danu2007
10-30 11:03 PM
Done..Posted the letter
wallpaper For the complete 2011 NASCAR
dontcareanymore
08-10 03:04 PM
That means EB2 India/China will see drastic movement this year....may be to end or 2007 or 2008?
Wishful thinking ?:)
Wishful thinking ?:)
grinch
03-15 05:19 PM
ok made thread, lets do this...
And are the polls done for this battle?
And are the polls done for this battle?
2011 nascar 2011 schedule, nascar
thirdworldman
03-09 10:55 PM
Nice renders Eilsoe and Grinch--both very dramatic. Here's mine--it feels unfinished but this is all I had time for.
http://www.inmod.com/casey/3dsubway_final.jpg
http://www.inmod.com/casey/3dsubway_final.jpg
more...
pappu
09-10 11:14 AM
I'm not able to figure out how to post a mssg in chat..is it 'coz I'm restricted or something? At the bottom of the page I see my name as logged in members though..I've over 150 posts and 4 dots..not enough for access to chat or is it that I'm not able to figure out how to post mssgs? Appreciate it if someone can explain it to me.
Thank you.
You can post. Just type the messages on the left hand side panel.
Thank you.
You can post. Just type the messages on the left hand side panel.
qesehmk
02-12 01:28 PM
pbuckeye, , You are still more concerned about what immigration body shop has to say than the facts and numbers on the ground. I am confused :confused:
This whole thread is about what Ron Gotcher published. I didn't start this thread. I am only contributing my view that based on available information some things make sense and some dont. The things that do make some sense is wastage of visa numbers in 2010. We have some facts to support the "theory" but not enough.
What doesn't make sense is Ron's assertion that USCIS wasted 13K EB visas in 2009. Facts simply don't support that.
Does this help? (Again this is my view... don't want to push it onto others)
This whole thread is about what Ron Gotcher published. I didn't start this thread. I am only contributing my view that based on available information some things make sense and some dont. The things that do make some sense is wastage of visa numbers in 2010. We have some facts to support the "theory" but not enough.
What doesn't make sense is Ron's assertion that USCIS wasted 13K EB visas in 2009. Facts simply don't support that.
Does this help? (Again this is my view... don't want to push it onto others)
more...
vine93
06-10 03:54 PM
sent
2010 2011 NASCAR Schedule
PresidentO
02-03 05:07 PM
So naive of you to think that Senator-elect (Is she sworn in yet?) Gillibrand would be the person to do this. She is already labeled a flip flopper for courting hispanic groups.
AFAIK, The 8 year wait time she was referring to was not EB wait times. That was posted here on IV, discussed and proved that she was talking in general. Actions speak louder than talk. Talk is free, action is risk for politicians.
Good luck!
AFAIK, The 8 year wait time she was referring to was not EB wait times. That was posted here on IV, discussed and proved that she was talking in general. Actions speak louder than talk. Talk is free, action is risk for politicians.
Good luck!
more...
pappu
02-04 02:27 PM
Some questions to those who are supporting country cap.
Why not put a country cap on foreign students� visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
Why not put a country cap on H1B visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
Why not put a country cap on labor certifications?
Why not put a country cap on I-140s?
Why not impose a country cap at the port of entry?
Why not put a country cap on visitors� visas?
Why not put a country cap on business visas?
Why not put a country cap on US trade with other countries?
Why not put a country cap on amount of US $ reserves that each country can have?
Why not put a country cap on children that foreigners in the US can bear?
Why not put a country cap on the foreigners� earnings in the US?
.
.
.
And the list can go on.
Putting country cap on greens cards serves a hidden racist agenda of not letting the people of one particular ethnic group grow in number and become strong.
Big question:
Why not put a country cap on the CIR for all undocumented?
What are the reasons for not doing that?
Lawmakers give a rationale of diversity as the reason for country caps. Why is the reason for diversity not relevant for undocumented? I am sure there are undocumented from all countries and not just one country?
Why not put a country cap on foreign students� visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
Why not put a country cap on H1B visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
Why not put a country cap on labor certifications?
Why not put a country cap on I-140s?
Why not impose a country cap at the port of entry?
Why not put a country cap on visitors� visas?
Why not put a country cap on business visas?
Why not put a country cap on US trade with other countries?
Why not put a country cap on amount of US $ reserves that each country can have?
Why not put a country cap on children that foreigners in the US can bear?
Why not put a country cap on the foreigners� earnings in the US?
.
.
.
And the list can go on.
Putting country cap on greens cards serves a hidden racist agenda of not letting the people of one particular ethnic group grow in number and become strong.
Big question:
Why not put a country cap on the CIR for all undocumented?
What are the reasons for not doing that?
Lawmakers give a rationale of diversity as the reason for country caps. Why is the reason for diversity not relevant for undocumented? I am sure there are undocumented from all countries and not just one country?
hair NASCAR 2011 Race 2: Phoenix
gc_lover
07-18 08:34 AM
Mine reached USCIS Jul 2, 2007 10:25 AM.. no check cashed, no RD..
I will call USCIS next monday if I dont hear anything before then..
I read in one of the other thread that, a lawyer said, it might take couple of weeks to generate receipt numbers for early July filers. They are almost done with receipt number for June filers and will start with July filers.
I will call USCIS next monday if I dont hear anything before then..
I read in one of the other thread that, a lawyer said, it might take couple of weeks to generate receipt numbers for early July filers. They are almost done with receipt number for June filers and will start with July filers.
more...
amitjoey
01-18 12:36 PM
I've been following this Forum daily for more than
two years and never seen any achievement by Core group or
their lobbysts!
Why should I contribute this time?
Thanks
The question to ask is what should/can I do to help the core with this effort.
Not be a arm-chair critic. I know, you seem to be just frustrated, I am sure you are not questioning the core and their efforts. This is our year and we are going to be successfull this year. Nothing meaningfull can be achieved without struggle.
two years and never seen any achievement by Core group or
their lobbysts!
Why should I contribute this time?
Thanks
The question to ask is what should/can I do to help the core with this effort.
Not be a arm-chair critic. I know, you seem to be just frustrated, I am sure you are not questioning the core and their efforts. This is our year and we are going to be successfull this year. Nothing meaningfull can be achieved without struggle.
hot NASCAR Firms Up 2011 Schedule
Almond
07-05 01:57 PM
Its not about individualistic ideas, but a collection of all good ideas.
Make ALL advanced features such as PMing, emailing members on the forums, accessible to paid members. We are not asking for much JUST $10. If a guy cant pay $10 and that too to basically ask questions, then maybe we dont WANT them on the site, hogging bandwidth.
MOnthly or yearly?
Make ALL advanced features such as PMing, emailing members on the forums, accessible to paid members. We are not asking for much JUST $10. If a guy cant pay $10 and that too to basically ask questions, then maybe we dont WANT them on the site, hogging bandwidth.
MOnthly or yearly?
more...
house NASCAR Schedule For 2011
ya3
03-08 01:07 AM
hmm... I may join... If I get time. We'll see :D
Those WIPs are looking excellent, ppl. Especially Eilsoe's :thumb:
btw, if anyone wants to learn a 3d app without any prior knowledge... go CINEMA 4D:beam:
Those WIPs are looking excellent, ppl. Especially Eilsoe's :thumb:
btw, if anyone wants to learn a 3d app without any prior knowledge... go CINEMA 4D:beam:
tattoo 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup
amitjoey
01-18 12:36 PM
I've been following this Forum daily for more than
two years and never seen any achievement by Core group or
their lobbysts!
Why should I contribute this time?
Thanks
The question to ask is what should/can I do to help the core with this effort.
Not be a arm-chair critic. I know, you seem to be just frustrated, I am sure you are not questioning the core and their efforts. This is our year and we are going to be successfull this year. Nothing meaningfull can be achieved without struggle.
two years and never seen any achievement by Core group or
their lobbysts!
Why should I contribute this time?
Thanks
The question to ask is what should/can I do to help the core with this effort.
Not be a arm-chair critic. I know, you seem to be just frustrated, I am sure you are not questioning the core and their efforts. This is our year and we are going to be successfull this year. Nothing meaningfull can be achieved without struggle.
more...
pictures to the NASCAR schedule,
Jaime
09-10 04:13 PM
thx for catching that.. i m sending it now to my school
Great! Let's all do the same!!!
Great! Let's all do the same!!!
dresses NASCAR, nascar schedule
srkamath
07-13 02:31 PM
It is just a temporary movement to capture as many visa number as possible. Dates will move back in Oct and surge forward in June 09.
NO it won't !:);)
NO it won't !:);)
more...
makeup The 2011 NASCAR schedule has
reddymjm
10-15 01:31 PM
do that and as a backlash, the PDs will go back to 1800! after that even if u send the whole garden they won't be current again:D
I hate flower campaigns. If we do one more for sure it will go to 1900 if not 1800.
I hate flower campaigns. If we do one more for sure it will go to 1900 if not 1800.
girlfriend COM – 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup
hpandey
03-12 09:00 AM
I have a question for Paapu and IV?
WHAT are you all doing? you want our money and our involvement for what?
FOR THIS? ALSO DONOR FORUM IS FOR THIS?
Pappu if you cannot run this organization, please close it, but don't ask of any IV non donor to donate for the cause, I proposed to you about holding a rally, IT IS A SHAME this organization FAILED to do ANYTHING AFTER 2007.
ILLEGALS ARE BETTER THAN US, SHAME ON US.
AND SHAME ON YOU GUYS.
Just because you don't know what IV is doing and how much trouble these guys go through with meetings with lawmakers and USCIS and DOS and that too WITHOUT ANY DONATIONS. Can't you see the line on the top of the page - ZERO contributions this month. And last month - 25$.
These guys spend their valuable time advocating our cause and you say SHAME ON YOU.
Search your soul and you will find who really should be ashamed. I am proud of the IV CORE and although I have not contributed my time but at least contributed monetarily .
You guys want everything if you donate . I donate knowing fully well that a few thousand dollars in donations will not make the US Congress Pass a bill giving GC to all and eliminating the backlog.
I donate so that WE IMMIGRANTS have a VOICE and a PLATFORM so that someone will listen to us at least. Whether they act or not on it depends on them. We can't force anyone to pass a bill. The powers against us are very strong and they have millions of dollars.
I wonder who should really be ashamed - IV CORE who works hard for us without money or you who does nothing but type on his keyboard sitting on a chair !
WHAT are you all doing? you want our money and our involvement for what?
FOR THIS? ALSO DONOR FORUM IS FOR THIS?
Pappu if you cannot run this organization, please close it, but don't ask of any IV non donor to donate for the cause, I proposed to you about holding a rally, IT IS A SHAME this organization FAILED to do ANYTHING AFTER 2007.
ILLEGALS ARE BETTER THAN US, SHAME ON US.
AND SHAME ON YOU GUYS.
Just because you don't know what IV is doing and how much trouble these guys go through with meetings with lawmakers and USCIS and DOS and that too WITHOUT ANY DONATIONS. Can't you see the line on the top of the page - ZERO contributions this month. And last month - 25$.
These guys spend their valuable time advocating our cause and you say SHAME ON YOU.
Search your soul and you will find who really should be ashamed. I am proud of the IV CORE and although I have not contributed my time but at least contributed monetarily .
You guys want everything if you donate . I donate knowing fully well that a few thousand dollars in donations will not make the US Congress Pass a bill giving GC to all and eliminating the backlog.
I donate so that WE IMMIGRANTS have a VOICE and a PLATFORM so that someone will listen to us at least. Whether they act or not on it depends on them. We can't force anyone to pass a bill. The powers against us are very strong and they have millions of dollars.
I wonder who should really be ashamed - IV CORE who works hard for us without money or you who does nothing but type on his keyboard sitting on a chair !
hairstyles 2011-nascar-schedule-races
VivekAhuja
09-18 02:17 PM
Reading the posts about the economy has just shown me how ignorant many of the IV members are.
The economy is just going through it's ~10-year cycle. While it is a concern, it is NOT the end of the world. It just strenghtens USA's position in the world. Once again, it has proved that "if USA sneezes, the world catches the cold". The 10-years economic cycle follows a kind of Darwin's Law of the Fittest. The firms that are bubbled up get washed away, the economy cleans up and rebounds back. The 1990s saw it, the year ~2001 saw it with the dot.com burst and ~2009-2010 is seeing it with the mortgage burst.
While it is each one's perogative as to what you want to invest into (good time to buy stocks, or buy gold), another thing to understand is FDIC does NOT insure just 100K per account in each bank. There are multiple ways to increase this insurance to over $2 million in the same bank by opening different type of accounts or having different beneficiaries. Consult your bank for details.
No amount of govt. intervention can change the economy. It has it's own mind and will take it's own course.
There is no need to panic, pack and run.
Let the economy go through it's colon flush.
The economy is just going through it's ~10-year cycle. While it is a concern, it is NOT the end of the world. It just strenghtens USA's position in the world. Once again, it has proved that "if USA sneezes, the world catches the cold". The 10-years economic cycle follows a kind of Darwin's Law of the Fittest. The firms that are bubbled up get washed away, the economy cleans up and rebounds back. The 1990s saw it, the year ~2001 saw it with the dot.com burst and ~2009-2010 is seeing it with the mortgage burst.
While it is each one's perogative as to what you want to invest into (good time to buy stocks, or buy gold), another thing to understand is FDIC does NOT insure just 100K per account in each bank. There are multiple ways to increase this insurance to over $2 million in the same bank by opening different type of accounts or having different beneficiaries. Consult your bank for details.
No amount of govt. intervention can change the economy. It has it's own mind and will take it's own course.
There is no need to panic, pack and run.
Let the economy go through it's colon flush.
gjoe
09-19 11:14 AM
Good work everybody , you guys have made this rally a great success.
I brought up this issue of standing out a legal immigrants in one of my posts, but most of them in the forum said they wanted to wear the IV T-Shirt.
I can help with things to do with psychology or mass communication, please feel free to contact me through PM if you need my services. I am not a trained professional but it is my hobby since a long time.
QUOTE=gjoe;157591]I would agree with idea of dressing professionally. We need not carry laptops and stuff like that but a neat formal dress would send out a clearer and bolder message about skilled immigrants.
We are a small crowd ( legal immigrants) we have to differentiate ourselves, the least we can do is dress formally. Formal dressd, organized and well behaved crowd will garner lot of attention (the right kind) and serve the purpose (of the rally).
Thanks,
PS: All this advice is based on my knowledge about human mind and social psychology.[/QUOTE]
First, I would like to congratulate everyone who contributed to the success of the DC rally on Sep 18, 2007...
I was there and I am proud of our ImmigrationVoice members for this FANTASTIC effort!
We are just starting and taking baby steps with these kind of activities...So, anything I mention below is not a critic, but a humble feedback/opinion...Please don't get offended.
1. We must immediately change our name to LegalImmigrationVoice.org( LIV.org)...But still Immigrationvoice.org should work....This should be done ASAP...like within next week...Please conduct a poll for this ASAP.
2. We must/should always wear formal suits for these kind of rally....this would definitely give us a very high status and definitely there will not be any confusion if the rally is by legal or illegal immigrants. Even if it is hot summer, we must stick to this dress code...
3. In all the signs we had today, we need to have one line clearly in bold as "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" - bold and clear..
Also, all our T-shirts should have
"Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" in the back
4. One of the rally participants told me that a guide was telling a tourists bus passengers quote "these folks are illegal immigrants...", the rally participant who heard this went to the guide and explained that we are legal immigrants...if you think the guide is not smart enough to read our signs and understand that we are legal immigrants, read next point...
5. On the rally route, one gentleman, who was dressed in suit, looked well educated came up to me and asked what we are concerned about...I told him that green card process for Legal Immigrants is taking between 5-10 years and we are requesting to expedite it.....so it is clear that all our signs need this text at the bottom "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants"
We cannot be perfect the first or second time....Lets learn from this rally....
A pat in the back to all those who attended the rally....
Good Luck
I brought up this issue of standing out a legal immigrants in one of my posts, but most of them in the forum said they wanted to wear the IV T-Shirt.
I can help with things to do with psychology or mass communication, please feel free to contact me through PM if you need my services. I am not a trained professional but it is my hobby since a long time.
QUOTE=gjoe;157591]I would agree with idea of dressing professionally. We need not carry laptops and stuff like that but a neat formal dress would send out a clearer and bolder message about skilled immigrants.
We are a small crowd ( legal immigrants) we have to differentiate ourselves, the least we can do is dress formally. Formal dressd, organized and well behaved crowd will garner lot of attention (the right kind) and serve the purpose (of the rally).
Thanks,
PS: All this advice is based on my knowledge about human mind and social psychology.[/QUOTE]
First, I would like to congratulate everyone who contributed to the success of the DC rally on Sep 18, 2007...
I was there and I am proud of our ImmigrationVoice members for this FANTASTIC effort!
We are just starting and taking baby steps with these kind of activities...So, anything I mention below is not a critic, but a humble feedback/opinion...Please don't get offended.
1. We must immediately change our name to LegalImmigrationVoice.org( LIV.org)...But still Immigrationvoice.org should work....This should be done ASAP...like within next week...Please conduct a poll for this ASAP.
2. We must/should always wear formal suits for these kind of rally....this would definitely give us a very high status and definitely there will not be any confusion if the rally is by legal or illegal immigrants. Even if it is hot summer, we must stick to this dress code...
3. In all the signs we had today, we need to have one line clearly in bold as "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" - bold and clear..
Also, all our T-shirts should have
"Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants" in the back
4. One of the rally participants told me that a guide was telling a tourists bus passengers quote "these folks are illegal immigrants...", the rally participant who heard this went to the guide and explained that we are legal immigrants...if you think the guide is not smart enough to read our signs and understand that we are legal immigrants, read next point...
5. On the rally route, one gentleman, who was dressed in suit, looked well educated came up to me and asked what we are concerned about...I told him that green card process for Legal Immigrants is taking between 5-10 years and we are requesting to expedite it.....so it is clear that all our signs need this text at the bottom "Legal Immigrants - LegalImmigrationVoice.com - Faster Green cards for Legal highly skilled Immigrants"
We cannot be perfect the first or second time....Lets learn from this rally....
A pat in the back to all those who attended the rally....
Good Luck
hara_patta_for_rico
07-09 07:54 PM
I feel that they did not violate any clause. Till June 30 which is end of third quarter, they are authorized to approve (3*27%*140K) 113,400. However they approved only 66,400 till May 31. That yields about 47,000 for June alone(10%+any number not used in previous months). The reamining visas are eligible for Jul 1, which is 13,000. Put together June and July1, it comes 60,000. Therefore they did not violate any law. This makes only 126,000. The remaining number was splitted for Consular processing.
my 2 cents...
Do you know that July 1st was a Sunday? A non-working day.
my 2 cents...
Do you know that July 1st was a Sunday? A non-working day.



No comments:
Post a Comment