP notice. See the below for more information:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/23795-2nd-finger-printing-notice-anyone.html#post318744





    hair Cristiano+ronaldo+madrid cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. player Cristiano Ronaldo
  • player Cristiano Ronaldo



  • nyte_crawler
    03-06 01:47 PM
    It has been taking for ever to move. I had missed 3 times already to get it approved during the last 5 years. Lets see if it moves to 2002



    more...


    cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. cristiano ronaldo madrid
  • cristiano ronaldo madrid



  • harrydr
    07-12 11:40 AM
    Please advice on the issue above as i want to take this route to work 2 jobs. Thanks.





    hot Cristiano Ronaldo cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid
  • Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid



  • srkgollapudi
    04-23 12:55 AM
    Hello All,
    My labor for the perm processing has been rejected (after 2 years) due to an incorrect field in the ETA form. This was lawyer's mistake and negligence in paying diligence in filling the form. Can I sue the lawyer? My options would be either to restart the processing or look for another law firm to file my application.
    Please let me know if anyone has encountered the same problem? Can I file a legal case against the law firm?

    Thank you
    Ravi



    more...


    house Welcome to queue cristiano cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid
  • Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid



  • sbvw76
    06-02 10:59 AM
    Are you not suppose to go back to your country and come back in H1b since L1b is intra-transfer with in your company A?

    Pl. consult an attorney..





    tattoo Cristiano Ronaldo presented at cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. cristiano ronaldo real madrid
  • cristiano ronaldo real madrid



  • eb2dec2005
    10-28 10:33 AM
    I applied for the renewal of my expired AP on Oct 12 which was received on Oct 14th.But neither the checks are cashes nor any reciept notice received.

    Is there anybody else in the same boat,Btw, the service center is NSC.



    more...


    pictures Wallpaper Cristiano Ronaldo: cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. Cristiano Ronaldo
  • Cristiano Ronaldo



  • sixburgh
    06-28 04:31 PM
    You can have AOS and H-1b concurrently. If you have the time, I would renew your H-1B visa at the consulate and re-enter using H-1b. It is much less hassle than to return using AP.

    This is what I think too.

    But it contradicts a senior member's post above (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum77-work-travel-options-after-485-h1-versus-ead-ap/1598547-should-i-come-back-on-ap-or-h1.html#post1965755).

    Any official documentation about this ?





    dresses Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. Cristiano Ronaldo#39;s !
  • Cristiano Ronaldo#39;s !



  • black_logs
    03-25 08:34 AM
    TOI is the champion of these kind of nonsense, after S.1932 was passed by the senate they published an article saying 'Good news, A bill for Green card increase, H1B increase ..... have been passed by U.S. lawmakers' with no mention of house hurdle etc. I fail to digest that the reporter who is writing the article doesn't know, after the bills get passed in the Senate they go to Congress. But it's TOI they can do that.

    Today Times of India has published an article "Immigrants cost Americans low-skilled jobs". They have referred a study by Center for Immigration Studies. I have already thrashed TOI for publishing such nonsense and urged them to stop helping anti-immigrant groups by publishing such stupid articles. All members please post comments on this article and ask TOI to stop nonsense. whether low-skilled or high skilled this is going to help anti-immigrant cause.

    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1463861.cms



    more...


    makeup Eusebio to attend presentation cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. Welcome to queue cristiano
  • Welcome to queue cristiano



  • ss1026
    04-18 09:33 AM
    I am waiting to hear something for my wife. She would hate it to sit at home for one year

    Let see......


    I will update this thread if i hear something

    Looks like you were able to apply for I-485. Is there a reason why your wife would want to go on H-1B instead of EAD?





    girlfriend cristiano ronaldo real madrid cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. Cristiano Ronaldo plays with a
  • Cristiano Ronaldo plays with a



  • BharatPremi
    12-08 11:17 PM
    And no one can dare to put a price on tension, mental torture through which most are going through. To any one that is the biggest saving and so one should move forward for donating. So please respect the funding request from IV family for respecting yourself.





    hairstyles cristiano ronaldo madrid cristiano ronaldo madrid presentation. CRISTIANO RONALDO MADRID
  • CRISTIANO RONALDO MADRID



  • arunmohan
    07-29 05:39 PM
    Did anyone ask about EB3-India backlog?





    jvordar
    04-17 11:01 PM
    cool thnx guys... it has cleared my confusion...





    vfwlkr
    04-14 08:13 PM
    I am surprised you didnt get your GC around july,2007. are you stuck in namecheck?. Nope, I took an Infopass appointment in august 2007 and they informed me namecheck was clear and now I just need to wait for the case to be processed. Then the priority date retroregressed again until March. I've asked my employer's immigration lawyers to check on the status. Status due in 45 days !



    No comments:

    Post a Comment