Monday, July 11, 2011

william levy gutierrez

images william levy gutierrez. william levy gutierrez. elizabeth gutierrez y william
  • elizabeth gutierrez y william



  • gps001
    12-26 04:25 PM
    Thanks for your response. Only NLSUBBU has had some experience. I have seen his messages in some other queries too. But more often, I have seen that people suggest that its better to get a H1-B stamped, just to make sure that you don' t need to renew your AP every year.

    The expense is about the same, as you need to renew AP every year and H1 only once in 3 years.

    Thanks again.

    I think when you renew the H1B with the same employer. You are back to H1B status from Parolee status. SO I guess you can do a H1B extension with a different company later...just my thoughts





    wallpaper elizabeth gutierrez y william william levy gutierrez. Hot - William Levy Gutierrez
  • Hot - William Levy Gutierrez



  • digitalrain
    06-25 05:05 PM
    Unfortunately, there are no good solutions to this problem. Humanitarian Parole is possible, but not likely except in extreme cases such as where there is a serious or life threatening illness. You should consider consulting an immigration attorney with expertise in such matters to to determine what if any chance there is for Humanitarian Parole given your family's particular circumstances.

    Another strategy might be for your wife to come to the US and immediately apply for asylum in her own right. If she is granted asylum, then she can file an I-730 for your child. This strategy is complicated and could do more harm than good depending again on the particular facts of your situation. Accordingly, before taking any action, I urge you to seek expert legal representation.


    Thank you very much for the response.
    I have a lawyer,he advised me to ask the US Embassy to issue the kid a Humanitarian Parole,but I'm not sure if these guys know how to process these kind of unusual cases.They told my wife that I have to file a relative petition.As far as I know he is not eligible for derivative asylum since he got born after my asylum approval.
    I wonder if she,my wife,can apply for humanitarian parole at the US Embassy?Or do I have to apply for humanitarian parole?
    Lawers that I know are expensive and I'm not sure if these guys really know what are they doing.

    I would really appreciate any advice from anyone.





    william levy gutierrez. william levy gutierrez.
  • william levy gutierrez.



  • absaarkhan
    01-10 04:28 PM
    You Can work for the same Employer On H1 even after entering US on AP.

    It is NOT clear Yet if we can file for H1 Transfer with another employer after entering US on Advance Parole.
    Please let us know if anybody has done this successfully.





    2011 Hot - William Levy Gutierrez william levy gutierrez. William Levy Gutierrez
  • William Levy Gutierrez



  • freddyCR
    January 5th, 2005, 04:03 PM
    Fantastic shot, Freddy.......You have come into this forum with both guns-a-blazin' and your work is quite creative.

    OH.....can you get me a diet-Pepsi????
    Aw..:o Thanks, buddy. I've been in other forums, and I quite like this one, 'cause people are not afraid of saying what they think... that's the only way to improve



    more...


    william levy gutierrez. william levy gutierrez. william levy gutierrez; william levy gutierrez
  • william levy gutierrez. william levy gutierrez; william levy gutierrez



  • cinqsit
    02-02 08:43 PM
    If i am understanding you right.....your labor is applied for EB2 qualification but I-140 is applied and approved in EB3. And you want to reapply a new I-140 for EB2 by using the same labor. I believe, you should be able to apply.

    Labor certification is not expired as another poster mentioned. It will expire in 180 days only if no I-140 is applied using that labor.

    Consult a good attorney and it will be worthwhile instead of waiting for backlogged EB3.

    Yes you should be able to apply a I-140 for new reclassification (basically a new I-140)

    Make sure there are no conflicting alternative/secondary requirements like "BS and less than 5 years of experience" in your approved labor.

    They will check for ability to pay and other checks the they do at 1140 stage again.

    Good luck

    cinqsit





    william levy gutierrez. William Levy Gutierrez
  • William Levy Gutierrez



  • gbof
    04-08 07:40 PM
    are 2 locations based on states where you live.

    Dallas and Phoenix.
    If you live in:

    Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Guam, or the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands.

    Mail your application to:

    USCIS Phoenix Lockbox

    For U.S. Postal Service (USPS) deliveries:




    USCIS

    PO Box 21281

    Phoenix, AZ 85036

    For Express mail and courier deliveries:


    USCIS

    Attn: AOS

    1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S

    Suite 100

    Phoenix, AZ 85034




    Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, or West Virginia




    USCIS Dallas Lockbox

    For U.S. Postal Service (USPS) Deliveries:



    USCIS

    PO Box 660867

    Dallas, TX 75266



    For Express mail and courier deliveries:



    USCIS

    Attn: AOS

    2501 S. State Hwy. 121 Business

    Suite 400

    Lewisville, TX 75067

    Yes, friend. My I-140 was approved from TSC and also my I-485 is pending at TSC and since 'm currently in Indiana, I had (reluctantly) mailed at Phoenix. Hoping for GC before EAD (wishful thinking). Amen !!



    more...


    william levy gutierrez. El actor cubano William Levy
  • El actor cubano William Levy



  • aachoo
    05-02 06:11 PM
    Doesnt matter if the I-94 is only till the visa expiry. There is another I-94 at the bottom of the approved I-797 that ends on the extended 797 date.
    -a





    2010 william levy gutierrez. william levy gutierrez. william levy gutierrez.
  • william levy gutierrez.



  • jonty_11
    03-28 03:27 PM
    hi there! but what if mine's rcpt date is july 21? the last processing time was July 30, 2007??? my friend who has a rcpt date of July 19 got her gc already. Do you think they already finished processing the cases from July 20-July 30?? cause its been a month and they should finish it before they moved back because it's just 10 freakin days! right? last january 2008 they processed from april 2007-June 19 (my friend had hers already).. im so upset
    i know so close yet so far...that is the story of most here...so no surprises...

    U r just in the last throes...hang in there...

    How USCIS works is not worth discussing...u can never get an answer from them even if u sue them.
    I know of people who got GC in 2001 in 6 months (from india) while my labor took forever...who can explain that (same state, same Company)....its just not worth the headache.....at th eend of it all its still a lottery



    more...


    william levy gutierrez. Male Starz | William Levy
  • Male Starz | William Levy



  • dtekkedil
    07-02 05:20 PM
    Hello Folks,

    We have all been victims of a cruel joke played by DOS and USCIS! We should not stand by and do nothing!

    We should call the new organizations and let them know... make sure that they cover this fisco!

    But, I want to see this issue in the news not just for a day or two. The one thing that will catch people's attention is we do something OUT of the way!

    I support one suggestion put forward by one of our members - Go the Munnabhai way! Send them flowers! Do you guy have any idea what kind of news that will be? If USCIS suddenly receive 1000s of flowers everyday? Granted we will be spending money from our pockets but that is a small price to pay to make our woes known to others!


    So, if people are interested... let us start a send a flower a day campaign!





    hair William Levy Gutierrez william levy gutierrez. 28 William Levy Gutierrez
  • 28 William Levy Gutierrez



  • somegchuh
    03-04 06:30 PM
    Same thing is true for me. For 4+years I was stuck in PBEC. Dates were current all along. Then filed 485 in Feb 07, dates were still current but name check was pending. Now that the NC isn't an issue, the dates are UNAVAILABLE! This whole thing is just screwing with my brain. To add to the mystery they decided to make a "soft" lud on my 140 yesterday. So just keep waiting like idiots ....

    What about the thousands who lost 2-4 years because they were stuck in namecheck, now the name check is cleared but the dates will not move..frigging idiots..too little too late

    Before giving the blue/green/red dots, think about this. they created a traffic jam and now they are suddenly releasing it. There were about 150-300k stuck in name check, now all of them are waiting for their PD to be current. (i am one of them too). Think how this will affect the overall queue.



    more...


    william levy gutierrez. William Levy Gutierrez e3.jpg
  • William Levy Gutierrez e3.jpg



  • raysaikat
    06-20 06:13 PM
    Hi,

    I have Visa stamped in my passport till 2010 , my passport expires in July 2008 , so i was given I 94 till july 2008 when i last entered USA. I have renewed my passport . How do i change the dates in I 94 . I tried Def. Inspection sites in San francisco they say it cannot be done there . Can i travel to mexico and come back the same day and get a new I 94 .

    Thanks

    Kris.

    You need to go out of the country and come back.





    hot william levy gutierrez. william levy gutierrez; william levy gutierrez william levy gutierrez. magazine - William Levy
  • magazine - William Levy



  • Alabaman
    05-18 07:16 PM
    Good job! However, like I and some other people on this forum have mentioned before, there is the need to de-emphasize our course as an Indian course. We know the majority of people in the GC process are of Indian or Chinese origin but we should recognize we need an all-inclusive approach to this struggle.

    I clicked on the link and the headline read "Indian immigrants in US raise voices" While I understand that this might have come from the reporters who put togther the news, it is important that the members of IV at the forefront of this campaign and indeed all members on this forum, portray our course as as a high-skilled immigrant course and NOT an Indian or Chinese course.

    Just something to think about!

    Great work IV core team! EB immigration will be benefited by the work done by IV core team sooner or later. Keep it up!!

    One will wonder that Indian Government will do something as the India and her economy are benefited by EB immigration big time in last decade. In the global economy the overseas workers are the greatest strength India has and as usual they are completely ignoring the problems faced by EB immigrants in the USA.

    Just a thought,



    more...


    house William Levy Foto: AP william levy gutierrez. elizabeth gutierrez y william
  • elizabeth gutierrez y william



  • RiaonH4
    01-18 10:30 AM
    There is a add on Sulekha which says u can apply Canadian Citizenship if u are on H1/F1/L1 and u need not move to Canada and stay and work in US. Has someone tried this or have any comments on this idea ?

    Add says -->
    Attention H1B, F1s, L1s
    To difficult to get USA green Card?
    Canadian Green Card helps you stay in USA Legally
    You do not need to move to Canada
    Get a Canadian Green card as a Back-up

    Linky --> http://www.maple-immigration.com/ad_index_en.htm

    :confused:
    Ria





    tattoo William Levy Gutierrez william levy gutierrez. nymphadora tonks and remus
  • nymphadora tonks and remus



  • extra_mint
    11-29 05:32 PM
    Did you try to appeal the denial ??
    Mine was denied for the same reasons (denied no rfe) and my lawyer appealed and it worked and I-140 approved.

    Try to see if you can appeal. If I am not wrong you can appeal within 30 days of denial.

    Guys,

    I want to know what are the chances of getting I-140 approve if we file a new petition and current I-140 appeal process is pending with USCIS. My I-140 was denied on education basis. In denial notice USCIS wrote that we did not prove that my 3+3 (Diploma + Engg degree from India) degree is not equivalent to B.S in Computer science from Labor certification.

    Guys please share your experience with me since its important for me to get I-140 approve for future growth.

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures El actor cubano William Levy william levy gutierrez. william levy gutierrez.
  • william levy gutierrez.



  • ksairi
    08-16 01:56 PM
    My friend 485 has been filed on 12th - to nebraska service center, but he mistakenly sent his ead & ap on 15th to Texus Service Center in Dullas.(Did not receive the receipt notice for 485)

    Please let me know his options!

    1) Do they reject his applications in TSC?.
    2) If he file another set in Nebraska Service Center is ok?

    ?





    dresses magazine - William Levy william levy gutierrez. William Levy
  • William Levy



  • varumo_varatho
    11-08 10:43 AM
    Speaking of my personal experience, Yes, you can get an emergency appointment as returning h1b's are eligible for such appointments. Just send an email directly to the consulate and request for emergency appointment stating that you have to return to your project. I have done it before

    It is advisable to carry all the LCA's, just in case, though the VO might just look at the current one. I am sure you will be taking all the other docs required.

    Best of luck

    cheers !



    more...


    makeup Male Starz | William Levy william levy gutierrez. William Levy Foto: AP
  • William Levy Foto: AP



  • kumar07
    09-14 04:45 AM
    thnks immiusa, ur answer is really helpful!...

    but, how do i give more evidence that the job offer is genuine..I will have the project report document and other docs sent by the company..how else can i be assured that they will be convinced??

    Appreciate for your help.





    girlfriend nymphadora tonks and remus william levy gutierrez. William+levy+gutierrez
  • William+levy+gutierrez



  • neelu
    07-09 12:33 PM
    I dont think the exam results "expire". My guess is that they misplaced your wife's results/paperwork or something like that.

    Another explanation is that they wanted confirmation of your wife's results.

    These days Medical RFEs are very common. No one really knows why they ask these sometimes.

    But get another medical checkup done and send it in, and you should be good.

    Good Luck.


    Both my wife and I applied for our AOS together during the July fiasco. My wife received a RFE for another medical exam today. We both did our medical at the same time and were submitted with the AOS application but only my wife received the RFE for medical. I did receive another RFE but not for medical.

    Why would she receive the RFE for medical? Does the medical exam also expire as the finger print does? If it does expire then why would only one of us receive the medical RFE and not the other?





    hairstyles William Levy Gutierrez e3.jpg william levy gutierrez. william levy gutierrez.
  • william levy gutierrez.



  • srkamath
    07-16 09:09 AM
    IF the position needs Master's+ and applicant has a MS+ degree, then USCIS automatically classifies the I-140 as EB2, as the law clearly states this.

    If the position requires (BS+5yrs)+ and the applicant meets this, it will NOT automatically be put into EB2. Employer must ask for the "exceptional ability" provision of the law to get EB2.





    DSLStart
    07-29 11:16 AM
    No contact with old attorney since I changed job. Do you see any chance of our PD becoming current for next month, hence this activity?

    I too got the same two mails. First mail on 20 th and last mail on 22 nd.Mine is approved from Texas on JAN 2006.My PD is Nov 2005,but I used only PD to apply I-485.My current AOS is from another company.Did you or your lawyer get any postal mail?





    smisachu
    11-06 09:38 AM
    Any one knows which Airline is good (Cost & Service) from Newark to Bangalore? I have flown AI with stop over in Bom, but would prefer something direct to Bangalore.

    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment