Tuesday, May 17, 2011

lionel messi

images Lionel Messi, soon to be seen lionel messi. Lionel Messi
  • Lionel Messi



  • go_gc_way
    12-29 11:23 AM
    good question - I do not visit the website often. I remembered the website out of the blue only yesterday. After about 1 1/2 year I visited that website yesterday. So it was out of my mind.
    Also, I am cannot use internet at work that often and going home I have other stuff to take care, dont get enough time to come to IV as well. I am glad you could do what I should have done long before :).

    Thanks WillBLucky, I appreciate your willingness to do something but can't because of your other obligations.

    I know, though all you folks want to do something, you are stuck with obligations.

    BUT IN THE END IF EVERY ONE OF YOU CAN PULL OF THAT 15 MINUTES (which is for your green card), IT WORK MAGICS. BUT FOR IT TO WORK MAGICS, ALL NEED POST THEM VERY VERY VERY SOON.

    If IV core team is working , dedicated, I am sure you all can spend 15 minutes. SEND YOUR GIFT TO IV and let us know on this thread, when you sent it, Thanks Friends :)





    wallpaper Lionel Messi lionel messi. lionel messi girlfriend.
  • lionel messi girlfriend.



  • greencard_fever
    07-28 04:54 PM
    Why do you need to close the thread............It appears to be the greatest stressbuster currently available on IV:D

    I agree that we need some stress release discussion but i disagree that this the topic which we need to discuss on..open up any other thread which will give a healthy discussing like to discuss about the current market trend in US or open up a thread which will helpful to understand the recent N-deal of India-USA saying that how much india will get benifit with that and how?





    lionel messi. Lionel Messi and Andres
  • Lionel Messi and Andres



  • eb3retro
    03-10 01:40 AM
    I am a july 2nd filer and have changed job 2 times in the past one month and I have no intention to let know USCIS because

    a) There is no mandatory law that states that we should do it.
    b) I personally feel that sending AC21 documents will trigger an RFE for sure,(in the other case, there are chances that u may not get this).
    c) Lawyer is asking for $1500 for doing nothing on this.
    d) I am prepared to deal with the RFE if it comes thru.

    All of the above I did for changing my 7 year old employer who exactly knew that I cannot change job and kept me in the same position for 7 years even though I was exemplary in my job performance.





    2011 lionel messi girlfriend. lionel messi. In This Photo: Lionel Messi,
  • In This Photo: Lionel Messi,



  • jonty_11
    07-11 01:52 PM
    If they want to make money, they no need to say that abt 2 year EAD at all.

    And also most of the EAD renewals are free of cost who filed after 30th June 30 2007.
    man this is US...here prices of goods are jacked up and then a big SALE sign is posted on the front door....

    Same for EAD...hey! will give u 2 year EADs, but only if your PD is not close...and then they make most of ours PDs close to the Cut off date..and Oops...now only 1 year EAD



    more...


    lionel messi. Lionel Messi wallpaper
  • Lionel Messi wallpaper



  • cn0568
    07-23 12:09 PM
    Thanks for your replies.
    Following are the clarifications.
    1. Currently I have only the L1-A Visa stamped on my passport. Also I have the I-94 which is of L1-A Visa (I entered USA on L1-A Visa).
    2. I have received the receipt issued by the USCIS for the H1B and it is valid from Oct-07.
    Hope this helps.
    Please let me know if you require any additional information.





    lionel messi. Lionel Messi
  • Lionel Messi



  • alterego
    07-15 10:30 AM
    Ramba,

    "and the alien must have intended to undertake the employment, upon adjustment"

    That is the line that is the big caveat in this question. You must demonstrate to the adjudicating officer(to his/her satisfaction) that you plan to go back to your petitioning employer once your green card is approved. Either that or you invoke the AC21 statute by fulfilling those requirements.
    This answer was speaking to that point.

    A withdrawn 140 is a bad news on either front. Especially when it happens with the future intent clause, then how can you say you and the employer still have intent. It won't fly with the adjudicator.
    With the AC21, if the 180 days has passed then 140 withdrawal often still does lead to RFE and sometimes outright denial but the MTR and appeal process can be successful on the grounds of AC21 portability rules. There are people on this forum with such experiences. Try searching for it.

    Once again, this is a delicate situation and the poster is best served with good legal counsel. We are all of course giving our best layman interpretations here.



    more...


    lionel messi. Lionel Messi celebrates
  • Lionel Messi celebrates



  • chanduv23
    04-02 03:22 PM
    [quote=sweet_jungle]

    What's wrong in getting trained as a fresher, and what's wrong in a consulting company trying to increase there business.

    How is it different from companies like TCS, Wipro, Satyam, Polaris etc that do a lot of campus recruiting, provide intensive training and place the candidates on projects and eventually coming here.

    To let you know, there are more then 200K masters students coming every year to USA to pursue advanced degrees.

    -the116

    Nothing wrong, but just the fact that hiring becomes difficult and and people with genuine experience will also have to go through stringent hiring procedures. Say someone really has 8 years experience and someone is faking 8 years experience, both are competing for the same job and as a hiring manager, if the job is filled with someone with fake exp and this person does not perform, it will have a rippling effect. I have seen this happen.





    2010 Lionel Messi and Andres lionel messi. Lionel Messi, soon to be seen
  • Lionel Messi, soon to be seen



  • mhtanim
    10-20 03:47 PM
    McCain was in favor of two major immigration bills. I guess he has better chances to do something about immigration. On the other hand, Obama has never voted for any major immigration bill and who knows what he really will do. Also, people assume that Obama is close to senator Dick Durbin who tried to screw the legal immigrants many times. If Obama wins and Dick Durbin becomes a more influential senator, we probably will be screwed even big time.

    Nobody knows who will win the election. What I find interesting is that many assume McCain will somehow help us to speed up our GC process. I don't know who will do what as the economy is in the toilet. I don't think either one will do anything about immigration for next 4 years as they have other things to take care of and legal immigration probably won't be a priority.

    However, if no changes are made and things keep going the way it has been going for a while such as - dollar keeps falling, economy keeps going down, businesses keeps going bankrupt - you may not even have a job for too long. With no job, you can pretty much say "goodbye" to your GC right there.

    So who really is better? Anyone?



    more...


    lionel messi. Lionel Messi Drible
  • Lionel Messi Drible



  • shyamkishore
    02-07 07:05 PM
    My Dear IV Members,

    I would like to open up my house for IV members during the advocacy days. I live in Herndon, VA about 25 miles from DC. I can accommodate up to 3 or 4 members if they can manage. DC is pretty much commutable from my house using the public transport.

    Due to my work situation at present I am not sure if I will be able to participate actively. But I will be trying my best to at least make it for a day.

    Regards,
    Shyam





    hair In This Photo: Lionel Messi, lionel messi. Lionel Messi
  • Lionel Messi



  • desi3933
    07-09 04:20 PM
    legally speakn, there is a commonly term used "bad faith".. this is where DOS/USCIS falls in right now. Read the document, the y did not break any law, what they did was in "Bad Faith" ,. Cant make it clearer than this...

    You have the prove 2 things
    This "bad faith" was illegal and it caused harm & damages.

    Winning a case in court and being emotionally charged are two different things.

    __________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    lionel messi. Lionel Messi
  • Lionel Messi



  • nojoke
    03-01 04:03 AM
    Commodity prices like crudeoil,steel,wood used in construction are at lowest since a decade.The commodity prices will not go back to 2006 levels not in near future,so already constructed houses have lost almost 70% value in them.Bail out or another help will not sort this issue.Only free market has to solve the issue.For housing to get to 2006 levels there should be huge housing boom in China,India where they have huge populations.People in India are poor so they cant afford a house even if they want one.China wont spend they are intersted in buying US treasuries.So the only option for the bank is to write off these houses.Govt help for home owners will be only a drop in the ocean.

    Very true





    hot Lionel Messi wallpaper lionel messi. Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona
  • Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona



  • samrat_bhargava_vihari
    01-17 02:54 PM
    Came to know about this and signed up for 20$.:)

    -Samrat



    more...


    house Barcelona : Lionel Messi lionel messi. Lionel Messi
  • Lionel Messi



  • ajthakur
    07-15 02:52 AM
    I spoke with the immigration guy at my ex employers place. My 140 was indeed revoked. He doesnt know the date when it was revoked. He is certain the 140 sponsoring employer is willing to employ me. This means I can get an Employment Verification Letter from him.

    Will this cause a concern with USCIS as
    1. This company applies for 140
    2. Revokes an approved 140 when employee quits
    3. Is again willing to offer the job

    Should I take AC21 route instead as I have an offer with the company B.





    tattoo Lionel Messi lionel messi. Lionel Messi: How the small,
  • Lionel Messi: How the small,



  • BharatPremi
    03-17 12:14 PM
    If we assume this poll is a mirror of actual application load at USCIS then 70% applications were filed before January 2005 (529/750). Out of 529, 223 were filed during June 2003 or before (42% load). Now during last May-June 2007 EB3-I's current PD reached to June 2003. So assuming current stuck ones were product of either PBEC/DBEC labor approval delay and /or Name check delay, they will be virtually ready to go, I mean get a GC rightaway. People with PD having DEC 2003 and before will have fair chance as well.



    more...


    pictures Lionel Messi celebrates lionel messi. Lionel Messi by
  • Lionel Messi by



  • spicy_guy
    07-28 11:36 AM
    But I do understand your point though, FYI. I already left them last summer in good terms and I still have good relationship with them. I also referred few of my friends (who had bad experience with their employers and wanted to come out) to ECG and never heard any issues from them yet :)

    Other than the above, I really do NOT have anything else with them, TRUST ME dude!!!

    Cool. Hard to find such Desi companies.





    dresses Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona lionel messi. Lionel Messi Celebrate
  • Lionel Messi Celebrate



  • aroranuj
    09-11 09:44 AM
    Just called the House judiciary committe and was told that there are no markups planned for today. Apparently they havent figured out when they would like to come back next for the mark ups.

    I believe instead of posting ideas for what we can do in the future we need to live in the present and not waste valuable time. We need to reenergize ourselves and spend any extra time that we have by making some calls...Please focus on this thread till the time there are no available updates...

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21393



    more...


    makeup Lionel Messi Drible lionel messi. Barcelona : Lionel Messi
  • Barcelona : Lionel Messi



  • grinch
    02-27 09:36 PM
    ah great! thanks sun!!

    and I'm putting all my textures together and started putting them in. Oh man my scene is really coming together! It looks great, can't wait to show.

    thanks again for teh tut, thats what i needed.





    girlfriend Lionel Messi: How the small, lionel messi. Lionel Messi Goal: Messi left
  • Lionel Messi Goal: Messi left



  • vin13
    02-28 11:18 AM
    I may be able to help get air tickets to a couple of individuals.

    Please PM me with your Name, phone number, and good time to reach (with time zone) if you are in need of air ticket help for the advocacy event.

    Thanks





    hairstyles Lionel Messi lionel messi. lionel messi 2010.
  • lionel messi 2010.



  • Appu
    10-20 05:30 PM
    The democrats will take the house by a very large majority and the senate by a less-than-60 vote majority. So if CIR makes a come back republicans will not be in a very strong position to strike a deal on high-skilled immigration. But there are a number of democrats who also support high-skilled immigration. People opposed to H1B and employment-based green card reforms are on both sides of the aisle (Dems Dick Durbin and Byron Dorgan, Republicans Jeff Sessions and Chuck Grassley for example) but hopefully they will remain a minority. It also looks like vocal supporters like Jon Cornyn will win re-election. But Pete Domenici is retiring. So, on the balance, there will be some change but not a drastic change on the legislative side.

    Sen Obama is a very pragmatic and thoughtful person. You should know that he was co-sponsor of the PACE Act which, among other things, tried to create a F4 visa and make it very easy for STEM graduates to get green cards. There is absolutely no need to be panicked about a Obama win. Sen McCain, on the other hand, seems to have gone back on many of his immigration promises these last few months. It will be a concern if there is a democratic congress and McCain is in the White House.





    rambo45
    09-26 02:56 PM
    I got a similar reply as above from CNN





    nojoke
    02-27 09:11 PM
    I am tired of listening to depressing economic news and beating dead horse on this forum. I know you are also tired, but trust me this doesn't help anyone. I can say this because I come from area dependent on free-falling auto-industry ... yeah I am from Detroit.

    Times may be tough, but we are making tougher for ourselves by re-hashing these bleak developments. Remember misery attracts misery!

    Easy solution - Please don't be forced to read them.
    misery didn't attrach misery -housing bubble attracts misery.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment