Monday, May 16, 2011

album lily allen alright still

images Lily Allen LDN, South album lily allen alright still. Lily Allen
  • Lily Allen



  • uma001
    07-29 01:50 PM
    I think you are talking out of frustration. Take your emotion out and think rationally. Why it takes 3-4 years for you to understand they are not going to start the GC process. Once its evident in 1-2 years they are giving all damn excesses...don�t you need to start looking for other opportunity. They might be ethically wrong but its not illegal. Again you are just venting your frustration.

    Yup, I tried...it happened once, why cant it happened twice or thrice. No gaurantee.





    wallpaper Lily Allen album lily allen alright still. Lily Allen with Alright, Still
  • Lily Allen with Alright, Still



  • sodh
    07-24 06:02 PM
    What i have heard is that the recent I140 approvals (2006/07) contains A#.
    Only the ones who were on OPT.





    album lily allen alright still. British popster Lily Allen is
  • British popster Lily Allen is



  • amitjoey
    01-18 11:47 AM
    Thanks IV core group. Signed up for $20/month. Please continue your efforts.

    I am from Chinese community and registered IV just a couple of week ago. There was no email message to me regarding this movement, and some other registerd users may encounter the same situation. You may need to resend them. Only when I opened IV website yesterday did I know this recurring program and current situation. I am assuming IV is the only group who are pushing to get the I-485 relief for high skilled workers with advanced degree. There are MANY MANY Chinese in the same situation but I guess there might not have so many Chinese in IV. IV core group may think of some better way to reach more Chinese or other people. Basically, we are on the same boat for the same direction. Better to concentrate all resources to reach one goal. I would suggest IV to setup a seperate Chinese (and Hispanic) contribution page to diverse the culture background of IV members.

    Subscription Payment Sent (ID #2PX91085T34540611)
    In reference to:S-19881018DS353430X


    Core can help, PM one of the core members. You could help IV by leading this effort.





    2011 Lily Allen with Alright, Still album lily allen alright still. Lily Allen#39;s debut albums
  • Lily Allen#39;s debut albums



  • hpandey
    10-15 02:25 PM
    I have a doubt about what can be accomplished by the flower campaign. I am totally for it if it would help but just think - it is not in USCIS hands to assign more visas to EB3 or EB2. The number of visas is limited and the number of people waiting for the visas is huge. That is the whole cause of retrogression . If there were as many visas as the people everything would be current.

    This is a simple matter of demand and supply . The thing that can help is visa recapture but that again USCIS can't do and only the Congress . What we need to do is point our efforts in the right direction .



    more...


    album lily allen alright still. Lily Allen Alright, Still UK
  • Lily Allen Alright, Still UK



  • Jaime
    09-10 01:04 PM
    Process stops if you get laid off and No grace period - No matter whether you have a PhD or Masters from a U.S. university and have been stuck in the green card process for 10 years. If you get laid off after all your contributions and frustrations you are automatically "out of status" that very second, and are expected to LEAVE THE U.S. IMMEDIATELY, doesn't matter if you have kids in school, a mortgage, etc. You'd better leave immediately or you risk being deported and "barred from the U.S." for 10 years (didn't know? Look at the law)





    album lily allen alright still. Lily Allen Alright Still Music
  • Lily Allen Alright Still Music



  • pmb76
    07-14 12:14 AM
    I think the typo is INTENTIONAL and was meant to get your attention to this thread. I thought it was some congressman/congresswoman with last name Murphy who wrote to Chertoff. Otherwise I wouldn't come and comment on this news. Do you think Chertoff cares about Murthy's letter ?



    more...


    album lily allen alright still. lily allen album cover
  • lily allen album cover



  • GCOP
    07-11 01:07 PM
    Thanks for your post. Is there any chance for any or Significant movement like this in EB-3. Now it's about time for EB-3 to move ahead. We have been trying for Bills every year, without any luck. Why is it so difficult for any movement in EB-3, which is stuck in 2001 and not moving ahead. It is really frustrating. EB-3 I is really suffering the most. Is there any solution for that ?

    ____________________
    Phone calls to CHC Members
    Written Letters to President & IV
    Attended DC Rally
    Contributed to IV
    PD: October 2003, EB-3



    source: www.immigration-law.com

    07/11/2008: Indian EB-2 Visa Number in Visa Bulletin August 2008 and Anticipated Expedited Adjudication of Their I-485 Applications to Prevent EB 2008 Visa Number Waste

    The movement of the EB-2 visa numbers for Indians is indeed a very good news in that it sounds that the USCIS intends to take out the visa numbers for them before the end of September 2008 as best as they can and attempt to adjudicate the applications before the new fiscal year starts on October 1, 2008. Obviously, there must be a large number of EB-2 cases which were filed during the July 2007 Visa Bulletin fiasco whose priority date is June 1, 2006 or earlier date. It appears that the USCIS has been working hard to get these cases ready for adjudication while their visa numbers are availalbe so that the agency prevents the visa number for FY 2008 from being wasted. Please stay tuned to this web site for this remarkable turn of the events.





    2010 British popster Lily Allen is album lily allen alright still. Lily Allen LDN, South
  • Lily Allen LDN, South



  • leoindiano
    03-17 10:58 AM
    Yes, mine was in Philly BEC too...which was approved in 2007 January.

    But, there was quite a few go lucky people whose labor was getting approved in 30 days state, 30 days federal until that time. thats why i took 50-50 probability.



    more...


    album lily allen alright still. Written by Allen, Iyiola
  • Written by Allen, Iyiola



  • alisa
    01-27 12:39 PM
    Arghhh!!!! I didn't want to start this.

    Lets hope things change to improve your situation in conjunction with improving my situation, and not at the expense of it.


    Well Alisa,
    Do you think its fair to discriminate someone based on their country of birth with all else being equal ?





    hair Lily Allen#39;s debut albums album lily allen alright still. Lily Allen Alright, Still…
  • Lily Allen Alright, Still…



  • villamonte6100
    09-26 12:50 PM
    its illegal to take color photocopies of driver licences, ONLY send b/w

    You dont make sense.

    There is no law that says it is illegal to take color photocopies of driver license.

    I've done that many times.



    more...


    album lily allen alright still. Lily Allen is sassy,
  • Lily Allen is sassy,



  • ashkam
    07-28 12:31 PM
    Pray, how is displaying Ganesha on a beer bottle akin to opposing Hinduism?

    And if that's so, isn't having a beer genre called "India Pale Ale" akin to opposing Indians?

    Getting offended has turned into a national pastime. Get a hobby instead, will you?





    hot Lily Allen Alright, Still UK album lily allen alright still. Amo a Lily! O CD não é o
  • Amo a Lily! O CD não é o



  • Karthikthiru
    06-10 03:55 PM
    Done. Just did it



    more...


    house Pay for Lily Allen - Alright, album lily allen alright still. album alright, still clean
  • album alright, still clean



  • abhishek101
    03-12 11:27 AM
    IV needs to OPEN ITS BOOKS

    And show DONORS where their money is going? Where is the sponsors money going? and what is this ORGANIZATION planning to do. IF not, one these days they will find themselves in a audit and public scrutiny.

    Any yes people who says open your eyes? Have you got your GC? EAD is only a means and not the destination


    PAPU, you need to explain to all IV members and disclose the books and what you are doing as IV head, and dont give me the bull, of we are working, you want our support, we want clarity and real action.
    cmphr, kumarc123,

    I have one question for you why are you visiting IV website, you have nothing better to do?

    First of all IV is not forcing you or any body to come here on the website. If you have issues you are most welcome to stop coming to the website.

    SO STOP BROWSING IV, you are waisting our precious bandwidth ( for which we have to pay) because you can only shout rather than doing anything constructive.

    We can make sure your account gets deleted from the website and records and you are banned from the place.

    Actually we as a community are better off if we can get rid of people like you.

    Pappu really does not owe anything to any of you actually you owe a lot of money to him. He spends his precious time giving you updates and you only can act as an A**.

    I would highly recommend to ban people like you .





    tattoo Lily Allen Alright Still Music album lily allen alright still. Lilly Allen with blonde hair
  • Lilly Allen with blonde hair



  • pmb76
    07-14 12:14 AM
    I think the typo is INTENTIONAL and was meant to get your attention to this thread. I thought it was some congressman/congresswoman with last name Murphy who wrote to Chertoff. Otherwise I wouldn't come and comment on this news. Do you think Chertoff cares about Murthy's letter ?



    more...


    pictures lily allen album cover album lily allen alright still. More Lily Allen albums
  • More Lily Allen albums



  • sheela
    10-18 06:54 PM
    Well,
    I posted a suggestin on here, and some genius gave me a red. Well I quiet don't understand the purpose of red or green? Does green mean we will get more money or faster GC?


    Well to all my iv friends, we all have the right to give suggestions, so lets not critique each other when we disagree, we really need to be joint and motivated to work for our rights.


    Look at this,

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081018/wl_afp/euimmigration

    Immigrants in Eu are fighting for their rights, what are we doing?
    Some smart guy gave me red for the suggestion I made earlier, my friend if it makes you happy to critique me, then critique me more. I can understand your frustration and pain. Instead of challenging that towards each other, lets all use it in a focused manner for something more constructive.


    Kumar:
    Don't worry, I gave you green. I wish 'critiques' are out in open for discussion to get to our objective. But those moroons like hiding





    dresses Amo a Lily! O CD não é o album lily allen alright still. album from Lily Allen.
  • album from Lily Allen.



  • srikondoji
    12-27 09:13 AM
    Hi all,
    By the end of the day, i will post an article in two different websites. However, there is another idea, i want throw in here, which can bring much more publicity and coverage.

    Did anybody hear the services of 'Press Release'? Iam sure few members here know about it.
    Look here for more details http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=press+release

    The cost will be in the range of $100 to $400 which includes article writeup and release of the news item to 100's of publishers and we can even choose the location/region where these publications can occur. It can include news papers and or web only releases. Most of such releases have got wide distribution including nytimes/washingtonpost, google news, yahoo news and other indian news papers.

    Should we give this a try?
    Thanks



    more...


    makeup Written by Allen, Iyiola album lily allen alright still. Pay for Lily Allen - Alright,
  • Pay for Lily Allen - Alright,



  • ars01
    07-24 11:14 AM
    I agree with jcmenon. We want to push for filing of Adjustment of Status or I-485 application to get EAD, Advance parole, etc. We are not asking to be given that status. The law says the status will only be given if the numbers are available. I think that is exactly what we are trying for in SKIL BILL as well. I think it is worth pursuing this option directly with USCIS.





    girlfriend Lilly Allen with blonde hair album lily allen alright still. Still came out, Lily Allen
  • Still came out, Lily Allen



  • gconmymind
    04-23 07:19 PM
    All,

    Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.

    Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.

    Yay!

    Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!

    Googler

    Congrats! Please continue to provide valuable info on the forum. You have been great. Thanks!





    hairstyles Lily Allen is sassy, album lily allen alright still. Lily+allen+alright+still+megaupload Wupload, filesonic,free lily album
  • Lily+allen+alright+still+megaupload Wupload, filesonic,free lily album



  • willwin
    07-28 01:02 PM
    I did shake hands with Donald Duck, so did my 4-yr old daughter (in Disney Land), in hindsight I should have washed my hands well after that :(

    You are one funny guy in this thread with high sense of humor!! I like that!!!

    Only thing I don't like about you is - EB2. (Need to say I am EB3?)

    LOL.





    uma001
    12-21 04:21 PM
    This is from Murthy chat.

    Question: If in the past I have been out of H1B status for 6 months (I-94 not expired), is this going to hurt my GC (or any new petitions to change / extend / adjust status)?

    Answer: A person who fails to maintain status for over 180 days may have a problem obtaining the approval of the I-485, which allows a maximum of 180 days for one to be out of status under Section 245(k) of the INA, unless the person is covered under 245(i) of the INA. Sometimes, though, the fault of the employer in not paying the salary while the person is considered an employee may not pose a problem but at other times it may pose a problem. Not having pay stubs will certainly adversely impact the ability to obtain an extension or change of status from the USCIS. Jun-20-2005.

    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

    Thats for those who are still in US. You have been put of US and reentered , so dont worry...Chill out





    logiclife
    12-20 07:14 PM
    Thanks for the clarification, Logiclife. I enter U.S in the first week of Feb, 2001. The economy was bad and I didn't manage to get a job. In fact, I didn't managed to get a job for a year. My then employer didn't revoked my H1B and the I-94 was valid until Oct, 2002. I didn't know that I was out of status till now. I don't remember seeing any section in I-485 form, asking for information about out of status. I did attach my previous H1-B approval notice(2000 -2002) while filing I-485. One thing I want to know is, did anyone got a query(RFE), asking to provide all W2 forms since their entry into this country? I am interested to know that.

    Ok, yes, I think you're right. On 485, it doesnt ask about whether you were out of status in the past or not. Its on 485 supplement A , which is used only if you are applying for adjstment of status under section 245(i). Obviously you havent applied under 245(i) as the deadline for 245(i) was April 30 2001 and that is a history now.

    Ok, so great. They havent asked and so there is no wilful misrepresentation. In that case, just stay put and hope that they dont find out.

    Regarding the chances of them asking for w-2 and paystubs, I honestly dont know, but it is not rare.

    If they ask for last 3 years or last 4 years of W-2 or paystubs, then you are fine, because your out-of-work period is ancient history now.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment