Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Shia LaBeouf Covers Details Magazine, Admits Hooking Up With Megan Fox

Wow, Shia LaBeouf’s Details Magazine cover made me realize just how grown up he is. I forever think of him as Louis from the Disney Channel’s Even Stevens, when my kids were younger, that was one of their favorites. Look at him now… The 25-year-old Transformers star graces the cover of the August issue of DETAILS Magazine. He’s lookin’ pretty damn good, wouldn’t you say ladies? He sat down with Aaron Gell and spoke candidly on a variety of topics, including the women in his life. Regarding his sexy co-star, Megan Fox, did they in fact hook up? He ‘nods affirmatively’… ?Look, you?re on the set for six months, with someone who?s rooting to be attracted to you, and you?re rooting to be attracted to them. I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen.? Gell asked what her status was at the time with her now husband Brian Austin Green when the two ‘hooked up’, to which he replied, ?I don?t know, man. I don?t know. I don?t know. I don?t know (repeating this 12 times) [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/0GdQkKHigXQ/

Chyler Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment