setpit_gc
04-16 01:19 PM
All,
Do I need to send the following documents for AP renewal?.
1. H1B or H4
2. EAD
Thanks
Do I need to send the following documents for AP renewal?.
1. H1B or H4
2. EAD
Thanks
wallpaper metamorphose moonlight night. Our business name is Moonlit

pcs
08-03 01:39 PM
This guy is the root cause of our problem. Else, we would have got our provisions in Dec'05
DO NOT CONTACT HIM
I REPEAT DO NOT CONTACT HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT CONTACT HIM
I REPEAT DO NOT CONTACT HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almond
07-05 01:44 PM
OK, you two, I see what you're saying. So one has to pay for the right to start a new thread. In that case those who have questions will start PMing those who seem to know stuff or going offtopic in random threads.
2011 the night refuse to end.
gk_2000
05-23 03:51 PM
Yes you suffer from inferiority complex !
And rightly so, I may add :D :p
And rightly so, I may add :D :p
more...
Saburi
03-09 03:25 PM
Hello Friends:
As i was expecting, this happened exactly like that its nothing to be shocked of when some thing does not move for 4 months in a row for EB3 I then what do you expect to get this move so fast looking at the patern right now i think the next month and for the next 3 months atleast it will be the same dates and if we are lucky then it might move and be Dec 2001 after few months.
My PD is Dec 2001 6th Dec 2001 to be very exact so may be after Jul 2009 my PD will be current but look at people who are EB3 I and thier PD is 2003 to 2007 forget about GC this 10 years, unless there is a big releaf given by Mr. Change (Obama) which is unlikely to happen atleast for 2 years from now as he has lot of other important issues to resolve such as terrorisim, Economy, and much more bigger issues.
The only way we can make somebody look at us is having a big protest on the streets of Washington DC and doing some massive campaign such as writing to Obama, just imagine if every one of us writes to Obama about our pain there will be atleast 500000 letters or email he might be receiving with a big rally in Washington, this might make this look like a big problem for everybody even Mr Chnage will have to pay attention to this we are not asking for amnesty or favaouring Illegal immigration and i am sure every body will agree or atleast won't dis agree to the fact of our demands to get more visas or atleast have the recaptured visa make available for EB3 I.
I am not a big time voluntier or have participate in any rallies so far but would not mind to do if this could resolve everybody's problem, as mentioned above my PD is Dec 2001 and would be very soon out of this atleast would not have to wait for years and years for this PD to be current but the cause of doing this is once i get my GC i will be not visiting this site more frequently, and the number people in this forum will be far lesser that what we are now, atleast 500000 people.
If this does not sound a good advice please excuse me but if this does sounds good please if somebody can draft a letters and post it so everybody can email this to the president.
And please do not ask me for any contribution finialcailly as i am broke and tring to recover from my debts, finally have got a secured job but since its a bad economy not getting paid much that i can contribute any dollars towards this nobel cause.
As mentioned earlier please forgive me if this sounds too lenghty and stupid to even read this.
Best Regards
Saburi.
As i was expecting, this happened exactly like that its nothing to be shocked of when some thing does not move for 4 months in a row for EB3 I then what do you expect to get this move so fast looking at the patern right now i think the next month and for the next 3 months atleast it will be the same dates and if we are lucky then it might move and be Dec 2001 after few months.
My PD is Dec 2001 6th Dec 2001 to be very exact so may be after Jul 2009 my PD will be current but look at people who are EB3 I and thier PD is 2003 to 2007 forget about GC this 10 years, unless there is a big releaf given by Mr. Change (Obama) which is unlikely to happen atleast for 2 years from now as he has lot of other important issues to resolve such as terrorisim, Economy, and much more bigger issues.
The only way we can make somebody look at us is having a big protest on the streets of Washington DC and doing some massive campaign such as writing to Obama, just imagine if every one of us writes to Obama about our pain there will be atleast 500000 letters or email he might be receiving with a big rally in Washington, this might make this look like a big problem for everybody even Mr Chnage will have to pay attention to this we are not asking for amnesty or favaouring Illegal immigration and i am sure every body will agree or atleast won't dis agree to the fact of our demands to get more visas or atleast have the recaptured visa make available for EB3 I.
I am not a big time voluntier or have participate in any rallies so far but would not mind to do if this could resolve everybody's problem, as mentioned above my PD is Dec 2001 and would be very soon out of this atleast would not have to wait for years and years for this PD to be current but the cause of doing this is once i get my GC i will be not visiting this site more frequently, and the number people in this forum will be far lesser that what we are now, atleast 500000 people.
If this does not sound a good advice please excuse me but if this does sounds good please if somebody can draft a letters and post it so everybody can email this to the president.
And please do not ask me for any contribution finialcailly as i am broke and tring to recover from my debts, finally have got a secured job but since its a bad economy not getting paid much that i can contribute any dollars towards this nobel cause.
As mentioned earlier please forgive me if this sounds too lenghty and stupid to even read this.
Best Regards
Saburi.
HV000
03-18 06:18 PM
Please see the last sentece which says "Thus, the same cut-off date for each country since the extra numbers must be made available in priority date order without regard to country".
When they use this spill over, only PD is imp not the country.
This will make prediction difficult since we do not know how many PDs are eligible in either country. Am i right?
When they use this spill over, only PD is imp not the country.
This will make prediction difficult since we do not know how many PDs are eligible in either country. Am i right?
more...

amslonewolf
11-06 07:28 AM
NRC2008064127
I didn't notarize my letter..
All it takes is a .42 cents to mail the letter and 2 mins of your time.. Please do it..
I didn't notarize my letter..
All it takes is a .42 cents to mail the letter and 2 mins of your time.. Please do it..
2010 A Midsummer Night#39;s Dream,
nirenjoshi
11-12 03:51 PM
I am tracking the pace at which the FOIA requests are moving forward..
Request #NRC2008064184 moved from
65283 out of 66115 on 11/6/08 to
64565 out of 65477 pending requests on 11/12/08
At this rate, its moving ahead by about 100 requests per day. It will take 2 years to just get these requests cleared. And this particular request was on Track Two. Most others are on the Complex track which might take even longer.. :(
Request #NRC2008064184 moved from
65283 out of 66115 on 11/6/08 to
64565 out of 65477 pending requests on 11/12/08
At this rate, its moving ahead by about 100 requests per day. It will take 2 years to just get these requests cleared. And this particular request was on Track Two. Most others are on the Complex track which might take even longer.. :(
more...

kpchal2
07-18 09:53 AM
can some one call 1-800-375-5283, with ext 1,2,3,6 and talk to a person at USCIS and see what they know about the applications on july 2nd. i am on the pacific coast and it is still not 8 here. seems like they only talk between 8 and 6
hair *SoliDea FoliEs* Metamorphose
gc28262
04-11 02:07 PM
And you inferred this from EB3 Mexico becoming Unavailable in month of May.
This was not inferred from Mexico EB3. I was explaining why EB3 Mexico became unavailable. Any category becoming U is nothing alarming. It just means there are no more visas available for that category for that year.
As for April 2001, it is the dreaded date for EB3-I India. The reason being all 245(i) applicants had a PD of April-2001 or earlier. If you haven't read 245(i) and its impact on EB3-I, please educate yourself regarding 245(i).
This was not inferred from Mexico EB3. I was explaining why EB3 Mexico became unavailable. Any category becoming U is nothing alarming. It just means there are no more visas available for that category for that year.
As for April 2001, it is the dreaded date for EB3-I India. The reason being all 245(i) applicants had a PD of April-2001 or earlier. If you haven't read 245(i) and its impact on EB3-I, please educate yourself regarding 245(i).
more...
empee99
09-23 03:27 PM
Hi,
I have a EAD L2 Based valid till 2009. I havent worked in US till now after getting EAD. Now I have to travel to India for a Month. What will be the procedure to retain my EAD after I come back to US after 30 day.
Please Guide Me
Mahesh
I have a EAD L2 Based valid till 2009. I havent worked in US till now after getting EAD. Now I have to travel to India for a Month. What will be the procedure to retain my EAD after I come back to US after 30 day.
Please Guide Me
Mahesh
hot The Night Has Thousand Eyes
go_gc_way
12-31 07:47 PM
I thought you said you posted in detroit website as well? Have you not?
YES, WILLBLUCKY, POSTED ON 28TH
DID NOT KNOW FOR DETROIT, WILL UP DATE THE TABLE LATER.
http://www.viaindia.com/apps/ads/details.aspx?id=137194&mid=18&CAT=Announcements
Relax, it is accessed 58 times so far.
YES, WILLBLUCKY, POSTED ON 28TH
DID NOT KNOW FOR DETROIT, WILL UP DATE THE TABLE LATER.
http://www.viaindia.com/apps/ads/details.aspx?id=137194&mid=18&CAT=Announcements
Relax, it is accessed 58 times so far.
more...
house Astoria Night Shoot by Victor
crazyghoda
01-30 01:40 PM
Not sure yet...... its not something I expected to happen given the retrogression.
Would the USCIS accept a future dated offer letter? Say a couple of weeks or months from now? Or do I need to have a current job? What about paystubs? If I manage to start somewhere but dont manage to get a paystub by the RFE response date, is that ok?
Would the USCIS accept a future dated offer letter? Say a couple of weeks or months from now? Or do I need to have a current job? What about paystubs? If I manage to start somewhere but dont manage to get a paystub by the RFE response date, is that ok?
tattoo metamorphose moonlight night. Metamorphose; Metamorphose. bigjobby
vparam
10-29 12:27 PM
Not wrong in hoping right :-)
more...
pictures Metamorphose has taken the
nixstor
07-05 12:47 PM
Lets stop this thread and core decide about this ( who are running IV )
This is creating lots of discussions and nothing will come out apart from
wastage of our time... I mean we get attracted to a spicy thread like this automatically and the end result is 0
Spciy thread?? This is not spicy. This is serious stuff. I am not the OP, but the subject of the thread might be spicy to some folks. This discussion has come so many times. Atleast now we see that we have equal number of people split on both sides.
This is creating lots of discussions and nothing will come out apart from
wastage of our time... I mean we get attracted to a spicy thread like this automatically and the end result is 0
Spciy thread?? This is not spicy. This is serious stuff. I am not the OP, but the subject of the thread might be spicy to some folks. This discussion has come so many times. Atleast now we see that we have equal number of people split on both sides.
dresses metamorphose moonlight night. their Moonlight Night; their Moonlight Night
REEF�
03-13 12:15 AM
Daayummmm @ ThirdWorldMan. That render looks crispy and fresh mang. You got my vote :sen:.
more...
makeup metamorphose moonlight night. Moonlight of Gold by Pete

.soulty
03-19 11:02 PM
moved it, status closed now.. ;)
girlfriend metamorphose moonlight night. cats are grey by night.
unitednations
12-21 10:48 PM
This is from Murthy chat.
Question: If in the past I have been out of H1B status for 6 months (I-94 not expired), is this going to hurt my GC (or any new petitions to change / extend / adjust status)?
Answer: A person who fails to maintain status for over 180 days may have a problem obtaining the approval of the I-485, which allows a maximum of 180 days for one to be out of status under Section 245(k) of the INA, unless the person is covered under 245(i) of the INA. Sometimes, though, the fault of the employer in not paying the salary while the person is considered an employee may not pose a problem but at other times it may pose a problem. Not having pay stubs will certainly adversely impact the ability to obtain an extension or change of status from the USCIS. Jun-20-2005.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I had written about this in the past. When I went for local office interview; he had requested all w2's and tax returns from my initial entry shown on g-325( LAST ADDRESS OUTSIDE USA FOR MORE THEN ONE YEAR) which was 1999.
It said prove that you maintained status on each entry.
Now: i didn't have any issues but I was pretty upset that officer was going way outside the law and testing periods that he wasn't supposed to. My date of last entry before filing 485 was December 2002 and he was requesting 1999-2006.
I did inform him that he wasn't supposed to ask for this as it was outside the law. However; what I gathered is that although 245k does have some significant protection for everyone; uscis tries to go other ways in catching/snagging you. Another link was provided in this link where a person listed an employer on his g-325a but he was on bench and never got paid. USCIS was trying to deny his 485 due to fraud. Fraud overrules 24k any time.
Therefore; uscis uses many different avenues to get at other aspects; especially to get you to lie, cover up, mislead in things you don't need to but inadvertently do because you think it is problematic when it really wasn't.
The feeling i got from my interview is that is what he was exactly trying to do.
Question: If in the past I have been out of H1B status for 6 months (I-94 not expired), is this going to hurt my GC (or any new petitions to change / extend / adjust status)?
Answer: A person who fails to maintain status for over 180 days may have a problem obtaining the approval of the I-485, which allows a maximum of 180 days for one to be out of status under Section 245(k) of the INA, unless the person is covered under 245(i) of the INA. Sometimes, though, the fault of the employer in not paying the salary while the person is considered an employee may not pose a problem but at other times it may pose a problem. Not having pay stubs will certainly adversely impact the ability to obtain an extension or change of status from the USCIS. Jun-20-2005.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I had written about this in the past. When I went for local office interview; he had requested all w2's and tax returns from my initial entry shown on g-325( LAST ADDRESS OUTSIDE USA FOR MORE THEN ONE YEAR) which was 1999.
It said prove that you maintained status on each entry.
Now: i didn't have any issues but I was pretty upset that officer was going way outside the law and testing periods that he wasn't supposed to. My date of last entry before filing 485 was December 2002 and he was requesting 1999-2006.
I did inform him that he wasn't supposed to ask for this as it was outside the law. However; what I gathered is that although 245k does have some significant protection for everyone; uscis tries to go other ways in catching/snagging you. Another link was provided in this link where a person listed an employer on his g-325a but he was on bench and never got paid. USCIS was trying to deny his 485 due to fraud. Fraud overrules 24k any time.
Therefore; uscis uses many different avenues to get at other aspects; especially to get you to lie, cover up, mislead in things you don't need to but inadvertently do because you think it is problematic when it really wasn't.
The feeling i got from my interview is that is what he was exactly trying to do.
hairstyles metamorphose moonlight night. Greek islands a clear night

ajthakur
07-14 05:44 PM
PD: Jan 2006
Category: EB2
Could you inform us what your Eb category is and what is your priority dates.
TIA
Category: EB2
Could you inform us what your Eb category is and what is your priority dates.
TIA
Hermione
09-27 01:54 PM
I agree with you partially. It may not be achievement but at least readers will not be misinformed and become aware about our real agenda.
The name 'ImmigrationVoice' was not mentioned in the article. So, people would not be confused, since they do not know what to be confused about.
The name 'ImmigrationVoice' was not mentioned in the article. So, people would not be confused, since they do not know what to be confused about.
isantem
02-23 09:44 PM
I will attend the Advocacy Day April 2,3,4 and maybe 5 but I can't promise the 5.
I am coming from Richmond, VA and I can pick-up 3 more people from the area. I can also do carpool in DC during the events (Hotel - Captol Hill or Airport Capitol Hill)
I am coming from Richmond, VA and I can pick-up 3 more people from the area. I can also do carpool in DC during the events (Hotel - Captol Hill or Airport Capitol Hill)



No comments:
Post a Comment