Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Trail Riding in the Bosque; An Elementary Run | The Wellness Experiment

With that being said, I went ahead anyways  just to see what it was like. Let me tell you, that trail riding in the bosque is my new obsession!  It was exhilarating, endorphin packed, and so much fun even by myself!  I went 3 times last week and each day I go a little further and further out.  Last week I rode for an hour and it was AMAZING!  The trails are mostly packed so you don't have to worry about sand (there are few areas about 10 feet long).  There are tiny little hills, a few bumps, windy turns and a few other obstacles – but that is what makes it fun!  I also didn't clip into my bike because balancing in this terrain with my slick tires was a little bit hard. Mel and Justin- I met them on my ride

No comments:

Post a Comment