ca_immigrant
03-10 05:45 PM
Thanks Friends !
I have used the USPS service in the past twice and both the times the documents reached safely....I donot remeber which service I had used though...
anyways, since I was short of time this time I used FedEx , around 58$ upto 0.5 LBs (mine was 0.49 -;) ) it reached chennai in 3 days. ...my parents had thier interview got the visa and are now here....all izz well !!
Once again...thanks for the reply !!
I have used the USPS service in the past twice and both the times the documents reached safely....I donot remeber which service I had used though...
anyways, since I was short of time this time I used FedEx , around 58$ upto 0.5 LBs (mine was 0.49 -;) ) it reached chennai in 3 days. ...my parents had thier interview got the visa and are now here....all izz well !!
Once again...thanks for the reply !!
wallpaper nothing#39;s gonna change my love
immuser
10-22 03:23 PM
I got receipts on Oct 20 for my application sent on Jul 18 and received by USCIS on 19th. I sent it to NSC and get receipts from TSC.
however, the receipt date is Aug 17th. Can others share their receipt dates? is it close to the date received by USCIS ?
I am afraid this might affect the overall processing time badly.
however, the receipt date is Aug 17th. Can others share their receipt dates? is it close to the date received by USCIS ?
I am afraid this might affect the overall processing time badly.
sam_hoosier
06-22 04:45 PM
If you have AAA membership, try them, they do it for free for 1 set typically.
You may have to go in the hours stipulated by them.
AAA is not free :cool: I tried it a couple of weeks ago. Infact they are on the expensive side (compared to Kinkos, Sears, Walmart etc.)
You may have to go in the hours stipulated by them.
AAA is not free :cool: I tried it a couple of weeks ago. Infact they are on the expensive side (compared to Kinkos, Sears, Walmart etc.)
2011 nothings gonna change my love
MeraNaamJoker
09-15 01:30 PM
First thank GOD for pulling you out of this mess.
Instead of blowing the money in strip bar or any place like that, send it to India and ask them feed any orphans. You will be blessed more......
Instead of blowing the money in strip bar or any place like that, send it to India and ask them feed any orphans. You will be blessed more......
more...
surabhi
10-17 03:37 PM
Thanks Surabhi......So does my assumption correct in terms of the percent tax an employer pays which is between 8 to 12% depending on the state he is operating which inlcudes all the components you mentioned except the payroll company fee(i,e ADP or intuit or etc)? The reason I ask this is b'coz I am also planning to work on W2.
Yes. Your understanding is correct
Yes. Your understanding is correct
bbenhill
08-05 11:30 AM
I did spend EAD renewal for me and wife. Within 1 week our GC is approved. I think because of this application, they took my file out and approved. So I didn't regret the amount spend for this. I have received EAD denial letter after 3 weeks. So this is our last amount for USCIS. Many people with older priority date still in their shelf. Think about it and be happy.
I think you will need to pay USCIS when you apply for citizenship :D
I think you will need to pay USCIS when you apply for citizenship :D
more...
deafTunes123
11-13 03:01 PM
I am curious. What is WOM?
To my knowledge there is no way to expedite the AOS process.
Gurus?
To my knowledge there is no way to expedite the AOS process.
Gurus?
2010 Nothings gonna change my lo
harsh
12-30 02:08 PM
elanegeng and curiosity_76 welcome to Alabama state chapter. Nice to know that there are people in alabama stuck in retro. For a while I was getting alone in here :). I am in Huntsville. Where are you in bama curiosity_76?
Lets stay in touch. We can share our contact information so that we can get in touch with others when we have to meet lawmakers or other important events.
Lets stay in touch. We can share our contact information so that we can get in touch with others when we have to meet lawmakers or other important events.
more...
hemya
12-20 10:57 PM
My wife is applying for graduate school and they asked for her Alien registration Number. Should she give the one on her 485?
She is presently on H-4
She is presently on H-4
hair 2010-03-05. Manny
pappu
03-29 02:37 PM
My friend's PERM got approved in 5 days in Dec '09. His I-140 got approved in 3 weeks in March '10. This could be an exceptional case as I have not seen any other such approvals..
If he is ROW EB2 he will get his greencard soon. I485 processing times are reduced to 4 months average per USCIS Director.
If he is ROW EB2 he will get his greencard soon. I485 processing times are reduced to 4 months average per USCIS Director.
more...
amitjoey
07-17 07:17 PM
I think we need to send flowers with thank you note to IV core members and congress woman.Let us get vote and send flowers to those addresses.
Thank you
Instead send $$ as donations to IV. Contribute.
Thank you
Instead send $$ as donations to IV. Contribute.
hot My Valentine, nothings gonna
Alien
03-28 11:04 AM
I think IV should stay focussed with what they are doing right now. This is a non-profit forum with a purpose and lets let it be that way.
We can probably make it more expansive as we get more volunteers to moderate the forum but with whats going on right now,we should let the core members focus on what they are doing.
I strongly agree with Berkleybee that this aint a one-stop shop.There is a danger of core issues getting diluted.
We can probably make it more expansive as we get more volunteers to moderate the forum but with whats going on right now,we should let the core members focus on what they are doing.
I strongly agree with Berkleybee that this aint a one-stop shop.There is a danger of core issues getting diluted.
more...
house Nothing#39;s Gonna Change My
prdgl
02-10 10:32 PM
Thanks for the suggestions.
I have been breaking my head with this for quiet a while.
But what Ulterior motive can my employer have. Is he trying to lock me up with his company for years, becuase if he doesn't give me a copy of LC or I-140 then I can't really change jobs which is not nice.
Also i heard that if "I" pay the attorney rather than my company paying, I will get to have a copy of what ever i do with my attorney. Is that right ? My current employer pays for entire GC while the new employer asks his employees to pay for it.
Also do you know which is more difficult to get approved EB3 or EB2 without raising any red flags ? I am trying to understand which one is safe to play.
Thanks
I have been breaking my head with this for quiet a while.
But what Ulterior motive can my employer have. Is he trying to lock me up with his company for years, becuase if he doesn't give me a copy of LC or I-140 then I can't really change jobs which is not nice.
Also i heard that if "I" pay the attorney rather than my company paying, I will get to have a copy of what ever i do with my attorney. Is that right ? My current employer pays for entire GC while the new employer asks his employees to pay for it.
Also do you know which is more difficult to get approved EB3 or EB2 without raising any red flags ? I am trying to understand which one is safe to play.
Thanks
tattoo you. Alto Saxにて小林
a_yaja
09-14 01:17 PM
bc_rp,
Thanks for your reply.
For some reason even I just received the LC approval, the company attorney mention that the visa number is not available yet so that he can apply for I-140 and I-485 together. As I understand the visa number is the PD?
Also what you mentioned is that there is no point of apply for I-140 now to port the PD to a new filing case because the PD is always current? Is that when you meant.
Thanks
Are you sure that you are EB2 and not EB3? EB3 is not current for ROW (which is your chargeability). If you are EB2, then I am not sure why your attorney did not file I-140 & I-485 together (but since you mentioned you used premium processing - maybe you cannot apply for I-485 till I-140 is approved - I am not sure - just guessing here).
You really do not need to worry about PD porting if your new I-140 is going to be applied under EB2 category. EB2 is current for ROW. You can take a look at the link provided by bc_rp.
Thanks for your reply.
For some reason even I just received the LC approval, the company attorney mention that the visa number is not available yet so that he can apply for I-140 and I-485 together. As I understand the visa number is the PD?
Also what you mentioned is that there is no point of apply for I-140 now to port the PD to a new filing case because the PD is always current? Is that when you meant.
Thanks
Are you sure that you are EB2 and not EB3? EB3 is not current for ROW (which is your chargeability). If you are EB2, then I am not sure why your attorney did not file I-140 & I-485 together (but since you mentioned you used premium processing - maybe you cannot apply for I-485 till I-140 is approved - I am not sure - just guessing here).
You really do not need to worry about PD porting if your new I-140 is going to be applied under EB2 category. EB2 is current for ROW. You can take a look at the link provided by bc_rp.
more...
pictures Nothing#39;s Gonna Change My Love
rahulpaper
01-01 12:13 AM
vote..............
I got FP notices today (NSC>CSC>NSC). No SR opened.
I got FP notices today (NSC>CSC>NSC). No SR opened.
dresses Nothing#39;s gonna change my love
ksrk
01-21 06:43 PM
Do I need Germany visa to travel on AP, to India via Germany with Lufthansa air lines.. Please let me know.
Thanks.
You don't need a visa to transit in Frankfurt - meaning if you are catching another flight to a non-Schengen state (like India). Else, all "interview", visa stamping (even for other Schengen states), etc. happens in Frankfurt.
Thanks.
You don't need a visa to transit in Frankfurt - meaning if you are catching another flight to a non-Schengen state (like India). Else, all "interview", visa stamping (even for other Schengen states), etc. happens in Frankfurt.
more...
makeup NOTHING#39;S GONNA CHANGE MY
gparr
July 26th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Well, you got me started on something new Gary.... Since I don't shoot in raw format, I have never processed RAW before in photoshop, so I had to first download the most recent version of the raw plug-in.... and what fun! But since I have never played with it before, I'm still experimenting. Thanks! You've opened up a whole new world for me! :)
Always glad to help you expand your horizons, Queen. Anxious to see your version of my image.
Gary
Always glad to help you expand your horizons, Queen. Anxious to see your version of my image.
Gary
girlfriend Nothing#39;s Gonna Change My Love
logiclife
01-30 12:14 PM
click on the "Members list" link, I think you can see how many members are there in this organization.
--logiclife.
--logiclife.
hairstyles Nothing#39;s Gonna Change My
saketkapur
07-06 12:40 PM
Yes, I did the same.....even though I had a valid H1B stamped in my passport the POE made me use the AP to enter.....
spdy_mn
08-02 01:49 PM
Yes, you are correct. They just need copies at the time of application, they can ask for originals if needed later if there is an interview. But yes, still I got my orginials in courier.
Alrighty, submit the copies and have the originals in hand. That works, thanks
Alrighty, submit the copies and have the originals in hand. That works, thanks
n_2006
07-16 10:25 AM
As core team migth be knowing the solution, Can you please provide us some information whether we should go ahead and file today.



No comments:
Post a Comment