Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Writing is not easy « Interactive Sequence

In fact I find it's very hard (at least to me).
Today I resumed work on master thesis chapter 3. Five hours in – just finished \section #1 there it comes. The great white blank.

This isn't a topic I wouldn't know nothing to write about. But I do.

So after another three or four hours of work I put into the first few lines of that second section I finally have them. But by that time I was so frustrated that I just wanted to get everything out of my system.

This evening I started to work on Abstraction/Simplification in Videogames. This soon-to-be Chapter 4 of my master thesis deals with the process of abstraction and how we witnessed it in every medium but in videogames – at least in a way that abstraction is applied onto game mechanics.  That chapter will also be abused for the upcoming submission of an article-form mini-paper @uni. But I try to write it in a way that it can be reused easily.

Anywhu – Come all ye fairies of the night enlighten my head and make sure I don't forget until tomorrow. Oh- and make it about topics of  my thesis – thankyoo – L. (S|S)

No comments:

Post a Comment