Here we are another first of the Month. Waiting for a phone call.
The only new thing to report is a personal revelation. Previously when I shared that I'd been contacted by UAB on behalf of Alliance as to Sam and I having surgeries at different times….I had told them and you my answer was "Yes" as long as Sam went first. Now in retrospect I see how this could have hampered God. After all If I were needed by a part of a chain to go first, as long as Sam was in the chain somewhere..how would that not still be God? I doubt God would have me use my contribution in a way that would not benefit Sam. So I have alerted my UAB contact to tell Alliance that I am willing to take any slot with the stipulation that Sam is indeed following close behind. In speaking with my Co-ordinator I asked if our pool was growing? She said they add new names every week. That is encouraging. Sam is well and ready so maybe May will be our month to match.
Be Blessed, n



No comments:
Post a Comment