snathan
04-03 11:57 PM
tens of people who come out and attack them on why they need money all the time. But they still go ahead and do it. The reason being for every 10 who ridicule the idea, there are 20 who support it.
I really admire the perseverance the core shows in moving forward.
If everything seems to be tied to donations, this is because everything needs money. You know ,keeping up this website needs money. Lobbying needs a lot of money. The other day, some one pulled the info from a public website and said 500,000$ have been already spent on lobbying. I am sure more than 90% is probably contributed y less than 5% of the members. I am not one of those 5% even remotely.
Ignore teli and Sanju. You donot need their express approval to move forward. You know why they pick on you ? Because tyou just come and expect to be welcomed as heroes for any idea you have. You need to earn those stripes, then people will follow you.
Tak one Idea. Do something with it. YOu may not get a positive result in the end , but your effort will be appreciated and people will be more receptive to your next idea.
Well said...every now and then some one will pop up with some questions and attack on IV and core... Typically it used to be like this
1. Coming up one proposal with no proper plan
2. Attack on core and asking what the core is doing all these days...?
3. What is preventing core from doing this and that...?
Dont you guys understand that core members also volunteer, they do have their full time job and family. If you believe in something you need to lead the effort. You can not expect others to work and execute your half baked ideas. Come up proper plan and convince others. Otherwise actively take part in IV issues, join state chapter. Contribute more time if you can not contribute money. Build your reputation and others will follow you.
See this Guy who op-ed this thread...once in a week/two he comes here for time pass. He is questioning everyone and advocating to contribute for the recapture though he is not even contributing a penny so far. Dont you think its funny.
I really admire the perseverance the core shows in moving forward.
If everything seems to be tied to donations, this is because everything needs money. You know ,keeping up this website needs money. Lobbying needs a lot of money. The other day, some one pulled the info from a public website and said 500,000$ have been already spent on lobbying. I am sure more than 90% is probably contributed y less than 5% of the members. I am not one of those 5% even remotely.
Ignore teli and Sanju. You donot need their express approval to move forward. You know why they pick on you ? Because tyou just come and expect to be welcomed as heroes for any idea you have. You need to earn those stripes, then people will follow you.
Tak one Idea. Do something with it. YOu may not get a positive result in the end , but your effort will be appreciated and people will be more receptive to your next idea.
Well said...every now and then some one will pop up with some questions and attack on IV and core... Typically it used to be like this
1. Coming up one proposal with no proper plan
2. Attack on core and asking what the core is doing all these days...?
3. What is preventing core from doing this and that...?
Dont you guys understand that core members also volunteer, they do have their full time job and family. If you believe in something you need to lead the effort. You can not expect others to work and execute your half baked ideas. Come up proper plan and convince others. Otherwise actively take part in IV issues, join state chapter. Contribute more time if you can not contribute money. Build your reputation and others will follow you.
See this Guy who op-ed this thread...once in a week/two he comes here for time pass. He is questioning everyone and advocating to contribute for the recapture though he is not even contributing a penny so far. Dont you think its funny.
wallpaper I#39;m stepping it up to 4G#39;s so
bindas74
02-21 12:29 PM
if u can keep thd same PD whenu change from eB3 to eB2..you should do it immediately!
Hi,
Can someone please tell if we can port to EB2 from EB3 even after using AC21 and statred working on EAD??
-THanks
Hi,
Can someone please tell if we can port to EB2 from EB3 even after using AC21 and statred working on EAD??
-THanks
gauravster
05-26 05:40 PM
This border patrol authority applies 100 miles from International border. Guess what, most of US population is in that region, all of NJ, MA, most of CA, etc etc as all are within 100 miles from the border (including the sea border, which marks international maritime border). Though not normally done, Border Patrol can set up checkpoints anywhere in this region. I remember reading in depth of this ridiculous rule sometime back.
Found this when I googled. Borderpatrol seems to have the authority to do whatever they did within 100 miles off any international border. It falls under 8 CFR 287.1. Entire state of NH is within 100 miles of Canada.
http://www.usborderpatrol.com/Border_Patrol608_2.htm
Found this when I googled. Borderpatrol seems to have the authority to do whatever they did within 100 miles off any international border. It falls under 8 CFR 287.1. Entire state of NH is within 100 miles of Canada.
http://www.usborderpatrol.com/Border_Patrol608_2.htm
2011 MetroPCS has just announced
dressking
09-26 11:53 AM
I think we should start a media campaign. Here is an easy way to get your message out to as many media outlet as possible: go to http://www.immigrantslist.org/page/speakout/dailies
By the way, I recommend Immigrants' List (http://www.immigrantslist.org). Although this organization is for all immigrants, both legal and illegal, legal and illegal are facing the same problem: the anti-immigration sentiment. And because of the problems in the immigration system, legal immigrants can sometimes become illegal without knowing it. Plus it is so difficult to jump through so many hoops that are designed to make you illegal, there is no point to let these laws enslave you.
We can only abide by the laws to certain extend and only if the laws are reasonable. If the laws are based on disrespect for us, we should not abide by those laws. We should fight to change those laws.
By the way, I recommend Immigrants' List (http://www.immigrantslist.org). Although this organization is for all immigrants, both legal and illegal, legal and illegal are facing the same problem: the anti-immigration sentiment. And because of the problems in the immigration system, legal immigrants can sometimes become illegal without knowing it. Plus it is so difficult to jump through so many hoops that are designed to make you illegal, there is no point to let these laws enslave you.
We can only abide by the laws to certain extend and only if the laws are reasonable. If the laws are based on disrespect for us, we should not abide by those laws. We should fight to change those laws.
more...
Macaca
09-26 11:06 AM
The email should have info so that recipient can verify that rally was for EB GC issues and not H1B issues.
Say rally was organized by IV.
Put link to IV so they can check IV agenda.
Put link to Washington Post/NY Times article that correctly reported the rally.
Say rally was organized by IV.
Put link to IV so they can check IV agenda.
Put link to Washington Post/NY Times article that correctly reported the rally.
feedfront
09-21 12:23 PM
Hi Guys,
I am in tough spot. I was laid off from my GC sponsoring employer (A) in 2008 and joined another employer B . I did not do a AC21 notification. My dates are current and now I received an RFE to provide employment letter from current employer. The exact words of RFE are as follows:
"Submit a letter of employment attesting to applicant's current employment. This letter should be written on the company's official letterhead, citing the date the applicant began working, if a permanent full time position, the position offered, the position the applicant is currently working and the salary offered. Include corroborating evidence such as recent pay stubs, income tax returns, with all W2s or other evidence as appropriate. "
Now I am not working for original GC employer. I don't have a problem providing above from my current employer B. But whether the EVL should also mention that I am not working for GC sponsoring employer and that my current employers job profile is in same classification as previous based on AC21. Do I mention about the AC21 also in the letter? My current employer's attorneys are not that great but my current employer only wants me to use their own attorney.
Now here is the situation:
I have a job offer from another employer (Employer C) and they are in the middle of doing a H-1 transfer. In fact by tomorrow they will file the H1 paperwork. Now I don't know whether I should provide the letter from my potential new employer C . In that case, I won't be able to provide W2 or pay stubs until I join them. I have an opportunity to use my own attorney here (like murthy, Ron Gothcer..)
OR
should I provide a letter from my current employer using their attorneys and whether or not I should mention about AC21 in the employment letter.
Also they sent the RFE to my previous employer's attorney even though my current employer's attorney had sent the new G-28 forms. Can my current attorney respond to the RFE or will the response get rejected because USCIS still has old attorney on file.
Thanks.
Don't worry too much, just follow the instructions and respond. Well, I will suggest to use your current employer and their attorney as paperword will be smooth, efficient and fast.
You can hold your H1 transfer for a week or two till you don't respond.
I think your attorney (whoever you pick to work on RFE) will definitely mention AC-21 to keep it issueless.
I have also switched my employer and not filed AC-21. I've been sent RFE and that's what my attorney will do (I assume). I had asked him before (after switching job) if I needed to file AC21 letter. He said it's not mandatory and added that it can be handled if any RFEs are issued. Well, I did not send AC21 because he was asking for fee and I did not want to DIY project on such important. He's my previous employer's attorney.
I think for these RFEs you don't need great attorney as case is not complex. I think anything will work as long as you've not misused any GC's requirements.
Good Luck!
I am in tough spot. I was laid off from my GC sponsoring employer (A) in 2008 and joined another employer B . I did not do a AC21 notification. My dates are current and now I received an RFE to provide employment letter from current employer. The exact words of RFE are as follows:
"Submit a letter of employment attesting to applicant's current employment. This letter should be written on the company's official letterhead, citing the date the applicant began working, if a permanent full time position, the position offered, the position the applicant is currently working and the salary offered. Include corroborating evidence such as recent pay stubs, income tax returns, with all W2s or other evidence as appropriate. "
Now I am not working for original GC employer. I don't have a problem providing above from my current employer B. But whether the EVL should also mention that I am not working for GC sponsoring employer and that my current employers job profile is in same classification as previous based on AC21. Do I mention about the AC21 also in the letter? My current employer's attorneys are not that great but my current employer only wants me to use their own attorney.
Now here is the situation:
I have a job offer from another employer (Employer C) and they are in the middle of doing a H-1 transfer. In fact by tomorrow they will file the H1 paperwork. Now I don't know whether I should provide the letter from my potential new employer C . In that case, I won't be able to provide W2 or pay stubs until I join them. I have an opportunity to use my own attorney here (like murthy, Ron Gothcer..)
OR
should I provide a letter from my current employer using their attorneys and whether or not I should mention about AC21 in the employment letter.
Also they sent the RFE to my previous employer's attorney even though my current employer's attorney had sent the new G-28 forms. Can my current attorney respond to the RFE or will the response get rejected because USCIS still has old attorney on file.
Thanks.
Don't worry too much, just follow the instructions and respond. Well, I will suggest to use your current employer and their attorney as paperword will be smooth, efficient and fast.
You can hold your H1 transfer for a week or two till you don't respond.
I think your attorney (whoever you pick to work on RFE) will definitely mention AC-21 to keep it issueless.
I have also switched my employer and not filed AC-21. I've been sent RFE and that's what my attorney will do (I assume). I had asked him before (after switching job) if I needed to file AC21 letter. He said it's not mandatory and added that it can be handled if any RFEs are issued. Well, I did not send AC21 because he was asking for fee and I did not want to DIY project on such important. He's my previous employer's attorney.
I think for these RFEs you don't need great attorney as case is not complex. I think anything will work as long as you've not misused any GC's requirements.
Good Luck!
more...
venkataramesh
07-02 01:14 PM
Done
2010 Two phones that look exactly
ramus
07-02 06:13 PM
Why we just have $300 contribution so far when we have 1500 members online.. Lets put this thred in every thread..
Pappu, can we put this thread on home page..
Pappu, can we put this thread on home page..
more...
imneedy
05-06 02:27 PM
I got a reply from USCIS saying that they can process the request sorted by priority date and country of birth of the applicant. Processing time will be around 15 months and that they have got their answer on priority date.
what are the next steps?
what are the next steps?
hair LTE 4G Android MetroPCS
suriajay12
02-19 06:56 AM
How exactly are illegals going to prove that they have been here for more than 5 years?
I think this is a good one. It supports legal immigrants.
I dont agreee with this dvb guy. 5 years legally is lots of time. And I now know people who are 10-15 years here. He will want to say the same tthing even in that case. Instead learn to rationalize and make sure if one thinks one is eligivle, then see how one can get included.crab behavior, the one at bottom pulls down the one thats climbing up. Finally both end at dinner table.
I think this is a good one. It supports legal immigrants.
I dont agreee with this dvb guy. 5 years legally is lots of time. And I now know people who are 10-15 years here. He will want to say the same tthing even in that case. Instead learn to rationalize and make sure if one thinks one is eligivle, then see how one can get included.crab behavior, the one at bottom pulls down the one thats climbing up. Finally both end at dinner table.
more...
pmb76
07-16 09:15 PM
Someone mentioned that IV has the same web fax facility. Can someone tell us how to use this facility. I registered with the numbersusa site and used their own fax to send out our message. I used the first name, last name and address form fields to put in our message like, "Bunch of Lies", "H1 pay all taxes", Numbersusa is spreading false information". Lets beat them at their own game by sending faxes ourselves and also using their fax service to spread our message. If its a good idea, please register on their site and send out faxes with our message.
Well said. I totally agree with you. Admin please bump up this thread so we may correct the facts on behalf of numbersusa :D
Well said. I totally agree with you. Admin please bump up this thread so we may correct the facts on behalf of numbersusa :D
hot for Metro PCS subscribers
Libra
09-26 12:10 PM
No, dont worry about it, it's proved that together we can do anything. so please unite and work for our cause.
She changed the article, but shouldn't we ask her to apologize for misinforming people???
She changed the article, but shouldn't we ask her to apologize for misinforming people???
more...
house According to PRNewsWire, Metro
sonaliak
09-19 10:05 AM
Legal Immigrants Voice is a good suggestions, place card was very heavy in future try to make place less heavy :)
It is first time around 1000 people gathered for their rights, it was awesome view, and you are demanding your rights in front of number one democratic institution in the world. For movement I can feel what participants might have felt when Martin Luther King gave "I�ve dream" speech on the same ground long time back.
It is not only mathematics of the number or support, It felt good for me, my wife and others, with the help of Immigration Voice, I was a part of movement which is democratic, legal, peaceful and required.
It is first time around 1000 people gathered for their rights, it was awesome view, and you are demanding your rights in front of number one democratic institution in the world. For movement I can feel what participants might have felt when Martin Luther King gave "I�ve dream" speech on the same ground long time back.
It is not only mathematics of the number or support, It felt good for me, my wife and others, with the help of Immigration Voice, I was a part of movement which is democratic, legal, peaceful and required.
tattoo MetroPCS#39;s first LTE device
SGP
08-12 04:30 PM
I feel frustrated at some peoples' unwillingness to admit that EB3 needs IV's help now more than ever. They are saying that nothing much can be done for EB3, as INS merely corrected its wrong interpretation in visa allocation
But, if we are all willing to put our hearts and minds to it we can surely come up with new ideas that will help our cause. Surely, laws are written so that justice can happen. So if justice is not happening, the law would have some answer, somewhere.
Let me put forward my idea.
The INA language says that until EB2 is not current, there will be no spillover to EB3. Agreed. But I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis. That is, if in the year 2002 (for example) all EB2 has been satisfied, then the spillovers should go to year 2002 EB3.
Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile
I Agree with you. Count me in.
But, if we are all willing to put our hearts and minds to it we can surely come up with new ideas that will help our cause. Surely, laws are written so that justice can happen. So if justice is not happening, the law would have some answer, somewhere.
Let me put forward my idea.
The INA language says that until EB2 is not current, there will be no spillover to EB3. Agreed. But I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis. That is, if in the year 2002 (for example) all EB2 has been satisfied, then the spillovers should go to year 2002 EB3.
Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile
I Agree with you. Count me in.
more...
pictures MetroPCS and Samsung has
moonrah
08-07 11:10 AM
how do I translate this to future EB date movements?
dresses New MetroPCS Phones
lazycis
01-19 08:50 PM
When my Mother-in-law came here a few years back, she was stopped at the passport control. They wanted to ask a few questions, but as she does not speak English at all and they could not find an interpreter, they let her go after a few minutes. She just showed an invitation letter and did not say a word in English. It does work.
more...
makeup Now that Metro PCS has
Macaca
09-19 08:16 AM
Lawmakers will decide to bring up the issue and vote on the bill. Attend all Lawmaker meetings.
In this meeting, the staffer will give you his/her business card. Follow up with the staffer after the meeting, specially when the bill is coming up for vote.
In this meeting, the staffer will give you his/her business card. Follow up with the staffer after the meeting, specially when the bill is coming up for vote.
girlfriend metro pcs phones offer all
nyte_crawler
03-10 09:10 AM
I changed 5 employers over the past 6 years, after I filed my GC. I never did AC21 with out them asking for it and I responded to only one RFE with whatever the document they requested and I mentioned that I used AC21 to change the job.
hairstyles Samsung Indulge Metro PCS
uma001
10-06 09:11 AM
Congratulations...did you get the client letter to satisfy the new Employer-Employee relationship requirement. Was your H1B approved for just the duration of the project.
I gave purchase order between my employer and vendor. I prepared a letter with description of dutied and give it to lawyer, told him to attach it with the application. No RFEs approved in 15 days. I still need to receive I94 , so dont know how many years its approved.
How can I get client letter before I join in a project?.Its not extension. It is impossible to get letter from client. If you say to the client I need letter because I need it for H1 transfer, they will say 'sorry, we will look for another candidate'..
I gave purchase order between my employer and vendor. I prepared a letter with description of dutied and give it to lawyer, told him to attach it with the application. No RFEs approved in 15 days. I still need to receive I94 , so dont know how many years its approved.
How can I get client letter before I join in a project?.Its not extension. It is impossible to get letter from client. If you say to the client I need letter because I need it for H1 transfer, they will say 'sorry, we will look for another candidate'..
bigboy007
06-19 05:11 PM
its illegal to take color photocopies of driver licences, ONLY send b/w
Dipika
04-24 10:15 AM
All,
Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.
Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.
Yay!
Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!
Googler
Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom.
I have question, how do you get email? i mean do we mention email address in 485 apps. sorry it's not on my head what i have filled in 485. Just need to know where and how we provides email address. And help us with more information.
Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.
Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.
Yay!
Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!
Googler
Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom.
I have question, how do you get email? i mean do we mention email address in 485 apps. sorry it's not on my head what i have filled in 485. Just need to know where and how we provides email address. And help us with more information.



No comments:
Post a Comment