doubleyou
05-20 11:31 AM
Pappu, Thanks for the link it is informative and looks like IV had raised the namecheck issue. Let us see if there are other members on IV still experiencing FBI check delay.
Maybe then a retouch of the issue will be helpful.
Maybe then a retouch of the issue will be helpful.
wallpaper Sarah shopping as wedding was
atul555
03-25 05:40 PM
Yes, very good question. Everyone vote for this question.
Good question.. I asked similar one.
"Mr. President,
I am patiently waiting for my employment based LEGAL green card to get processed for over 6 years and looking at 3-5 years more, putting on hold my plans to buy home, be an entrepreneur. I expect to wait but can it be reasonable? "
I voted for other questions for legal immigration.
Good question.. I asked similar one.
"Mr. President,
I am patiently waiting for my employment based LEGAL green card to get processed for over 6 years and looking at 3-5 years more, putting on hold my plans to buy home, be an entrepreneur. I expect to wait but can it be reasonable? "
I voted for other questions for legal immigration.
Canadian_Dream
03-20 01:31 PM
IMHO: That's not how it works. SSA doesn't contact USCIS, it actually searches a simple Database which has I-94 number and work status. When you change the status in US, USCIS updates the status associated with your I-94 as "eligible to work". Similarly after obtaining the first I-94 on H1B at POE, ICE updates the status as eligible to work. In each case it is done automatically by using machine readable I-94 numbers through OCR. These updates generally take a week or two.
If for some reason SSA can't find you information, only reason I see is the I-94 number that they entered came back with "No Match" meaning not eligible to work. Since everything else is automated the only manual entry is at SSA, if I were you I would check that first. The only other thing that could go wrong is ICE failed to update your status for some reason after your first entry. If this doesn't get resolved contact you congressmen immediately for hardship because of no pay checks. They might be able to resolve this bureaucratic logjam faster than you.
Hope this helps. Good Luck.
Thanks guys for the response. I checked with the SSN people if I can resubmit the form. They told they will not allow that. Is there a chance that the immigration people keep it pending so long. If so can I contact them?
If for some reason SSA can't find you information, only reason I see is the I-94 number that they entered came back with "No Match" meaning not eligible to work. Since everything else is automated the only manual entry is at SSA, if I were you I would check that first. The only other thing that could go wrong is ICE failed to update your status for some reason after your first entry. If this doesn't get resolved contact you congressmen immediately for hardship because of no pay checks. They might be able to resolve this bureaucratic logjam faster than you.
Hope this helps. Good Luck.
Thanks guys for the response. I checked with the SSN people if I can resubmit the form. They told they will not allow that. Is there a chance that the immigration people keep it pending so long. If so can I contact them?
2011 and Sarah Ferguson Wedding
radhagd
01-13 09:43 PM
To port PD from Eb3 to EB2, He does not require to qulify for EB2 before Nov 2001, He is eligible if he is qualified at time of filing EB2.
more...
shirish
09-02 01:54 PM
I am in the same situation. My lawyer sent the application with out medicals one day before the medical reports reached him.
He is saying, he checked with USCIS customer service, that the medicals do expire after 12 months. So i will have to go for medical exam again when i get RFE.
As explained earlier I proactively decided to send in the medicals with a copy of the receipt notices since I didn't want to waste processing time through RFEs and was under the impression that medicals expire in 12-18 mths. However, when I spoke to the lawyer about this she said: "The medicals do not expire any more . . . let's "keep our fingers crossed" that the medicals make it to your files; we usually wait for CIS to send us an RFE, as that way there is a bar code on the cover letter to help get the medical to the examiner who has the file."
She also said that I wouldn't get any receipt notice or anything regarding the submission. So I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed.
He is saying, he checked with USCIS customer service, that the medicals do expire after 12 months. So i will have to go for medical exam again when i get RFE.
As explained earlier I proactively decided to send in the medicals with a copy of the receipt notices since I didn't want to waste processing time through RFEs and was under the impression that medicals expire in 12-18 mths. However, when I spoke to the lawyer about this she said: "The medicals do not expire any more . . . let's "keep our fingers crossed" that the medicals make it to your files; we usually wait for CIS to send us an RFE, as that way there is a bar code on the cover letter to help get the medical to the examiner who has the file."
She also said that I wouldn't get any receipt notice or anything regarding the submission. So I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed.
roseball
03-29 08:31 PM
This is definitely good news for people who are in PERM stage but this also means fewer spill overs since all ROW EB-2 who were waiting for PERM will now file 485
In addition, with the economy picking up, I believe there will be a lot more people who will be porting their old EB-3 I PDs by starting a new Eb-2 case....effectively consuming more EB-2 I numbers but with no forward PD movement.
In addition, with the economy picking up, I believe there will be a lot more people who will be porting their old EB-3 I PDs by starting a new Eb-2 case....effectively consuming more EB-2 I numbers but with no forward PD movement.
more...
ThinkTwice
07-11 05:35 PM
Where are they?
People who want to volunteer:
Please PM Franklin or/and me your e-mail address and phone number so that we can share the phone list. There are 380 numbers to call. So if e'one takes 50
we need seven members.
People who want to volunteer:
Please PM Franklin or/and me your e-mail address and phone number so that we can share the phone list. There are 380 numbers to call. So if e'one takes 50
we need seven members.
2010 Sarah Ferguson Wedding
ars01
06-27 10:52 AM
If H4 person was always on H4, they never had an A#.
If H4 person ever got an OPT before and are now on H4 they can use that A# in the I-485 application. (The same applies to H1 person as well) I guess it should not be a problem if you forget to mention if you were ever assigned one in the past, but it won't hurt if you can mention if you can remember it. Everyone on H1 at this time do not have a current A# but may have been assigned one in the past (e.g. OPT).
If H4 person ever got an OPT before and are now on H4 they can use that A# in the I-485 application. (The same applies to H1 person as well) I guess it should not be a problem if you forget to mention if you were ever assigned one in the past, but it won't hurt if you can mention if you can remember it. Everyone on H1 at this time do not have a current A# but may have been assigned one in the past (e.g. OPT).
more...
nhfirefighter13
May 3rd, 2005, 04:55 AM
Nice work Anders. Personally, I pan for the stuff on the ground and leave the in air stuff static.
hair MISS SARAH FERGUSON 1986
Green.Tech
05-28 03:00 PM
I did it last night. Please contribute!
more...
Green.Tech
08-18 02:51 PM
If you google, there are so many other cheaper providers as well (but their quality may be cheaper as well). For example, check this: WatchIndia - Indian TV online with live Indian TV Channels (http://www.watchindia.tv/). Anyone has any experience using watchindia?
hot of York Sarah Ferguson
prioritydate
08-14 12:33 PM
yes u are
And what is that??
And what is that??
more...
house Sarah Ferguson Duchess of York
kaisersose
06-10 02:20 PM
You should avoid phrases such as "fast track green card". That is being presumptious.
Last year when people were campaigning for the rally, some of the campaign slogans were "come to the rally and get gc now instead of 10 years later". That is pushing people's hopes up without reason.
The problem with such promises and anticlimaxes is, you will not be able to sustain their interest.
Last year when people were campaigning for the rally, some of the campaign slogans were "come to the rally and get gc now instead of 10 years later". That is pushing people's hopes up without reason.
The problem with such promises and anticlimaxes is, you will not be able to sustain their interest.
tattoo Sarah Ferguson sat down with
new_horizon
05-26 08:45 PM
I had an error message in the past few days. But when I tried it today, and I was able to schedule an appointment. There are dates available from June 1-12 (week days).
more...
pictures Sarah Ferguson Wedding Dress:
milind70
07-26 01:04 PM
I live in Jersey City. I am planning to move to NYC. My company and job location stays the same. I have filed my I-485 (received July 23rd) with I-140pending. I don't have my I-485 receipt notice, only I-140 receipt.
1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?
2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.
Thanks
It depends
have u applied urself or thru a lawyer??
If you have applied yourself and have not filled out the G 28 form then you will get the recipt notice and the FP notice .In that case i would delay the change of reisdence. After getting these I would change and fill our AR 11 form to notify USCIS regarding the change of address.
If lawyer has applied for your behalf, it is most likely he will get the 485 recipt notice and FP notice ,but in any case please talk to your lawyer .
1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?
2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.
Thanks
It depends
have u applied urself or thru a lawyer??
If you have applied yourself and have not filled out the G 28 form then you will get the recipt notice and the FP notice .In that case i would delay the change of reisdence. After getting these I would change and fill our AR 11 form to notify USCIS regarding the change of address.
If lawyer has applied for your behalf, it is most likely he will get the 485 recipt notice and FP notice ,but in any case please talk to your lawyer .
dresses pimp Sarah Ferguson is on
BPforGC
05-21 04:54 PM
July 2009
July 2010
July 2011
July 2012...or
By the way things are moving backwards, We will be awarded GC posthumously in a Rose Garden Ceremony by the President (who will be my son since he was born here and eligible to be come President. He will be contesting elections in 2060 under 'American Nava Nirman Sena' Ticket).
July 2010
July 2011
July 2012...or
By the way things are moving backwards, We will be awarded GC posthumously in a Rose Garden Ceremony by the President (who will be my son since he was born here and eligible to be come President. He will be contesting elections in 2060 under 'American Nava Nirman Sena' Ticket).
more...
makeup that Sarah Ferguson WAS
man-woman-and-gc
03-26 08:43 AM
I got another CRIS email today. Can anyone tell me what is the 'standard processing' mentioned in the email below?
Anyone else know what this means for the status of my application?
Thanks.
-----------------------------
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The last processing action taken on your case
Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.
Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Anyone else know what this means for the status of my application?
Thanks.
-----------------------------
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The last processing action taken on your case
Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.
Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
girlfriend Miss Sarah Ferguson Wedding
h1techSlave
08-05 12:18 PM
The fee is for processing your application, which they did. So there is no provision for a refund.
hairstyles SARAH Ferguson is devastated.
Ramba
07-29 07:15 PM
Ahem.. ? :confused:
Technically speaking, an immigrant visa should be immediately available to approve her 485. So, she needs to wait till her PD (which is in fact yours), become current again. You may contact a lawyer orCongressman/Senaters or USCIS regarding this situation. But I doubt it will yield any positive results. As she is a derivative applicant, she will have no problem in approval, except the waiting game. If it going to be very long, once you acquire a citizenship, you can file a I-30 for her and she will become GC holder immediately.
Technically speaking, an immigrant visa should be immediately available to approve her 485. So, she needs to wait till her PD (which is in fact yours), become current again. You may contact a lawyer orCongressman/Senaters or USCIS regarding this situation. But I doubt it will yield any positive results. As she is a derivative applicant, she will have no problem in approval, except the waiting game. If it going to be very long, once you acquire a citizenship, you can file a I-30 for her and she will become GC holder immediately.
oo00mustang00oo
08-10 04:48 PM
Guys,
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
MYGCBY2010
07-27 03:03 PM
The job order will contain the job description. This will be in the Labor Application. Usually when a 140 is being applied, the employer will provide you the job order and tell you to ensure your experience letters are in line with the Job order.
You will need the 140 number. See if you can get it somehow. Since it belongs to the employer, I doubt you can get the number by calling USCIS.
The 485 is yours and you should get a receipt. With this receipt, you can invoke AC21 without any problems. You will not need copies of Labor or 140.
But to Invoke AC21 and for subsequent adjudication of 485 without issues, nature of the Job should be same or similiar. What are the options by which I could find my Job nature.. Since I don't have a labour copy or i-140 info.. Any inputs ?
You will need the 140 number. See if you can get it somehow. Since it belongs to the employer, I doubt you can get the number by calling USCIS.
The 485 is yours and you should get a receipt. With this receipt, you can invoke AC21 without any problems. You will not need copies of Labor or 140.
But to Invoke AC21 and for subsequent adjudication of 485 without issues, nature of the Job should be same or similiar. What are the options by which I could find my Job nature.. Since I don't have a labour copy or i-140 info.. Any inputs ?



No comments:
Post a Comment