bang
03-08 10:17 PM
Please let me know who wants to travel .. i can book a ticket for you ... please reply with your details i will contact you
wallpaper Huawei ascend cyanogenmod 7
.soulty
02-15 09:21 PM
nice wip screens there guys, looking good :thumb:
thirdworldman thats looking amazing, you going to have that perspective view as your final frame or you going to check for another shot when you finished rendering?
great stuff.. ;)
thirdworldman thats looking amazing, you going to have that perspective view as your final frame or you going to check for another shot when you finished rendering?
great stuff.. ;)
perm2gc
01-09 08:13 PM
This thread's been silent..whats going on fellas.... Are you guys finding out new forums, new websites to post....... We have to meet our 10K membership......
thanks Bringing up the thread. I will post if i find some new forums.
thanks Bringing up the thread. I will post if i find some new forums.
2011 As the Android phone,
Asian
12-27 09:34 AM
I could open Ohio college fund for my kid. They requested my child's social security number. ITIN does not work. I explained the situation that I cannot obtain one until GC. The customer service rep said it is okay to open without it but provide the SSN once acquired.
I think the biggest problem with the restriction is when trying to get a job. Many employers openly say they will not sponsor H-1B or green card. To be more precise, there are few companies who would do it.
You mean 529? Thanks of telling. I was planning to open an account for my kid's college.
Are you sure they wont let you open an account even if the kid is american citizen by birth?
I think the biggest problem with the restriction is when trying to get a job. Many employers openly say they will not sponsor H-1B or green card. To be more precise, there are few companies who would do it.
You mean 529? Thanks of telling. I was planning to open an account for my kid's college.
Are you sure they wont let you open an account even if the kid is american citizen by birth?
more...
alterego
09-17 10:59 PM
It is not end of the world. But end of the economy as we know it. People smarter than me and you have said this is turning into an armageddon.
Armageddon or not, smart or fool, time will tell. My view is recession yes, outside chance of a depression. Armageddon...........not really.
Interesting thing is Berkshire stock is up while all this is going on. Gives you an idea how much high regard people have for its balance sheet, Buffet and Co. stock picking prowess and his 30 plus billion cash war chest at this time.
Armageddon or not, smart or fool, time will tell. My view is recession yes, outside chance of a depression. Armageddon...........not really.
Interesting thing is Berkshire stock is up while all this is going on. Gives you an idea how much high regard people have for its balance sheet, Buffet and Co. stock picking prowess and his 30 plus billion cash war chest at this time.
noendinsight
10-26 10:24 AM
Eb3 India
PD- Jan 2004
PD- Jan 2004
more...
coopheal
07-02 07:03 AM
Doing more than what IV suggest is good. If you personally take responsibility and make the online petition a success, great... and best luck.
IV core has set their priorities after considerable thinking so please dont be upset if they dont involve in this.
I agree and I support. maybe as some have said that online don't have the same impact ..but there is no harm in doing something extra. also, we will be able to get more supporters for online especially if we send the links to our respective friends, batchmates etc
IV core has set their priorities after considerable thinking so please dont be upset if they dont involve in this.
I agree and I support. maybe as some have said that online don't have the same impact ..but there is no harm in doing something extra. also, we will be able to get more supporters for online especially if we send the links to our respective friends, batchmates etc
2010 Huawei+ascend+android+2.2
waiting4gc
07-05 01:43 PM
Order Details - Jul 5, 2007 11:09 AM PDT
Google Order #448537035986231 Print
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
Total: $100.00
Google Order #448537035986231 Print
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
Total: $100.00
more...
abd
09-14 05:00 PM
Looks like contacting senator/congressman is pissing off the IOs and they are issuing the RFEs. I wish now that I did not do either of these. But unfortunately I did so I guess I need to bear the consequences. So I should just expect RFE now. I know quiet a few people who wrote to Senators and got RFEs. I guess people in Jul/Aug really overwhelmed the TSC with Senator calls and now we have to face their wrath.
I didn't do anything. I was patiently waiting for my turn. It seems they picked my case for approval and sent RFE because of I-129 revoke which is standard process.
I didn't do anything. I was patiently waiting for my turn. It seems they picked my case for approval and sent RFE because of I-129 revoke which is standard process.
hair Huawei Ascend Metro Pcs Cases
krishna.ahd
01-30 01:21 PM
Unpaid bench means you are "Out of Status". Not illegal.
When you are present in the country after your I-94 has expired, then you are illegal.
There are 3 things guaranteed in life: Death, Taxes and unpaid bench when working for a desi company.
Whether you will go on bench or not depends completely on you, your skills, your willingness to find jobs across the country (not just where you live), your willingness to travel and the biggest factor : Market conditions. Right now, the market is good, and if you live in a big city with good opportunities, and if your skills are good, then you may be able to find a project wherever you live.
If the whole thing doesnt work out, then you can always go back on H4.( If you stop working, you have to file for H1 to H4 transfer also, its not automatic, many people have learned this the hard way)
About stamping, well, that's a question I really dont know the answer to. I have not heard of many examples or questions about what happens when a person on valid H4 applies for a H1 stamp. Someone here, if he/she has experience may be able to answer.
Very well said locilife (about the things guaranteed in life)
Double (triple??) check about the desi consulting compnay and their ability to get you the project.
Good Luck.
Krishna
"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going"
When you are present in the country after your I-94 has expired, then you are illegal.
There are 3 things guaranteed in life: Death, Taxes and unpaid bench when working for a desi company.
Whether you will go on bench or not depends completely on you, your skills, your willingness to find jobs across the country (not just where you live), your willingness to travel and the biggest factor : Market conditions. Right now, the market is good, and if you live in a big city with good opportunities, and if your skills are good, then you may be able to find a project wherever you live.
If the whole thing doesnt work out, then you can always go back on H4.( If you stop working, you have to file for H1 to H4 transfer also, its not automatic, many people have learned this the hard way)
About stamping, well, that's a question I really dont know the answer to. I have not heard of many examples or questions about what happens when a person on valid H4 applies for a H1 stamp. Someone here, if he/she has experience may be able to answer.
Very well said locilife (about the things guaranteed in life)
Double (triple??) check about the desi consulting compnay and their ability to get you the project.
Good Luck.
Krishna
"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going"
more...
Macaca
07-18 06:31 AM
There is no misunderstanding here, I copied and pasted it from their website so the question of mis-understanding doesn't arise.
Always post URL!
Always post URL!
hot Weeks old huawei pcs huawei
gangadhargs
12-25 12:35 PM
I got my reply from USCIS today. The receipt number is NRC2008072623.
more...
house buy android Metropcs has
kumarc123
10-19 02:28 PM
Just imagine the cowardice of these people!. Online forums already have sufficient anonymity that you dont have to reveal your true name. Despite that people hide behind comment system to give reds (and tell things like "you suck" and what not). I hope the admins shut down this misused feature. Or make the system non-anonymous so that we can drag out these people and take up their comments in open forum.
Hello there,
I cant less concur to what you jsut said, if someone has something to say and critique , they can very well post their response or send a private message.
Anyways the focus is the campaign. Have we decided on what and when we should do this flower campaign?
I request all IV members, to please unite and do something, we all need to be mobile and create more awareness.
Have we all forgotten how much publicity we got in 2007? lets all wait till the election day is over and the right candidate is elected.
Then we should plan a rally.
I am lucky, because I work hard. We all can be lucky as well, all we need to do is, work hard on these rally's. A flower campaign, a rally and maybe someone earlier suggested the EB community should take one day off work and attend that rally. This way, they will understand our Importance
Hello there,
I cant less concur to what you jsut said, if someone has something to say and critique , they can very well post their response or send a private message.
Anyways the focus is the campaign. Have we decided on what and when we should do this flower campaign?
I request all IV members, to please unite and do something, we all need to be mobile and create more awareness.
Have we all forgotten how much publicity we got in 2007? lets all wait till the election day is over and the right candidate is elected.
Then we should plan a rally.
I am lucky, because I work hard. We all can be lucky as well, all we need to do is, work hard on these rally's. A flower campaign, a rally and maybe someone earlier suggested the EB community should take one day off work and attend that rally. This way, they will understand our Importance
tattoo The MetroPCS Huawei Ascend was
gimme_GC2006
05-12 03:13 PM
You might want to research your options some more. Maybe, have a talk with someone who is a more senior colleague or mentor, preferably one who has an MBA.
It appears from your comment on investment banking that you haven't done your research. IBs usually recruit only from the top-10 type schools.
Good Luck!
thepaew, right, I understand IB needs from top-10..it was more of "I wish I had" stuff..I am not serious on that.
Coming to why "online" ? Because I cant go fulltime on college (I have to quit my job...means no salary for 2 years...not possible..I am not that filthy rich :D)
moreover there is increased trend in acceptance of online MBA as major universities are coming online now.
It appears from your comment on investment banking that you haven't done your research. IBs usually recruit only from the top-10 type schools.
Good Luck!
thepaew, right, I understand IB needs from top-10..it was more of "I wish I had" stuff..I am not serious on that.
Coming to why "online" ? Because I cant go fulltime on college (I have to quit my job...means no salary for 2 years...not possible..I am not that filthy rich :D)
moreover there is increased trend in acceptance of online MBA as major universities are coming online now.
more...
pictures MetroPCS offer Huawei Ascend
pd052009
03-17 08:14 AM
^^^^^
dresses “life-proofed” Android
indyanguy
07-28 12:26 PM
Now a days this has become a fashion to bash Hinduism and people take pride in doing so just to make a point to prove that they are very secular and far sighted and very broad minded but infact these are the people who are pseudo-secular and the reason for majority Hindus in our own country being held hostage by the policticians and the largest minority community in india.....
I've seen this many times that any hindu who speaks their mind and strong believers in their religion will be tagged as fundamentalists and rss supporters where as I have nothing to do with any religious groups but I am proud of my RELIGION and it does hurt me when I see my religion/gods depicted in a bad way. If you are a aethist then just shutup but don't bash Hindu religion and I am sure that all the guys who tried to do so dont have balls to bash other religions coz they know the conseqences of it and I am sure these religious bashing people are the one who'd visit temple to get their greencards but don't accept it either becoz they are hypocrates or ashamed of their own religion......
You hit the nail on the head. I definitely agree that opposing the hindu religion has become a fashion statement especially in the so called highly educated highly skilled community. If you don't like hinduism, keep your mouth shut and convert yourself to the other liberal religions out there.
I've seen this many times that any hindu who speaks their mind and strong believers in their religion will be tagged as fundamentalists and rss supporters where as I have nothing to do with any religious groups but I am proud of my RELIGION and it does hurt me when I see my religion/gods depicted in a bad way. If you are a aethist then just shutup but don't bash Hindu religion and I am sure that all the guys who tried to do so dont have balls to bash other religions coz they know the conseqences of it and I am sure these religious bashing people are the one who'd visit temple to get their greencards but don't accept it either becoz they are hypocrates or ashamed of their own religion......
You hit the nail on the head. I definitely agree that opposing the hindu religion has become a fashion statement especially in the so called highly educated highly skilled community. If you don't like hinduism, keep your mouth shut and convert yourself to the other liberal religions out there.
more...
makeup for the Huawei Ascend now
adurthy
10-16 01:56 PM
I support flower campaign , when do u propose , let do atleast a week before thanks giving.
girlfriend cricket huawei ascend how to
zigma
12-27 10:21 PM
The requirement for citizenship or GC is because of the Patriot Act. The banks have had to adopt some of the regulations as part of their process. If the person is neither a citizen or PR then the government reuqires other information to ensure security (not very foolproof as most of the people in the mortgage industry are citizens and do not have much knowledge of the difference between a permanent resident alien and a resident alien. You would be surprised to learn of the kind of rules I ran across in a major bank while architecting the application entry part of the mortgage fulfillment system.
Just to shed some light on the mortgage scenario -
Bank of America approved me for a mortgage yesterday - the rep specifically asked for the Citizen/Perm resident question, I told him that I have a valid work visa - he asked what kind - I said H1B. He looked up my credit histoiry and approved me right there. At the end of our 30 minutes long conversation, I asked him to confirm that H1B is not an issue - he confirmed that it wasn't - as long as I have sufficient funds in my acccount, a good cash flow, and a "very good" credit history.
The subprime mortgage industry is on the brink of collapse - due to all those foreclosures. These institutions have had a pretty relaxed lending schemes - especially for the intereset only and no-down payment ARMs.
Just to shed some light on the mortgage scenario -
Bank of America approved me for a mortgage yesterday - the rep specifically asked for the Citizen/Perm resident question, I told him that I have a valid work visa - he asked what kind - I said H1B. He looked up my credit histoiry and approved me right there. At the end of our 30 minutes long conversation, I asked him to confirm that H1B is not an issue - he confirmed that it wasn't - as long as I have sufficient funds in my acccount, a good cash flow, and a "very good" credit history.
The subprime mortgage industry is on the brink of collapse - due to all those foreclosures. These institutions have had a pretty relaxed lending schemes - especially for the intereset only and no-down payment ARMs.
hairstyles LG Optimus VS Huawei ascend
amitjoey
07-03 11:50 PM
I understand that a lot of people have a genuine concern about why we would need funds for a law-suit, especially when AILF is doing it and it wont cost members to participate.
I am not core IV member, and I do not know the right answer, so I might be wrong, but last time there was a discussion about lawsuit, and previous occasions when it was discussed, it was clear that lawsuits have to be accompanied by a simultaneous campaign of lobbying, media coverage, and buying print and radio space. If we have to make a big splash, and make it really red and dark. That will also put a lot of pressure on the concerned authorities. These related activities need $$. Again, I might be totally offbase here. Pappu can answer this.
I am not core IV member, and I do not know the right answer, so I might be wrong, but last time there was a discussion about lawsuit, and previous occasions when it was discussed, it was clear that lawsuits have to be accompanied by a simultaneous campaign of lobbying, media coverage, and buying print and radio space. If we have to make a big splash, and make it really red and dark. That will also put a lot of pressure on the concerned authorities. These related activities need $$. Again, I might be totally offbase here. Pappu can answer this.
sapota
08-15 05:39 PM
Surprised by visa bulletin mentioning cutoff dates for EB1, EB2 & EB3 ROW & philipines instead of U.
Does this mean EB1, EB2 & EB3 ROW cases are not backlogged ? (i.e USCIS approved all it could on July1st 2007 but still visa numbers left?)
Or were these cases waiting for FBI check so could not use up visa numbers??
Either way, in a month or so (after all July VB cases are entered into database, USCIS would know its true backlog). Wish it would announce such a backlog number and make realistic predictions for when cases will be approved.
Given the recent announcement from whitehouse regarding expedited FBI checks, maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel.
But hey, lets keep pushing, we dont want hope to be a mirage do we.
Edit/Delete Message
Does this mean EB1, EB2 & EB3 ROW cases are not backlogged ? (i.e USCIS approved all it could on July1st 2007 but still visa numbers left?)
Or were these cases waiting for FBI check so could not use up visa numbers??
Either way, in a month or so (after all July VB cases are entered into database, USCIS would know its true backlog). Wish it would announce such a backlog number and make realistic predictions for when cases will be approved.
Given the recent announcement from whitehouse regarding expedited FBI checks, maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel.
But hey, lets keep pushing, we dont want hope to be a mirage do we.
Edit/Delete Message
psk79
07-18 08:37 AM
Mine reached on July 2nd 9:01 AM. I don't think they must have rejected any application. I think, if someone is saying "rejected" means USCIS refused to accept the fedex, in which case package should be returned back to lawyers in 3/4 days.
If your package was accepeted by USCIS then it would be on hold and based on yesterday's news, now it should be ready for processing. I am checking this with couple of lawyers and I will update this thread with anything I find out.
You may be right, But I didn't hear about a single case where USCIS refused to accept the Fedex. How can they do it ?because they don't know what's inside the package. if anything is sent via usps they just drop it of in the drop box.
Also, does anyone know if the package has to be transferred to Texas or wherever your I140 is approved and then that particular center issues a receipt?? That's what I heard...
If your package was accepeted by USCIS then it would be on hold and based on yesterday's news, now it should be ready for processing. I am checking this with couple of lawyers and I will update this thread with anything I find out.
You may be right, But I didn't hear about a single case where USCIS refused to accept the Fedex. How can they do it ?because they don't know what's inside the package. if anything is sent via usps they just drop it of in the drop box.
Also, does anyone know if the package has to be transferred to Texas or wherever your I140 is approved and then that particular center issues a receipt?? That's what I heard...



No comments:
Post a Comment