Sunday, June 5, 2011

Soap Dish: Why You Should Follow Your Favorite Soap Stars On Twitter

Want to interact with some of your favorite soap stars, well thanks to Twitter you can. There are a slew of daytime’s best who are on the social networking site that interact famously with their fans, it is awesome. I will be the first to admit it took me a long time to jump on the Twitter bandwagon but now that I am on it I am addicted. I love following all celebs on the social media network but I really enjoy interacting with some of my fave soap stars like Laura Wright, Alison Sweeney, Cady McClain, Scott Reeves, Melody Thomas Scott and Steve Burton, just to name a few and I do mean a very few. If you are like me you might be wondering what is the big deal about Twitter and following soap stars, well I am here to tell you because that is what Soap Dish is all about. I love it for a number of reasons really but mainly the interaction you get. All of the stars I mentioned above and oh so many more that I follow, all interact with fans so well on Twitter. It is because of that interaction that I now [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/NF8wZT2ty3U/

T.A.T.u. Amanda Detmer Amanda Marcum

No comments:

Post a Comment