Saturday, June 4, 2011

Eva Mendes' Cute Canine!

Spending some quality time with her pooch, Eva Mendes was spotted walking her dog in Los Angeles Friday (June 3).

The 37-year-old actress looked lovely on her leisurely stroll, sporting big black sunglasses, white top, and red pants.

Eva recently opened up about her road to success, and learning to pass on roles she's not madly obsessed with, telling, "I think that what can make a career is the stuff you say no to. A couple of years ago, I made a decision to only do things I was really in love with, whereas before I just did things that seemed right for my career, a big part, a good move."

Mendes added, "I've been in the industry for 10 years now, so I'm at a nice place where people know me and I don't have to make financially-motivated decisions anymore. It's empowering to be able to choose."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/eva-mendes/eva-mendes-cute-canine-510923

Stacy Keibler Summer Altice Summer Glau Sunny Mabrey Susan Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment