|
|
|---|
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Youth « Call Me Not Naomi
…. is wasted on the young. By the time I realized I should have rebelled and gotten it out of my system, it was too late. And now I'm (I hate to admit this, but really, no one who would be affected is going to read this) bitter and resentful of the "kids" who do take advantage of that window of opportunity. Not that I wanted to get hammered or decorate myself with a particularly tasteless tattoo, but, you know, I could maybe have not kept myself reined in quite so tightly. Perhaps pursued the theater. Gone in for dramatics. Dressed like I didn't hate my body. I wonder who I would be now. This entry was posted on Thursday, May 5th, 2011 at 10:15 pm and is filed under Personal Ramblings. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment