Tuesday, May 17, 2011

queen elizabeth 2 crown

images queen elizabeth 2 crown. queen queen elizabeth 2 crown. queen elizabeth ii crown.
  • queen elizabeth ii crown.



  • fromnaija
    01-13 10:58 AM
    Are you jocking Chandrakanth ? ;);););):eek::eek::cool::cool:

    Apart from the 'parsing email and assigning case to officer' it is true. Also it is for Texas Service Center only. I have the AILA document that shows how to do this. It is AILA InfoNet Doc No. 08103067. Ask your lawyers of that!





    wallpaper queen elizabeth ii crown. queen elizabeth 2 crown. Queen Elizabeth II has one of
  • Queen Elizabeth II has one of



  • abhishek101
    05-21 12:42 AM
    Can you please let me know which service center (Texas or Nebraska) processed yours and your wife's I485 application.

    If you don't mind can you please let me know how long it took to receive I-485 receipt notice and Finger print notice (for your wife).

    My situation is

    Priority date is 08/01/06 (EB2). Becoming current on June 1st 2011. Need to add my wife as dependent to my green card process (she is in US in H4 status now). Texas Service Center is processing my I-485.

    Filed at : Nebraska Service Center

    For Wife
    Filed 485 on March 10, Finger printing May 6th, GC Approved May 9th, GC received May 13th

    My Wife was on EAD/OPT based on her student visa (and not on H4)





    queen elizabeth 2 crown. queen elizabeth ii crown
  • queen elizabeth ii crown



  • Dakshini R. Sen
    06-26 11:17 AM
    Thank You Ms. Sen.

    Could you please suggest some other ways to take care of the 3 years pending I-140. i know premium process is one way to go for it & make INS pick the case. But is there any other way?

    Thanx in advance

    There is a �Streamline� e-mailbox for EB-3 I-140s for AILA attorneys to send inquiries. If EB-3 I-140 case was filed prior to December 31, 2008, AILA attorneys can submit an inquiry to this specific e-mail address provided by the USCIS. This is available only if the case is filed at the Texas Service Center.

    So if your case falls under this category please request your attorney to send an e-mail inquiry to this streamline e-mail address and make an inquiry.


    Dakshini R. Sen
    Attorney at Law
    Law offices of Dakshini R. Sen, P.C.
    212-242-1677
    713-278-1677





    2011 Queen Elizabeth II has one of queen elizabeth 2 crown. Queen Elizabeth II succeeded
  • Queen Elizabeth II succeeded



  • sanju_dba
    09-15 09:48 AM
    This is a great idea. I would suggest that rather than saying we will collect $200K every month and distribute $100K as prize money. We can just distribute 50% total collection as prize money.

    Yes, that works even better when the tickets sold is + or - to the target mark.



    more...


    queen elizabeth 2 crown. /queen-elizabeth-ii-crown-
  • /queen-elizabeth-ii-crown-



  • logiclife
    12-20 08:06 PM
    Accuracy of is really really bogus.

    Firstly, the stats are gathered from a sample of data that's too small. Its like saying that "I talked to 3 people in Iowa and all 3 of them wanted to support John Edwards in Iowa caucuses, therefore in Iowa, John Edwards will get 100% of the vote, Barack Obama will get 0% and Hillary Clinton will get 0%".

    Also, a system that relies on information provided by users without any cross-checks with USCIS database is really prone to errors and pranks.

    data and USCIS soft LUDs are the most unreliable distractions in otherwise peaceful life of post AC21 phase. Why cant we just enjoy the job mobility of AC21 peacefully?





    queen elizabeth 2 crown. queen elizabeth 2 crowned. of
  • queen elizabeth 2 crowned. of



  • milind70
    04-01 06:05 PM
    Hello folks,

    i need some expert opinion here. These are my primary details.

    COMPANY A:
    1. Perm Labor - Nov 2006. (EB2)
    2. I-140 approved - Nov 2007
    3. I-485 filed - July 2007.
    4 EAD - oct 2007
    5 FP - Nov 2007
    6 AP - Oct 2007
    H1-B extension denied in dec 2007 due to variety of company A issues.
    Invoked AC21 yesterday with company B.

    COMPANY B: Bought substitution labor of Feb 2004 EB3.

    I-140 filed : NSC : paper based filing no documents has been sent waiting for RFE on July 13 2007.

    But my labor substitute on 140 has been used for somebody else by mistake and now company B says they have few other labors to substitute and they say we'll respond to the query saying that the original one has been used and please consider the second one. Attorney has made this mistake since many labors were filed at that time and the labor that they have used for me has been approved . Do you guys whatever the attorney is suggesting is going to work? Please let me know i haven't got an RFE yet..

    Here are some facts
    1. Labor Substitution is not allowed as of mid 2007 .
    2. You could have invoked AC21 and moved to company B on EAD after 180 days of filing of 485 rather than trying to file 140 on sub labor
    3 I think you could talk to comapny B and ask them to hire you on job of same responsbilities as on your earlier labor.
    I think it is better if you see and immigration attorney for advise on this issue.



    more...


    queen elizabeth 2 crown. queen elizabeth ii crown
  • queen elizabeth ii crown



  • va_il
    12-18 03:25 PM
    With a EB3 PD of July 2002 from IN what can i expect after this May 1st hurdle being crossed.

    Any insight would be appreciated.





    2010 queen elizabeth ii crown queen elizabeth 2 crown. queen elizabeth 2 crown. queen
  • queen elizabeth 2 crown. queen



  • ssbaruah@yahoo.com
    06-01 02:24 PM
    Thank you for your immediate reply. I have 2 more questions as below :

    My H1B is valid till 2011. I came through “A” company and this is my second employer (“B”). After I joined “B” company, I never went out of USA. “B” Company’s name is not reflected in my H1B visa (in passport). Only I have the copy of I129 with “B” company’s name. Now, I am no more with “B” company.

    1. What is the process of re-enter to USA ? I mean, what type of documents I need to show to Immigration Dept ?

    3. My families also need to re-enter to USA at the same time ?

    Hopefully, I am able to explain my occurred situation correctly.

    I need your valuable suggestion pls.



    more...


    queen elizabeth 2 crown. Queen Elizabeth II Riding
  • Queen Elizabeth II Riding



  • pappu
    10-11 12:30 PM
    The intent is to keep the issue of immigration alive till the elections so that there is a chance for any Immigration bill after elections. There are several other pressing issues faced by the nation and Immigration is just one of them. It may not be #1 priority now. The lameduck is very important if something needs to be done on Immigration. The results of Nov elections will also influence what kind of Immigration reform is possible. There is also pressure on the President to act on such national issues. Read Obama Is in the Jaws of Political Death: Can He Survive? - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599202471800)





    hair Queen Elizabeth II succeeded queen elizabeth 2 crown. queen elizabeth ii crown
  • queen elizabeth ii crown



  • sagar_nyc
    01-30 11:11 AM
    I am hearing lot of cases about H1 extension denial. My advise to people is that if you have option to work on EAD please do so. I think because of current economic condition extention is becoming difficult



    Hello Sac-r-ten,

    Thanx a lot for your compliment. I had been following this forum online since 2007 july fiasco & this forum had given me lot of knowledge & helped me out to make the right decission whenever I was underguided or misguided by lawyers (very unfortunate though that we spend a lot on fee to give such professional people). I will always try to do my best if my knowledge can help any person like me who falls as a pray in the hands of immigration people.

    Anyways, if you don't mind, can you pls. explain the reason on what basis did they deny your I-140 application. You did mention on education basis, but can you pls. elaborate the reason. I am really tensed about it at my I-140 is pending since more then 2.5 years now. I also received an RFE on it & havn't heard about it since then.

    Your input might help me. Thank you in advance



    more...


    queen elizabeth 2 crown. queen elizabeth 1 crowned.
  • queen elizabeth 1 crowned.



  • svm
    03-09 11:53 PM
    . I had the same. you should be getting an Interview at the local office soon(in one or two months time). They want to verify something regarding your case. In my case it was the missing vaccination document





    hot /queen-elizabeth-ii-crown- queen elizabeth 2 crown. 1972 Queen Elizabeth II
  • 1972 Queen Elizabeth II



  • factoryman
    06-18 12:37 PM
    so, my city / state is : Bellingham/ WA

    where he I-94 is issued.



    more...


    house queen elizabeth ii crown queen elizabeth 2 crown. the bling on the crown jewels.
  • the bling on the crown jewels.



  • mrdelhiite
    07-24 03:55 PM
    Thanks for your replies.

    His company is paying for it. It is a F500 company. He was concerned that filing green card now might jeopardize his current full time position in case of too many replies and RFE's.

    -M





    tattoo queen elizabeth 2 crowned. of queen elizabeth 2 crown. queen elizabeth ii crown
  • queen elizabeth ii crown



  • sbmallik
    09-01 09:32 AM
    If you live ourside of US and work for an non-US Company then you are not in H-1B; you will be in Spanish resident visa status. However, on your return to the previous company in the US, you can recepture the time spend in Spain on your H-1B visa.

    I would try to explore the remote working options from Spain for the US employer.



    more...


    pictures queen elizabeth ii crown queen elizabeth 2 crown. Queen+elizabeth+ii+crown+
  • Queen+elizabeth+ii+crown+



  • vin13
    08-24 11:40 AM
    I had 485 interview a month back (previously at the national benefits center) at the local USCIS office. The interview went fine except that they gave me an RFE asking for additional documents verifying employment. Since then I submited documents to the local office a 3 weeks back. Today my supervisor got a call from USCIS Anti Fraud Detection (homeland security) and they left a voice mail that they need to verify my immigration status.

    Is this normal? Is there something i need to worry about?

    My record is pretty straighforward. I am with the same employer since 2002 first on H1b and then EAD on a permanent postion and no gap in employment and never out of status

    My supervisor called back but went to voicemail and left a general message

    I have been hearing of more verifications of this kind. But if your records are straightforward, you should not worry. Make sure your immigration attorney is in the loop.

    Just wondering what could have triggered this inquiry. Could you give some insight to whether you are working for a small company, consulting, etc that you believe could be a possible reason. Maybe it is just a random pick...





    dresses 1972 Queen Elizabeth II queen elizabeth 2 crown. As Queen Elizabeth II will
  • As Queen Elizabeth II will



  • texcan
    08-05 12:35 PM
    I just want to let every1 know that I'm happy for what I am today and will always think positive and be happy.

    Please understand that $1,290 is not a reason to stay unhappy. Also, it's not a small amount and it can be used for good cause, like Charity.

    Thanks to InTheMoment for bringing it up..... that's what I had in mind too.

    I am happy to hear and see that you are happy.

    Now can you please close the thread, this is wasted energy flying everywhere.
    Again its not you, its the actions ( including now when i am typing a response).
    Please close this thread. Please, please.



    more...


    makeup Queen Elizabeth II Riding queen elizabeth 2 crown. queen elizabeth ii crown
  • queen elizabeth ii crown



  • rakesh_one
    10-10 10:47 AM
    You have another option of attaching both the old and new fees in 2seperate checks along with a letter explaining your case,you can add in the letter that they could cash the check they felt right and return the other check.My attorney did this for me one time.You also consult your attorney for the same.

    I faced similar issue on EAD. I have put two checks. One for 180 and other for 160. (total of 340). I have put a self addressed , pre-payed envelope and wrote a letter asking if they deem the fee is 180, then they can return or destroy the 160 check. I my case, they used both the checks and discorded the envelope.





    girlfriend queen elizabeth ii crown queen elizabeth 2 crown. Queen+elizabeth+2+crowning
  • Queen+elizabeth+2+crowning



  • sandy_anand
    12-08 05:50 PM
    "On December 4, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you."

    My PD was Dec 4, 2004. EB2. Exactly 5 years from PD and over 10 years from first entry to US. Getting stuck in the BEC backlog and my wife getting stuck in India with 221(g) were among my most painful experiences through the journey. And not being able to take a fabulous offer at double my salary in 2007 hurt too.

    Thanks for all the support. And congratulations again to the leaders of IV for creating a platform for Employment based GC applicants.

    Feel free to contact me if you are starting high-growth businesses and need someone to bounce ideas off. And of course I am happy to help with IV initiatives to clear EB backlog.

    Bpositive.

    Congratulations!





    hairstyles queen elizabeth 1 crowned. queen elizabeth 2 crown. Queen Elizabeth II,
  • Queen Elizabeth II,



  • priti8888
    10-17 07:17 PM
    In conservative view, though both are in same field, both are not similar occupation becuse one is "engineer" and other is "manager". Engineer skills and responsibilites and duties are different than manager. So it will not qualify to AC21 portability. For similar occupation classification, both should be in same family in Onet or it should have first 2 numbers in the code should be same.

    thats not true..AC 21 does'nt deny a promotion..Since it takes over 5-7 years to get GC approval, most of my friends got their GC when they were project managers/product managers but started as applications/network engineers.





    reverendflash
    10-21 02:18 AM
    real quick...

    Grateful Dead... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

    another thread maybe...:cool:

    Rev:elderly:





    ilanbenatar
    04-25 11:29 AM
    Hi "Domino",

    I read your question and was wandering what path did you choose.
    I am currently under the same process and conflicted on weather to apply for an O-1 or an EB1-EA green card.

    I am a film editor and my case is not a very strong one so I'm contemplating the pro's and con's of both options.

    It will be great if you could tell me about your experience.

    Thanks,
    Ilan



    No comments:

    Post a Comment