Wednesday, May 18, 2011

symbol for family

images Premier Family Medicine Center symbol for family. are symbols Two family
  • are symbols Two family



  • dehradoon
    08-16 05:49 PM
    That is because the quota system does not apply as well in the 4th quarter of each year. Thats the explanation previously given. EB India has to hope for the end of each fiscal year for some magic to happen.
    EB ROW, please be patient it will be all yours after Oct. 2007 for the next 9 months.:)
    Those EB India stuck in 485.................it is either now or next year summer. If you don't see yours by Sep't, unless you have a PD pre go into hibernation and wake up in June or July 2008, you might find better luck at that time.

    Hi,

    What makes you decide on the pre-2003 PD. why should they be out of hibernation yet. As fas as I have seen May EB3 india was May 2001, we all know what happened since then. There are still a lot of cases in labor backlog with pre-2002 cases that have not yet been cleared, june/july there were thousands of cases approved for people uptil 2005. so what will happen, will in october the dates go to - "say 01AUG03", is this what you are expecting ....

    I am totally mystified by your pre2003 assumption and would love to get some more info on how that date was derived.





    wallpaper are symbols Two family symbol for family. FAMILY LOVE HEART SYMBOL
  • FAMILY LOVE HEART SYMBOL



  • santa123
    02-24 03:45 PM
    Can an approved I-140 from Company A (future employer) be used to obtain an extension for H1 with company B (Current employer)?
    Pls provide your inputs





    symbol for family. +symbols+for+family+first
  • +symbols+for+family+first



  • GreenCard4US
    07-13 07:20 PM
    Reputed lawyers like Carl Shusterman came out the very next day swinging with hard hitting statements. What was Murthy doing then? I have been ripped off earlier by Murthy. Anybody who has spoken to her will understand that she is all about $$$ and nothing else. I hope by our posting, others don't get ripped off and see her true colors...





    2011 FAMILY LOVE HEART SYMBOL symbol for family. irish symbol for family
  • irish symbol for family



  • nc14
    09-10 03:28 PM
    This sucks man. Another reccess to delibrate on HR6020 and they will be back at 5:00 for a vote.

    Who knows if we will ever get a chance to day or not. GURU's please give your opinions.

    ............................................
    $470 till date


    Someone please confirm...



    more...


    symbol for family. symbol or family concept
  • symbol or family concept



  • needhelp!
    10-28 06:15 PM
    Did this last Friday. Waiting on receipt number.

    This is the doc:

    http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddkc5z3x_4cj4sxwgh





    symbol for family. and symbol, design family
  • and symbol, design family



  • BumbleBee
    08-15 04:11 PM
    Shocking !!!! :eek:

    Not really, Everyone is numb after July Visa Bulletin fiasco. Sep bulletin is better than expected, better than August atleast ( there are some dates in each cell, instead of 'U' all over the map ).

    Lets hope for Oct bulletin to bring a little bit of smile :rolleyes:

    Beeeee



    more...


    symbol for family. symbol representing family
  • symbol representing family



  • cygent
    03-17 04:32 PM
    Hello all,

    How do you determine if the category is EB2 or EB3? How can you find that out from which document?

    Thanks!





    2010 +symbols+for+family+first symbol for family. Premier Family Medicine Center
  • Premier Family Medicine Center



  • logiclife
    08-03 02:30 PM
    Copying from the reply I posted here:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=133404#post133404

    I consulted a high profile ($200 per 15 minutes) lawyer to discuss this issue. 1) He told me that he would re-submit the AOS. The comparison to the medical clearance requirement, according to him, was pointless, as they are two different things. If USCIS issues a statement they will not reject solely based on the EVL, then we can assume that is the truth. Their statement on Medical clearance cannot be interpreted to say they won't reject on the basis of another missing requirement, say the EVL.
    2) Filing two AOS packets can indeed also cause confusion, but it is a smaller risk according to him, and should be mitigated by a covering letter that says you are re-submitting to provide the XYZ document that was missed from the first packet.

    Based on this info, I have asked my lawyer to get a confirmation from the USCIS on the document that he missed in my case-- the EVL. If USCIS okays that, we do not resubmit. If they don't do that within a week, I will try to re-submit... not going to be easy considering my lawyer may not be in agreement... but that is what would be the correct way out of this, according to the second opinion I got today.

    Thanks

    If you are resubmmitting or planning to resubmit, one tip...you need medical originals again, so call your doctor and ask him to create new sealed envelopes with original I-693...do this ahead of time coz this is only thing not in your control when filing a second 485. I am sure you might have thought about this, but just in case if you havent, then remember you will need I-693 original with your and doctor's signature with other stuff in sealed envelopes again.

    Wish you all the luck Abhijit.



    more...


    symbol for family. British Sign Language
  • British Sign Language



  • varshadas
    12-01 10:50 PM
    Lets schedule a conference call this Tuesday, that is, 12/05/2006 at Noon EDT. Let me know if everyone is OK with this time. Also, lets try to get more members on this state chapter. Meanwhile if people here can do some research on the people whom we want to meet up with.

    Thanks,
    Varsha





    hair irish symbol for family symbol for family. a symbol of family economy
  • a symbol of family economy



  • ss2005
    07-11 01:48 PM
    If they want to make money, they no need to say that abt 2 year EAD at all.

    And also most of the EAD renewals are free of cost who filed after 30th June 30 2007.



    more...


    symbol for family. Celtic Symbol for Family
  • Celtic Symbol for Family



  • Googler
    02-20 02:54 PM
    I'd posted elsewhere about my Feb 13, 2008 conversation with the DOS official who sets cutoff dates:

    And then there this piece of info from Ron Gotcher posted on Feb 14, 2008
    http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4285
    "Last night, at a meeting of the American Immigration Lawyer's Assocation Southern California chapter, Charles Oppenheim spoke. Mr. Oppenheim is the officer within the Visa Office tasked with calculating visa bulletin cutoff dates each month. He offered the following thoughts as to cutoff date movement in the upcoming months:

    In April, India and China EB2 will be set at 12/01/2003
    EB3 for India and China will slow down for the rest of the fiscal year."

    I am riveted by this because I spoke to Oppenheim just the day before this meeting (he referred to it). This was the conversation in which he told me that at present EB-2 India would only get numbers leftover from EB-1 India -- the problem is he doesn't know either exactly how many EB-2 India adjudicated applications there are in any specific PD range -- so every month he makes wild guesses, with the intent of using up visas. So I guess at least as of 2/14/08 he thought moving the date to 12/1/03 would more than mop up whatever was leftover from EB-1 India. Given the end of the FBI boondoggle (the effects of which have not been quantified by Oppenheim or USCIS) I'd predict that even a date in early 2002 would be good enough to mop up. Let us see if he changes his mind by mid March.

    But his statement at the AILA meeting has been bothering me so I talked to him again today. Here is what he said -- that he is considering not only the EB-1 India excess, but the entire EB-1 worldwide excess being given to oversubscribed EB-2! I asked him about his earlier statement and he said that he had had a chance to look at the numbers and determine that unlike recent years EB-1 worldwide is not using numbers up at a rate that would max out EB-1 usage. BUT. He is waiting for USCIS to give him an estimate of the number of EB-2 India applications that would become eligible if he moves the cutoff dates up to 12/1/03, he will set the date ONLY after he gets that data and determines that there won't be too many within that cutoff date.

    I also asked him to confirm that he was relying on his interpretation of Section 202(a)(5) (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=cb90c19a50729fb47fb0686648558 dbe) of the INA in order to proceed with this spillover. This is his current interpretation of that section -- spillover from EB-1 to EB-2 IF there appears to be a worldwide excess in EB-1, when there is no worldwide excess in EB-1 then country specific spillover for example, from EB-1 India to EB-2 India only etc. In past years like FY06, EB-1 ROW was looking maxed out, so barely any spillover from EB-1 to oversubscribed EB-2.





    hot symbol or family concept symbol for family. coating machine, Chinese
  • coating machine, Chinese



  • syedajmal
    03-09 11:26 PM
    We do have a lot of discussions and a lot of great ideas that come by, but one thing we seem to lack is the same Enthusiasm and direction we used to see from the Core. Right to me it looks like it has been a while since I have heard from them (except for hearing from Pappu but with no action item) on what is their plan and what is happening.

    I don't mean to criticize them as the whole awakening and this forum is a result of their awakening. But they seem to be missing or at least haven't seen any updates. I am probably not one of the highest contributors, but for me to further contribute in the future I need to see hope in the activities here And I don't see that now.

    I also don't wanna come up with fresh ideas, since we already have quite a few suggestions tabled by the core on which we need an update and also from other members.

    We need leadership and action. Not more members or $$$. With leadership I think the rest will follow.



    more...


    house +symbols+for+family+first symbol for family. Chinese Symbol For Family
  • Chinese Symbol For Family



  • gcisadawg
    03-09 06:40 PM
    I am tired of words "Something is Cooking". All I care now is cooked food - whatever is cooking.

    u bet! :D





    tattoo and symbol, design family symbol for family. Celtic Symbol for Family
  • Celtic Symbol for Family



  • gimme_GC2006
    05-12 03:14 PM
    Online MBA from University of Maryland University College matches the criteria you mentioned (to a larger extent). Also you can have MBA degree in 2 yrs. The course work is demanding and one would need TOEFL if not educated in US or few other countries. GMAT is not required.

    Thanks ss777, I will checkout..do you how it is ranked?



    more...


    pictures symbol representing family symbol for family. symbol of family happiness
  • symbol of family happiness



  • prioritydate
    12-20 08:52 PM
    No worries for you, if you were inadmissible they would not let you back into the country.

    I think so. I went in an out of country 4 times. 2 Indian trips and 2 Canadian trips.





    dresses coating machine, Chinese symbol for family. Tattoo Symbols for Family
  • Tattoo Symbols for Family



  • msp1976
    04-10 03:14 PM
    Can apply through company A...



    more...


    makeup British Sign Language symbol for family. +symbols+for+family+first
  • +symbols+for+family+first



  • genius
    11-21 08:51 PM
    Guy..i am just too tired of waiting ...but will still keep working towards it...
    i wanted some suggestions...my laywer screwed up my H1B by putting up a wrong start date due to which my application was returned by USCIS and I cud not make it FY 2007.I am currently on my OPT which expires in May 2007.I was wondering whether there was a way other than coming back on F1.

    Thanks in advance.!!





    girlfriend Celtic Symbol for Family symbol for family. Chinese Symbol for Family.
  • Chinese Symbol for Family.



  • psk79
    07-18 07:38 AM
    Hi Guys,

    Please post any July 2nd cases on this thread so that we all know if there really are any rejections. All I heard in the past few days was "A friend of mine got rejected on 2nd... My friend's friend got his rejected..Somebody got rejected..."

    I didn't see a single post from anyone who got their OWN 485 REJECTED when they filed on July 2nd.

    So please post your information as to when your app is received at USCIS.

    Mine reached USCIS on July 2, 2007 @ 10AM via FEDEX.

    Thanks.





    hairstyles Celtic Symbol for Family symbol for family. symbol of family Planning.
  • symbol of family Planning.



  • pappu
    01-10 06:27 PM
    thank you very much





    Naveen
    04-08 09:09 AM
    Well..you cut your BS first..just because Its not first hand doesnt mean it is unreal..just because I posted on IV doesnt mean I expected IV to take up this case..just b'coz sucker like you saw two different lanes in the airport doesnt mean all airports are like that..I posted my experience in the airport I travelled thru..I dont have to prove to morons like you.
    huh... _ _ ^ _ _ :cool:

    GC, I know you feel like everyone is picking on you but you have to understand its hard for some of us to believe such a thing could happen. A friend's friend story doesn't help either. I do believe you had the best intention in posting this so that people who are traveling can be aware of a potential hassle and be prepared to answer questions.

    Now we can eliminate all the guessing and skepticism by just calling your friend and asking for the details of the person who was sent back. If you don't have the time send me a PM with your and your friends email ID and I will followup with him to find out what really happened. Think of it as a fact finding mission and I will help you anyway I can to get to the bottom of this and it will also help a lot of the people here to understand the real situation. Would you be willing to help?





    calgirl
    07-20 02:33 PM
    Few employers and few lawyers didn't apply for EAD/AP on July 2nd. My employer said they applied for 485 but not EAD/AP. They will wait for receipt notice and then apply for EAD/AP.
    After Aug 17th, can we still apply for EAD/AP knowing dates won't be current.

    Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment