bobzibub
04-29 09:03 AM
Can you please explain why it is utter nonsense? I think you have very strong reasons for saying so. Would like to hear from you.
Thanks!
The original quote: puts the priorities of illegals above those of Citizens and legal people
There is no allowance for "illegals" in the legal system. They are basically tarring roofs and picking crops with no government protection for their safety etc. The crap jobs are always the worst for this sort of thing. And since they are "exploitable" it is essentially a subsidy for business to hire them.
Is there *any* case where an "illegal" has superior rights to a Citizen? I don't think so. The statement is nonsense.
Thanks!
The original quote: puts the priorities of illegals above those of Citizens and legal people
There is no allowance for "illegals" in the legal system. They are basically tarring roofs and picking crops with no government protection for their safety etc. The crap jobs are always the worst for this sort of thing. And since they are "exploitable" it is essentially a subsidy for business to hire them.
Is there *any* case where an "illegal" has superior rights to a Citizen? I don't think so. The statement is nonsense.
wallpaper erica ends with mark Mark
kaisersose
07-31 06:00 PM
The Family GC option is only available to unmarried children. Now I do not know how this applies to your mother, but even if she can change her status to something else, it may impact your status assuming you are in the US now.
Anyway, it appears we have hardly any details of your case. Best to consult an attorney.
Anyway, it appears we have hardly any details of your case. Best to consult an attorney.

gjoe
08-21 10:23 AM
^^^bump^^^
For Rfc
For Rfc
2011 mark zuckerberg girlfriend
GCAmigo
02-23 02:17 PM
I dont think economy is THAT bad.
It is in fact going through the worst ever phase!
~GCA
It is in fact going through the worst ever phase!
~GCA
more...
alex99
04-08 02:14 PM
(EB1)
2007 2006 2005
26,697 36,960 64,731
(EB2)
44,162 21,911 42,597
(EB3)
85,030 89,922 129,070
How come EB3 is getting major share from the annual limit for last three years(2007,2006, and 2005)
Gurus : please through some light on this?
2007 2006 2005
26,697 36,960 64,731
(EB2)
44,162 21,911 42,597
(EB3)
85,030 89,922 129,070
How come EB3 is getting major share from the annual limit for last three years(2007,2006, and 2005)
Gurus : please through some light on this?
bigboy007
10-30 05:47 PM
Should address on Drivers license and Address that we provide for USCIS should it match ?
I am a consultant hence i have given a friends address who own a home so that i dont need to change it often. Now i live in a different state (ofcourse temporarily) and since its USCIS i gave this address for any correspondence to USCIS. Now in future if i apply for any new forms many people have mentioned sending Drivers License but if i sent it it has a different address on it. is copy of drivers license mandatory? how does it work ?
I am a consultant hence i have given a friends address who own a home so that i dont need to change it often. Now i live in a different state (ofcourse temporarily) and since its USCIS i gave this address for any correspondence to USCIS. Now in future if i apply for any new forms many people have mentioned sending Drivers License but if i sent it it has a different address on it. is copy of drivers license mandatory? how does it work ?
more...
Imigrait
01-26 11:06 AM
Great AP dates have finally moved :) . Hopefully should get mine by Feb end.
2010 Like: Mark Zuckerberg and
m306m
06-09 11:02 AM
Transit visa is only required if you are planning to return to the US. If you are planning to go back to the country of citizenship, no trasit visa is required through Germany, London etc..
If this still a concern, there are other options. There are direct flight (Delta) from NY to Mumbai, Also you can go through Egypt (no transit visa required) or UAE, direct flight from NY to Dubai on Emirates and onward to India. Over the pacific you can fly through Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc without a transit visa.
Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope things work out for you.
Some countries require transit visa like UK for even changing flight but going through Germany do not require such a visa for EAD holders, you should contact the local consulate for B-1 holders.
Hope you have filed a Police report and got the pp based on it. Very sorry for your loss, wish you recover the stolen items before leaving for India.
If this still a concern, there are other options. There are direct flight (Delta) from NY to Mumbai, Also you can go through Egypt (no transit visa required) or UAE, direct flight from NY to Dubai on Emirates and onward to India. Over the pacific you can fly through Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc without a transit visa.
Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope things work out for you.
Some countries require transit visa like UK for even changing flight but going through Germany do not require such a visa for EAD holders, you should contact the local consulate for B-1 holders.
Hope you have filed a Police report and got the pp based on it. Very sorry for your loss, wish you recover the stolen items before leaving for India.
more...
mlkedave
03-08 12:40 PM
Dark Child has no votes, someones gotta vote for him, hes got a really good layout.
yeah i thought it was gonna be between him, paddy, and me
yeah i thought it was gonna be between him, paddy, and me
hair mark zuckerberg girlfriend
laborpains
09-15 12:58 PM
Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
Congratulations! Just curious did you got any RFE as it is a very early PD? I'm Jan 22 2002 EB3-I and am waiting with bated breath.
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
Congratulations! Just curious did you got any RFE as it is a very early PD? I'm Jan 22 2002 EB3-I and am waiting with bated breath.
more...
bitzbytz
12-05 02:36 PM
Hi,
I have my AP approved and H1B approved until 2010 but have an expired H1B Visa and I plan to extend my H1B visa some time next year.
I am planning on some business trips and would like to re-enter US multiple times using my Advance parole. Any issues with this?
Once I re enter using AP, can I go back to India and apply for H1B visa extension based on the approved H1B.
Appreciate your responses on this.
Thanks,
Bitz
I have my AP approved and H1B approved until 2010 but have an expired H1B Visa and I plan to extend my H1B visa some time next year.
I am planning on some business trips and would like to re-enter US multiple times using my Advance parole. Any issues with this?
Once I re enter using AP, can I go back to India and apply for H1B visa extension based on the approved H1B.
Appreciate your responses on this.
Thanks,
Bitz
hot mark+zuckerberg+girlfriend
smuggymba
10-08 05:14 PM
GCNirvana007 - Who filed you PERM? Who provided you with approved I-140? Who filed ur GC? ....company A.............right.............so u have to work for company A and yes u r obligated legally from USCIS perspective to work with them. Don't tell me u don't know this. Going thru GC process, one almost becomes an immigration lawyer so you should know this if u don't already.
Recent H1-B company B has nothing to do with GC.
Bottomline - Why did u file GC in EB category? ANSWER - To work for that employer A.
Now u r saying something about company C running ur payroll.
Ok. So whoever runs my payroll is my employer. Lets say its Company C.
Question is
Am I obligated to Company A in any way?
Am I obligated to Company B which had my recent H1B?
Based on the answers i am assuming no but will wait to hear from you guys.
Recent H1-B company B has nothing to do with GC.
Bottomline - Why did u file GC in EB category? ANSWER - To work for that employer A.
Now u r saying something about company C running ur payroll.
Ok. So whoever runs my payroll is my employer. Lets say its Company C.
Question is
Am I obligated to Company A in any way?
Am I obligated to Company B which had my recent H1B?
Based on the answers i am assuming no but will wait to hear from you guys.
more...
house Mark+zuckerberg+girlfriend
.jpg)
vkcs
09-14 01:47 PM
I like the idea. But I wonder if this legal...
tattoo new Mark Zuckerberg girlfriend
MightyIndian
10-28 04:43 PM
Happy Diwali. Do not lose hope.
Shraddha and Saburi wins the game.
Shraddha and Saburi wins the game.
more...
pictures facebook wrote that Founder+of+facebook+mark+zuckerberg+girlfriend
rkat
08-16 04:10 PM
Thanks for your reply guys.! Looks like the bottom line you guys state is that - does not matter if the H1B is not withdrawn before Oct. 1st 2007 by the contracting company. It should not be a big deal to me when and how they withdraw this right.?
All that i may need from the employer is the letter they write to USCIS stating to cancel this petition. Do i have to keep a copy of the fedex receipt that they may use to send this out to USCIS. Just evidence that USCIS recd. this package.! Since USCIS will not send anything back that they actually withdrew this petiton what kind of proof / evidence do i need to keep with me for furture reference.?
Does this hanging I-129 petition affect the 485 / EAD that we have filed.?
Thank you!
All that i may need from the employer is the letter they write to USCIS stating to cancel this petition. Do i have to keep a copy of the fedex receipt that they may use to send this out to USCIS. Just evidence that USCIS recd. this package.! Since USCIS will not send anything back that they actually withdrew this petiton what kind of proof / evidence do i need to keep with me for furture reference.?
Does this hanging I-129 petition affect the 485 / EAD that we have filed.?
Thank you!
dresses makeup Mark Zuckerberg: I
immi_enthu
09-28 04:51 PM
Q : Is USCIS prioritizing certain application(s) during the receipting process?
Yes. The Application to Adjust Status (I-485) will have first priority because USCIS needs to ensure that these applications are receipted in a timeframe that would allow processing of an application for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) within 90 days of filing as mandated by law [8 CFR 247a.13(d)]. Our second priority will be to receipt the Application for Naturalization (N-400) so that we can minimize any delays in obtaining citizenship.
I am sure USCIS will break this law on numerous counts on Oct 1st as all the July 2nd filers will have past 90 days on that day.
Yes. The Application to Adjust Status (I-485) will have first priority because USCIS needs to ensure that these applications are receipted in a timeframe that would allow processing of an application for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) within 90 days of filing as mandated by law [8 CFR 247a.13(d)]. Our second priority will be to receipt the Application for Naturalization (N-400) so that we can minimize any delays in obtaining citizenship.
I am sure USCIS will break this law on numerous counts on Oct 1st as all the July 2nd filers will have past 90 days on that day.
more...
makeup Facebook Mark Zuckerberg
rkm
07-17 06:36 PM
Me too..
Thanks again for all the IV support....Great news...
Thank you very much Pappu, Logic Life and IV core members..
Your great effort brought us this great news and relief
Thanks again for all the IV support....Great news...
Thank you very much Pappu, Logic Life and IV core members..
Your great effort brought us this great news and relief
girlfriend tattoo Mark+zuckerberg+obama

rkumar18
11-21 11:23 AM
Cubans are politically active and highly vocal in advocacy of their cause. Are you?
No they are NOT if you are talking about immigration!They are highly passionate and vocal in support for their own country and its leader (well are we???). Only reason they are enjoying immigration benfits is due to the US policy towards Cuba and its regime.
Well I do agree with you that we should avoid highlighting such issues and channelize our time and efforts towards the betterment of our own cause.
No they are NOT if you are talking about immigration!They are highly passionate and vocal in support for their own country and its leader (well are we???). Only reason they are enjoying immigration benfits is due to the US policy towards Cuba and its regime.
Well I do agree with you that we should avoid highlighting such issues and channelize our time and efforts towards the betterment of our own cause.
hairstyles mark zuckerberg girlfriend 2011. zuckerberg girlfriend 2011
smuggymba
09-16 07:45 PM
Here is the scenario.
If 6 months has been completed after your I-485 is filed then you can port out your process. You can either file AC21 or not. But to work for another company you need EAD. Now here you have mentioned that you have been working for Company B. What is your status with Company B? I guess, H1B.
If the company B can file for an AC21 at the earliest, that is the best option you have with you.
Just in case, if your I-485 is less than 6 months, situation becomes little sticky. Though the law or rule does not say anything specific, USCIS has been little lenient with the lay off and other situations recently.
So once Company A gets winds up, you can claim the process by stating that the company went out of business. There are cases where this was approved recently. Earlier there were exemptions at all.
You all need the co-operation from Company A on this. If they report to USCIS that you guys never joined there or made the company lose money, then none of the process will not stand as per law.
I personally know a unique situation, even after the company reported against the employee, the USCIS issued Green Card.
It all depends on the knowledge of the Officer who takes the case. Basically it is roll of the dice.
Do not take chances. Do it in the legal way as much as possible.
Good Luck to all of you
Imagine if everyone uses bold font:mad:
If 6 months has been completed after your I-485 is filed then you can port out your process. You can either file AC21 or not. But to work for another company you need EAD. Now here you have mentioned that you have been working for Company B. What is your status with Company B? I guess, H1B.
If the company B can file for an AC21 at the earliest, that is the best option you have with you.
Just in case, if your I-485 is less than 6 months, situation becomes little sticky. Though the law or rule does not say anything specific, USCIS has been little lenient with the lay off and other situations recently.
So once Company A gets winds up, you can claim the process by stating that the company went out of business. There are cases where this was approved recently. Earlier there were exemptions at all.
You all need the co-operation from Company A on this. If they report to USCIS that you guys never joined there or made the company lose money, then none of the process will not stand as per law.
I personally know a unique situation, even after the company reported against the employee, the USCIS issued Green Card.
It all depends on the knowledge of the Officer who takes the case. Basically it is roll of the dice.
Do not take chances. Do it in the legal way as much as possible.
Good Luck to all of you
Imagine if everyone uses bold font:mad:
Berkeleybee
04-08 01:29 PM
I guess everything needs to go through the house conference. However there is a much better chance to attach it to the PACE act since Sensenbrenner may not be sitting in that conference at all. PACE act goes to this committe:
Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Subcommittee on Education and Early Childhood Development
It's none of the Judical committe's business. It will be much better if the Senate just drops the contraversial immigration bill and start to work on this bill. Attaching EB to immigration bill is really dangerous and may just futher delay everything. So pushing the immigration bill may not be a wise thing for us to do.
Don't forget that the House (Anti) Immigration Caucus has 92 members -- be assured that if not Sensenbrenner it will be another equally virulent member. Also, conference committees are nominated by the leader of the house -- nothing to stop them from nominating anyone they want.
Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Subcommittee on Education and Early Childhood Development
It's none of the Judical committe's business. It will be much better if the Senate just drops the contraversial immigration bill and start to work on this bill. Attaching EB to immigration bill is really dangerous and may just futher delay everything. So pushing the immigration bill may not be a wise thing for us to do.
Don't forget that the House (Anti) Immigration Caucus has 92 members -- be assured that if not Sensenbrenner it will be another equally virulent member. Also, conference committees are nominated by the leader of the house -- nothing to stop them from nominating anyone they want.
Winner
05-14 10:49 AM
Did my part for the month.
Subscription Number: S-42J63140****
Subscription Number: S-42J63140****



No comments:
Post a Comment