Sunday, February 1, 2009

This day...

Hell & More

Photobucket
JUMP!

yo I haven't done a "this day" in forever. Mainly because the weather's been whack so my gear's been on regular (as it is in this pic). And every time I go out, I'm rushing..as I always am. Any who, this is me in H&M, which I had no business being in. I'm in Hell & More! I'm too broke to be buying anything besides food, but fashion is my life...so my money actually goes to food, bud, clothes, & bills :( I tried on a few things in H&M but wisely walked out with only 1 item. It was only 20 bucks & hey, as my bf, Rell would say, treat yourself, don't cheat yourself. I think I'll wear it Monday & take a flick. H&M has mad shit for $5 & $10 so check 'em out. Peace mi amors

White V-neck: Hanes (i think)
Vest: Vintage
Metal stud bracelets: Express
Jeans: Express
Sneakers: Nike dunk

p.s not having a camera sucks :( but i love my beat down phone <3
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment