Friday, May 29, 2009

Lauren Conrad Top 10


Lauren Conrad Top 10

Although Lauren Conrad is known mostly for her role on MTVs The Hills, her tabloid-selling-reality-star-identity doesn't do her justice--fashion designer does. Her first clothing line self titled The Lauren Conrad Collection (http://www.shoplaurenconrad.com/) has been available in boutiques across the country. This line is now on hold, pending updates to make it more affordable, and Conrad is partnering with Kohls on a clothing line of knits and dresses that will be in stores in October.

Beyond her role as fashion designer, Lauren Conrad is a style icon to our generation. I love her fashion and I have desided to post my ten favorites. NOTE: there are so many that I really like though!

10. Lauren Conrad in purple Sammy Skirt from her own line (I love it, I have it in black), Chanel quilted bag, and flowy white top

9. Lauren Conrad wearing Jennifer Zeuner Scribble Initial Necklace and high waisted skirt

8. Lauren Conrad at the Dark Knight Movie Premier

7. Lauren Conrad in black skinny jeans and pumps

6. Lauren Conrad at The Hills Season 4 Finale

5. Lauren Conrad at 2008 Teen Choice Awards

4. Lauren Conrad at Hills Premier in Black dress by her own line and Mark Jacobs clutch purse

3. Lauren Conrad in TopShop Dress in NYC for The David Letterman Show

2. One of my favorite dresses of all time... at 2008 MTV Video Music Awards


1. Lauren Conrad in "Brittany Dress" by her own line.
I loved it so much that I bought it too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment