Tuesday, May 17, 2011

quotes about moms and daughters

images girlfriend quotes for mothers quotes about moms and daughters. quotes for moms from daughters. quotes about moms from
  • quotes for moms from daughters. quotes about moms from



  • srkamath
    07-13 07:33 PM
    Hi srkamath

    My actual RD is 2nd July, my notices show it as 30th of July. Do you think we should try you get that corrected? Is that posssible at all?

    Thanks

    Lucky you, you might start seeing LUDs on you case by the end of this month. If you do please send me a message.
    Reg correcting the dates, USCIS usually takes months to respond to such things. I'm not gonna do anything about it for my case, unless the processing dates show virtually no movement.

    My understanding of process.date is that it is the oldest date of completed cases - which means they might be caught up with processing on most cases received till that date (July-20th 2007 ?) I could be wrong, we'll see..





    wallpaper quotes for moms from daughters. quotes about moms from quotes about moms and daughters. quotes about moms and
  • quotes about moms and



  • pappu
    02-08 02:41 PM
    In December, the CIS Ombudsman's Office began a pilot teleconference program on issues of concern to individuals and employers as they interface with USCIS. We have had three such pilot teleconferences so far and in February will continue with a few more. Please join us on Friday, February 16, from 11:00 a.m.-12:00 noon EST for the "Newark District Office: How Is It Working For You?" We look forward to hearing your comments, thoughts, and suggestions for improvement as well as any best practices you have noticed in your interaction with that office. We also would appreciate your thoughts regarding the Cherry Hill , NJ field office.



    To participate in Friday's call, please RSVP to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov. The first 50 people to sign up will be able to participate and will receive a return email with the call-in information. If you are unable to participate on Friday, stay tuned for similar upcoming programs which will be posted on our website, www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman. Also, if you have a topic of interest for a future call, please send it to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov.



    We appreciate your assistance with this pilot program.



    Thank you,
    Citizenship & Immigration Services Ombudsman

    U.S. Department of Homeland Security

    Mail Stop: 1225
    Washington , DC 20528-1225
    Office: 202-357-8100

    www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman





    quotes about moms and daughters. i love you mom quotes from
  • i love you mom quotes from



  • rajuram
    01-25 08:25 PM
    There is 500 character limit on the white house web site. I just send simple message saying that USCIS has wasted lot of visas in the earliers due to inefficiency and that they should be recaputred. And that it is causing lot of hardship to well educated people who are here legally.

    Sometimes I send a different message (which agrees with new presidents policy about FOIA), I ask the president to get USCIS to disclose pending applications per year per category per country.


    Hello rajuram;

    We need to keep on sending email/letter to President, Local Senator, Local congressman secretary of Homeland security, secretary of State and Ombudsman.

    Please post your email, other members could use same format and send the email. As per my understanding we need to add our story too e.g. when we came, our investment, our capability to buy house and our life is hanging in the middle of no where.

    As DallasBlue mentioned to add three items in the email/letter for administrative fixes.

    (i) Eliminate per country quota limits
    (ii) Recapture the lost visas
    (iii) Porcessing dates cannot go back





    2011 quotes about moms and quotes about moms and daughters. Mothers and Daughters: More
  • Mothers and Daughters: More



  • sw33t
    01-18 06:39 PM
    Are you not authorized to work until new EAD or copy of EAD will suffice... I know everything else is easy to replace.... but USCIS documents takes months...

    Should a copy of EAD + DL be sufficient to keep in wallet?? I've lost my wallet once.. so its a scary thought...

    Based on your state law, you may be required to carry your original DL and not copies.

    Understand that these are technicalities. As long as you are nice, polite, calm and co-operative you have nothing to fear.

    EAD is an "EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION DOCUMENT". It is not enough to prove your immigration status. When approached by Border agents, showing your EAD along with all supporting immigration documents (such as H1B, I-140, I-485 Receipt) etc. is required along with a valid passport and a valid US Visa stamp .



    more...


    quotes about moms and daughters. quotes for mothers and
  • quotes for mothers and



  • vin13
    03-18 04:37 PM
    If you are in need of air miles or would like to donate air miles, please PM me with your name and phone number.

    I will not be able to coordinate if you do not provide me with your phone number.





    quotes about moms and daughters. quotes about moms and
  • quotes about moms and



  • nitkad
    03-19 12:09 AM
    Agreed.

    :D



    more...


    quotes about moms and daughters. tattoo quotes and her moms
  • tattoo quotes and her moms



  • sertasheep
    07-04 01:24 AM
    Hello Veeru,

    Your questions not frivolous. We will keep members updated on our course of action.

    More than anything else, we require our members to stand by us, and create awareness in the community.

    Thank you for your patience, and faith in us.

    On behalf of Core IV team


    I have great respect for some of the core members i know. They have done lot of work to make this forum successful. But i always think that you can increase participation if you make things more clear and take comments in a positive way.

    I am sure many guest members or other frequent visitors to IV website get the impression that there is always a fund drive for something or the other on the IV Website homepage and there is always a target amount which never seems to be met.

    I understand that there are expenses to maintain the website etc, but here we are talking about fund drive for lawsuit. Sometimes I wonder what will happen if you can not collect $5000 so will you wait to file a lawsuit until you collect $5000? May it will be too late then. What if you collect only say $4000? How do you decide these arbitrary numbers?

    Are you planning for a separate litigation from that of AILF? How will you complement the effort by AILF with money?

    Hey, who am I to ask these questions! These are some of the questions on behalf of hundreds of members who need to know more to actively participate to make it a success. There is no reason you should take it in a negative way.

    Veeru

    I will sleep less stupid tonight!!





    2010 i love you mom quotes from quotes about moms and daughters. girlfriend quotes for mothers
  • girlfriend quotes for mothers



  • pmb76
    03-15 09:48 PM
    yup........i wish everyone who used substitute labor, or interfiled EB3 to EB2 should not get their green cards for about 10 more years. May they be screwed by their (mostly) desi (mostly) IT-Software employers.........they deserve every single bit of misfortune for F*$#ING up the chances for every honest EB filer, who patiently waits in the RIGHT queue.

    As far as i am concerned, such people can go to hell.........and i wish they do!!!

    :)


    I agree with you completely ! I wish and pray Interfilers and labor substitution applicants rot in hell.



    more...


    quotes about moms and daughters. quotes for moms from daughters
  • quotes for moms from daughters



  • raj2007
    12-20 08:33 PM
    Thanks for the clarification, Logiclife. I enter U.S in the first week of Feb, 2001. The economy was bad and I didn't manage to get a job. In fact, I didn't managed to get a job for a year. My then employer didn't revoked my H1B and the I-94 was valid until Oct, 2002. I didn't know that I was out of status till now. I don't remember seeing any section in I-485 form, asking for information about out of status. I did attach my previous H1-B approval notice(2000 -2002) while filing I-485. One thing I want to know is, did anyone got a query(RFE), asking to provide all W2 forms since their entry into this country? I am interested to know that.

    You are OK.. they problem should have come in 2002 when you changed ur H1B not now and max they will ask for 3 year W2. Don't worry..everything is fine.





    hair Mothers and Daughters: More quotes about moms and daughters. i love you mom quotes from
  • i love you mom quotes from



  • nomi
    12-13 02:00 PM
    Thanks. I appreciate your enthusiasm and seveal other members on this thread. Pls help us in the action items listed by IV so that we can be well prepared to undertake any campaign early next year. Let me tell you, the campaign like last week will happen again because IV will keep pushing through every crack in the door until our goal is achieved. At such times we need to have enough membership muscle, financial capability to sustain and execute the effort. All this is not built in one day but during times like this when DC is quiet.


    Sure . Agree with you and Stand next to you and IV with full of my energy and resources.



    more...


    quotes about moms and daughters. quotes about moms and
  • quotes about moms and



  • good idea
    09-09 03:58 PM
    I would like to see all EB3 AS DONORS.
    I have read so many posts in the past where senior members have clearly said that their is nothing possible for EB3 alone and if something is possible it would be for EB.
    (as per calculator, I am going to get my GC in 2030) Would contribution of all EB3 help them in any way?





    hot quotes for mothers and quotes about moms and daughters. quotes about moms and daughters. Mothers and Daughters: More
  • quotes about moms and daughters. Mothers and Daughters: More



  • abd
    09-23 12:20 PM
    Just when i was wondering that we will have to wait till OCt 1 when new visa are avialable... I saw your message... If i was you i will wait too for next 5/6 days you have till oct to respond.


    Does that mean there is still hope that we may see some activity on the cases who have responsed to RFEs or we have to wait till OCt 1 Chewing our nails?

    We got approval email for myself + spouse and daughter today. I had waited for this since 2002. :)
    Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

    On September 23, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.


    This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

    If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.



    more...


    house quotes about moms. love quotes quotes about moms and daughters. hairstyles quotes for mothers
  • hairstyles quotes for mothers



  • 485InDreams
    09-26 09:47 AM
    Guys,

    Choke the CNN editorial site with the mail stating tht its for Green card...Green card.
    Also, send the link to other editorial site like NYTimes, Washingtonpost, Businessweek to them...so that they will learn wht to right correctly....
    For the people who Attended /(didn't attend) the rally...Please do this...





    tattoo quotes about moms and quotes about moms and daughters. quotes for mothers and
  • quotes for mothers and



  • GCBy3000
    03-16 02:47 PM
    Dude it is legal and why are you annoyed with people who play by rules. Though I did not use this eventhough I could, it does not mean I should hate who uses this law. I bet, if you had even a very thin chance of doing this one without jeopradizing your existing job and status, you would have gone for it.

    You could do whatever is good for you within the limits of law. No matter what you do, always there will be some people who will not be happy for some reason.


    The biggest problem is interfiling from EB3 to EB2. USCIS must not allow anyone to change categories and retain old priority dates. This is nothing short of cheating ! What about the people who have been standing in line. You can't just change the rules when they suit you and get into the middle of the line. Pathetic !



    more...


    pictures tattoo quotes and her moms quotes about moms and daughters. quotes about moms from
  • quotes about moms from



  • pointlesswait
    02-21 11:39 AM
    if u can keep thd same PD whenu change from eB3 to eB2..you should do it immediately!
    Does anyone want to make a guess of when EB3 India 2002 will become current ? I am thinking of changing the case to EB2.. Should I change my case or should I wait for EB3 to be current ?





    dresses quotes about moms and daughters. Mothers and Daughters: More quotes about moms and daughters. quotes for moms from daughters
  • quotes for moms from daughters



  • varshadas
    01-30 12:22 PM
    This is what I have come up with so far. Please everyone, feel free to modify this:

    Have you been following at the snails pace movement of the priority dates? If not, here are some reminders
    EB3 moved 2 weeks in 10 months!
    EB2 hardly moved in 10 months!

    If this is the rate at which things move, you will get your Green Card in anywhere from 5 to 15 years based on your priority dates.

    Do you know how this affects you?
    � Frustration of sticking to the same employer and no career growth.
    � Children not being able to get state benefits.
    � Spouses unable to work.
    � The feeling of unsettlement.
    � Above all, tons of mental stress.

    Do you want be in this mess for ever. I am sure you don�t. We deserve better.

    We all have to fight together to fix this broken immigration system and achieve IV�s goals to
    � Remove retrogression
    � Remove backlogs in labor certification
    � Remove backlogs in I-140 and I-485 processing
    � Revise the way visa quotas for highly skilled workers are determined

    Register FREE to become a member today!
    www.immigrationvoice.org



    more...


    makeup quotes for moms from daughters quotes about moms and daughters. quotes about moms. love quotes
  • quotes about moms. love quotes



  • srikondoji
    11-19 10:39 AM
    My H1-B expires in another 8 months. I got my Labor cleared (EB-2) in 2 months through Perm and just finished applying for I-140. Before february, if i don't get my I-140 cleared i will go through Premium and apply for H1-B 3 year extension.

    Getting my H1-B extended for 3 years is my goal. Once this happens, i will look elsewhere for a new job and start over GC process again hoping thta by then labor laws improve.
    I have not dreamed/hoped to get GC. I am only hoping to stay in this country as long as possible.

    I still don't understand why people are frustrated with delays in GC?
    Why should you even stress yourself too much about this GC. Just enjoy the life and move on.

    thanks





    girlfriend quotes for mothers and quotes about moms and daughters. mothers and daughters. quotes
  • mothers and daughters. quotes



  • shrayus
    04-20 04:09 PM
    I will get it posted on various internal mailing systems of sun. Will bring the banner www.immigrationvoice.org

    Sanjeev





    hairstyles quotes about moms and quotes about moms and daughters. Mothers and Daughters; Quotes
  • Mothers and Daughters; Quotes



  • anurakt
    12-27 06:49 PM
    Dude,
    That is what they are afraid off. They want you to go to your home country and not sneak into their country.
    Many ppl go through European airports during transit and then ask for Political asyslum. Many Tamil Tigers did that so did sardars during khalistan times.


    This all started after 9/11 , having a valid US visa means that you have gone through the security check...else when u apply for transit visa, they do these checks for you......





    paskal
    12-28 12:18 PM
    i have never had that problem
    may have been because you booked those flights separately, if they are on the same itinerary and both were booked through Thai, United should not do that, guess they don't care because you are not continuing on United. btw how could they demand money for the international part of the flight- they are not Thai and their rules don't apply...i also think the person you dealt with was ignorant...

    the problem i have seen- you fly into the US and have a connecting flight onwards- if you take it withing 24 hrs ie same day- bags just continue- if not you are stuck with domestic rules. now it no longer matters on american carriers at least, intl allowance has also been decreased to 50 lbs.





    abcdefgh
    01-16 11:21 AM
    Date of sign up: Jan. 16, 2007
    Subscription Name: Secure $20 Per Month Recurring Contribution
    Subscription Number: S-92E2356024336193V

    Can you confirm?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment