Sunday, May 8, 2011

Missed The ‘Get A Mac’ Ads? « 7thHeaven’s Blog

Long before I own my macbook pro and the other apple devices, I used to watch the 'Get A Mac' ads from the apple site.

The ads cleverly pictures simbolization of a Mac ( a man dressed in casual clothes ) and a PC ( a man in a more formal suit-and-tie combination ). The ads usually follow a simple template, always start with a white background and starts with an introduce about themselves as a PC and a Mac. The ads usually talks about the comparison between a PC and a Mac which somehow in the end, it turns out that Mac is much more better and fun than PC ( which personally I think it is true :) )

But the ads had not been running anymore as Apple had stopped the campaign that had running for 3 years (2006 to 2009) and we can't see the ads at the apple site again, although we can see it on youtube if we look for it.

But just now, I found out a site that collect the complete ads of the 'Get A Mac' campaign so we can watch it all the way again just in one place.

Here is the link,

No comments:

Post a Comment