Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jennifer Lopez: Unsure About "Idol" Return

She's just wrapped up her debut year sitting on the show's judging panel, and now Jennifer Lopez says she's unsure whether she'll be returning for a second season on "American Idol."

As of now, the "On The Floor" songstress has fulfilled her obligations to her one-year, $12 million deal with the super-successful FOX show.

When talking to BBC Radio 1, Jennifer made it clear that she's still weighing her options, telling, "I don't know. I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very on the fence about it."

The always-busy Lopez says that much of her 2011 is already filling up, adding to her indecisiveness, as she explained, "I had an amazing time doing it and I loved it but I have a lot other things happening, and it's going to come down to me making a choice of what I want to do for the next year and we're not really at the breaking point of 'You have to make a decision right now! I'm just really enjoying the time of just waiting and seeing."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jennifer-lopez/jennifer-lopez-unsure-about-idol-return-514392

Magdalena Wróbel Elisabeth Röhm Ana Ivanovi Chandra West Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment