martinvisalaw
03-22 07:17 PM
(1) File a MTR? should I file this myself or work with my law firm on this? What is the effort involved in filing the MTR as I understand from the denial letter that I have until Apr 14th to file the MTR?
(2)Is there any other means to communicate with TSC that my RFE response was received at TSC within the 33 day time limit and hence there is no basis for this denial?
(3) Re-file a new 140 petition?
Definitely file an MTR/appeal if you are 100% certain that the RFE response was received by TSC before the deadline. CIS should reopen the case if it was their mistake. Immigration regulations specifically allow for this procedure. There is no other way to ask TSC to reconsider - they will require an MTR.
If it was their mistake, in theory you should not need to pay the filing fees for an MTR. However, the attorney needs to make it very clear on the filing that the case should not be rejected for lack of filing fees. The contract workers who open the mail might reject the case if they don't see a check. It might be safer to include a check if you are close to the filing deadline.
(2)Is there any other means to communicate with TSC that my RFE response was received at TSC within the 33 day time limit and hence there is no basis for this denial?
(3) Re-file a new 140 petition?
Definitely file an MTR/appeal if you are 100% certain that the RFE response was received by TSC before the deadline. CIS should reopen the case if it was their mistake. Immigration regulations specifically allow for this procedure. There is no other way to ask TSC to reconsider - they will require an MTR.
If it was their mistake, in theory you should not need to pay the filing fees for an MTR. However, the attorney needs to make it very clear on the filing that the case should not be rejected for lack of filing fees. The contract workers who open the mail might reject the case if they don't see a check. It might be safer to include a check if you are close to the filing deadline.
wallpaper love quotes for us. love
sheelalann
05-21 09:13 AM
Its been real fast. Yesterday I received my Approval letter, today I received my Card in mail.
Application was approved on 13 may after opening SR on 6th may. So canceling INFOPASS... :)
Congratulations !! Enjoy the freedom
Application was approved on 13 may after opening SR on 6th may. So canceling INFOPASS... :)
Congratulations !! Enjoy the freedom
nortam1
09-15 02:04 PM
Can't see them. Already refreshed and deleted cookies.
Anyway, can anyone tell me what's the processing date for EAD I485 based at NSC?
Anyway, can anyone tell me what's the processing date for EAD I485 based at NSC?
2011 anniversary wishes for husband
vin13
12-02 01:21 PM
We had a emergency situation last year. We had already filed our AP documents a couple of months ago but had not been approved. We went to USCIS office and showed hospital letter as a proof for emergency. They made us fill a new application and AP was approved in 1 day.
If you do not get help in one of the offices, try your luck at another USCIS office.
If you do not get help in one of the offices, try your luck at another USCIS office.
more...
MArch172008
05-22 06:58 PM
As mentioned by my HR attorney applied my labour application electronically on march 17th and forwarded me a case number starting with c , so i am assuming it was appl;ied at chicago center.
Its more then two months now i did not have any update from my HR inturn from attorney.
At the time of aplying attorney did not took any signature either from me or my HR , she said we have to sign at the later stages.
My fear is I might get a query or it may go into incomplete staus as it was not filled properly.
I am not sure if it should be filed in that way ....
Let me know if i am heading in right direction ...
Its more then two months now i did not have any update from my HR inturn from attorney.
At the time of aplying attorney did not took any signature either from me or my HR , she said we have to sign at the later stages.
My fear is I might get a query or it may go into incomplete staus as it was not filled properly.
I am not sure if it should be filed in that way ....
Let me know if i am heading in right direction ...
smiledentist
06-14 06:33 PM
Any more advices please
more...
sundarraj61
11-04 10:39 PM
I too missed the chance ( formy wife and son) and waiting for the next chance and not sure when it is going to happen.
-sundar
Situation - During the month of July, I filed my 485 when all categories were current. Got my receipt too. Missed wife's application because her papers were not ready. Now priority dates have retrogressed again.
Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.
Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?
-sundar
Situation - During the month of July, I filed my 485 when all categories were current. Got my receipt too. Missed wife's application because her papers were not ready. Now priority dates have retrogressed again.
Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.
Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?
2010 more.
rameshavula
06-15 08:04 PM
For me I noticed the Alien # issued on the OPT card. And I noticed that my lawyer always used the same A# for my H1-B petition.
more...
akhilmahajan
04-30 10:44 AM
see we got some hope..........
thanks a lot for the update...........
thanks a lot for the update...........
hair images NICKELBACK HERO ALBUM
rbalaji5
03-02 08:02 PM
Thanks all for the very useful informations. Yes - I called the DI office today. As per their instruction, booked the infopass appointment for SFO. I will update the result soon.
As Informed I went SFO Local CBP/USCIS office through infopass appointment. The IO said that they did it as per the law. Also they suggested me to go U.S- Mexico border to get the new I-94 by paying $6.
As per their advise, I went to San Ysidro, (Tijuana) US - Mexico border. Crossed the border by walk, came back to U.S and got the new I-94 by explaining the situation. IO at POE understood the problem and gave the new I-94 without any issue.
As Informed I went SFO Local CBP/USCIS office through infopass appointment. The IO said that they did it as per the law. Also they suggested me to go U.S- Mexico border to get the new I-94 by paying $6.
As per their advise, I went to San Ysidro, (Tijuana) US - Mexico border. Crossed the border by walk, came back to U.S and got the new I-94 by explaining the situation. IO at POE understood the problem and gave the new I-94 without any issue.
more...
needhelp!
02-12 10:59 AM
purgan,
This is a good idea. Can you create a thread with poll and we can see what percentage bought a house in US vs invested in property elsewhere. (or both)
I signed as well.
I also might point out another important angle to this mortgage issue. In the past 2 years since I was still waiting for my green card, I purchased 2 apartments in India. My dollar savings got diverted abroad since I saw no point purchasing in a country where my presence is uncerrtain.
I am sure there are many others who invested abroad instead of the USA. IV can perhaps institute a poll to see how many people bought abroad and how much they invested. This way there will be a quanfifiable impact of dollars diverted. I am sure it will be in the hundreds of millions atleast.
This is a good idea. Can you create a thread with poll and we can see what percentage bought a house in US vs invested in property elsewhere. (or both)
I signed as well.
I also might point out another important angle to this mortgage issue. In the past 2 years since I was still waiting for my green card, I purchased 2 apartments in India. My dollar savings got diverted abroad since I saw no point purchasing in a country where my presence is uncerrtain.
I am sure there are many others who invested abroad instead of the USA. IV can perhaps institute a poll to see how many people bought abroad and how much they invested. This way there will be a quanfifiable impact of dollars diverted. I am sure it will be in the hundreds of millions atleast.
hot more.
immigrant2007
09-15 10:02 AM
NO We won't do anything. we will jsut browse this site and fight with each other but we have decided to do nothing. We are good at writing but we are better at doing nothing. We have lots of guts and experience in doing nothing and we have deiciced to wait and watch and get our GCs by doing nothing so don't ever hope that we will do something as it is true won't do anything
more...
house They wouldn#39;t lose ALL online

blah45
10-09 06:26 PM
Called USCIS and my information is still not in their database. The operator asked me to call again later.
:(:mad:
:(:mad:
tattoo images Preview Justin
rockstart
05-05 10:14 AM
I agree with your lawyers statement. She will not be counted against the quota because she already has H1. Also I would recommend premium processing when she gets a job.
Well i just sent a message to my lawyer and this is the reply i received.
"If her current H-1B has been counted against the cap before, she should be able to return to H-1B status without having to wait for the cap to reopen."
Pls comment:)
Well i just sent a message to my lawyer and this is the reply i received.
"If her current H-1B has been counted against the cap before, she should be able to return to H-1B status without having to wait for the cap to reopen."
Pls comment:)
more...
pictures all the available visas,
kirupa
10-11 04:25 AM
Thanks - fixed! :)
dresses expiry and all the details
zCool
05-21 03:33 PM
There no hard and fast rule.. so long as you can prove the intent to work permanantly.. some will say 6 months .. some will say 1 yr.
more...
makeup but almost all
manderson
05-24 01:08 PM
we need to be on front page of CNN, FOX, MSNBC etc. if we want to make a difference.
By the way , i did send several emails to CNN. But looks like we are gonna have to wait till someone covers us in media.
just make sure it's not Lou Dobbs!
By the way , i did send several emails to CNN. But looks like we are gonna have to wait till someone covers us in media.
just make sure it's not Lou Dobbs!
girlfriend James - all, Basketball,
LondonTown
07-30 02:28 PM
is this common for all those who have a primary vendor between the employer and the client ? or they are just doing it in random ?
Though i live in hyd i chose delhi for appointment coz previous stampings from delhi had no issues :(
I guess it is random.
Though i live in hyd i chose delhi for appointment coz previous stampings from delhi had no issues :(
I guess it is random.
hairstyles Do we need to take all pages
pd052009
09-13 02:51 PM
You save time when you port from one EB category to another EB category and your country of chargeability has a backlog. Switching b/w employers with same EB category will not save any time.
Hi pd052009,
Thank you for your help. I am just confused about one issue. I thought by porting my PD from and old EB2+ perm case to a new EB2+perm will save me time in waiting for the PD. Now you mentioned that if I port my PD from an old EB2 to a new EB2 (same category), I will not save any time. Please clarify.
Thanks.
Hi pd052009,
Thank you for your help. I am just confused about one issue. I thought by porting my PD from and old EB2+ perm case to a new EB2+perm will save me time in waiting for the PD. Now you mentioned that if I port my PD from an old EB2 to a new EB2 (same category), I will not save any time. Please clarify.
Thanks.
va_dude
07-20 06:08 PM
Let us know what you find out from your subsequent calls or infopass appointments.
reddy77
07-23 08:25 AM
Pittsburg ?? what state CA or PA ?? since there is no "h", I assume you are talking about pittsburg in CA ...
Hi Thanks for your inputs.
But both the employers are consultant.
One is in Fremont CA and other in Pittsburg. Both are offering almost same salary.
So which should be an better option, if they have a similar better client list?
Hi Thanks for your inputs.
But both the employers are consultant.
One is in Fremont CA and other in Pittsburg. Both are offering almost same salary.
So which should be an better option, if they have a similar better client list?



No comments:
Post a Comment