Tuesday, May 17, 2011

kate middleton wedding gown image

images kate middleton, catherine kate middleton wedding gown image. 1116-kate-middleton-wedding-
  • 1116-kate-middleton-wedding-



  • vamsi_poondla
    09-26 10:55 PM
    I don't know who senthil1 is, nor do i care. If you nothing to reply please don't waste white space. My comments are not to stir up arguments but an observation.

    IV is sticking to employment based green card reforms. Green Card == Immigrant Visa. So, it would be silly not to use 'immigrant' in this context.

    IV is not for just those currently in the 485/140 stage. It will be for future green card applicants as well and that includes H1Bs and F1 holders.





    wallpaper 1116-kate-middleton-wedding- kate middleton wedding gown image. Kate Middleton Wedding Dress
  • Kate Middleton Wedding Dress



  • gc_wow
    03-09 12:37 PM
    why did row eb3 gone back 2 years?





    kate middleton wedding gown image. Kate-Middleton-wedding-dress-
  • Kate-Middleton-wedding-dress-



  • anyluck?
    06-10 04:29 PM
    Sent to California senators

    Forwarded to 5 friends





    2011 Kate Middleton Wedding Dress kate middleton wedding gown image. 1116-kate-middleton-wedding-
  • 1116-kate-middleton-wedding-



  • hsm2007
    10-18 12:30 PM
    Did you confirm whether they received your RFE? You can go to Infopass and also talk to second level IO just to make sure that they received your RFE.



    any one else.. who got any update after filling RFE?

    I got soft LUD on Oct 12.... nothing after that :confused:



    more...


    kate middleton wedding gown image. Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress
  • Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress



  • Legal
    07-05 12:07 PM
    No need to conduct this poll. What's your point? go by the
    majority if they say no?

    Make it 20$ per month and be done with it. Those who couldn't do this
    are unlikely to be helpful anyway.





    kate middleton wedding gown image. kate middleton wedding dress
  • kate middleton wedding dress



  • humdesi
    02-17 02:20 AM
    OH REALLY? 500 K will walk out with u? Can u initiate the call please?

    I don't think canuck said he wanted 500K people to walk out. It was just a hypothetical scenario.

    But I agree - this whole mudslinging is disgusting. BTW, it's not between Indians and RoW. It's between Indian trolls and RoW trolls.



    more...


    kate middleton wedding gown image. Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress
  • Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress



  • yestogc
    04-07 12:16 PM
    YES, please do not post any info (about deportation) until it belongs to you, It may all be rumours and single biggest proof is that no one has approcahed IV with any real stories ....................... I can still buy that fact that a person who is deported will not be in a state of mind to write it here, but comeon there is not even a single person in this country who went through this at the airport and finally could make it from the airport to this so called LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES...................... and all employer when called by VO, said we could hire CITIZENS, send this guy back.........::D:):o:confused::rolleyes::cool::eek ::mad:





    2010 Kate-Middleton-wedding-dress- kate middleton wedding gown image. kate middleton, catherine
  • kate middleton, catherine



  • Macaca
    09-26 12:19 PM
    Please send a thank you email to the reporter....

    Eilene Zimmerman
    freelance journalist
    v and f: 619.582.2192
    ezimmerman@sbcglobal.net


    This will be a great gesture on IV's part.
    Ask her to write separately about us and mention IV! It appears the mistake was not intensional.

    Stay in touch with her. We will need her later!



    more...


    kate middleton wedding gown image. kate middleton wedding
  • kate middleton wedding



  • dummgelauft
    08-21 08:31 PM
    Thank you to those of you who were kind enough to respond with helpful information and some understanding for my situation. I do appreciate that much.
    And for those of you who were sarcastic and rude and accusing me of being illegal, if that was the case, then why has USCIS not stated that one time in all the correspondence I have had from them and why are they willing to give me a chance to file the required forms at this time?
    They know where I live, who I live with and anything else they need to know. Illegal immigrants don't make themselves known to anybody that could/would report them. If I had something to hide, I would do so, but I have no secrets from them whatsoever. I have done all I have been asked to do and have the paperwork to prove it. I have not gotten a job anywhere outside of the home I live in and they are well aware of what I do here, I have not committed any crimes, my biometrics have come back clear, therefore I have no criminal record in my home country, so therefore I am not a threat whatsoever to anyone in the US.
    No one at USCIS has ever stated by phone or mail that I am here illegally and if that was the case, I would think they would have been quick to deport me since they knew everything they needed to know in order to find me and still do. I have nothing to hide.
    1) Nobody is accusing of you being illegal. YOU ARE ILLEGAL
    2) You have come to a public forum, seeking advice. That is exactly what you are getting. Go hire an attorney, but given your case (considerig that you have one!!) nobody will touch it.
    (3) Everybody here has had their bio-metrics cleared, several time over. None of the people on this forum are criminals, but they have paid thousands of dollars in legal fees and still have not got their I-485 approved, so what do expect?
    (4) USCIS has massive case backlog, so if you expected them to inform you of everything, at every step of the way, I am sorry, but please come out of your La La land.
    (5) USICS knows where you live..hahah..you bet. Just wait for that know on the door. By the way, they WILL handcuff you and put you in the back of a police car.
    (6) Bottomline, USICS follows the law (however bad or insane that law may be). According to law, you are here illegally and will be deported, sooner rather than later. If you are up for this, keep dreaming, else, get your stuff together and get your derierre back to Canada.





    hair 1116-kate-middleton-wedding- kate middleton wedding gown image. Kate Middleton Wedding Dress
  • Kate Middleton Wedding Dress



  • TomPlate
    10-21 11:40 AM
    Obama is more a talking person. He would have given lot of information during this campaign season. But he will not execute. Everyone in the campaign said he is always on the neutral side. He is not with Yes Or No answers.

    One thing I want to explain about tax decrease plan.
    When the tax decreases for middle class and tax increases for upper class, then the upper class CEO and the business would like to see how they can increase their profit by not increasing the wage of a middle class.

    Obama followed a non american politics giving lots and lots to public. But in reality he may sit quiet and only enjoy his benefit as a President.

    If Obama elected as President, this economic mess is not going to go away.
    Because it is now Global.

    I will say if Obama is elected Health care change he expects may not be executed as per his plan.

    And it goes on....



    more...


    kate middleton wedding gown image. Kate Middleton#39;s wedding dress
  • Kate Middleton#39;s wedding dress



  • GCard_Dream
    09-18 12:23 PM
    Did you tell that to John McCain? He still believes that fundamentals of this economy are still very strong. I sometime wonder if he is getting it confused with Chinese economy.

    If you have been following the news this week, the economy is really in trouble. Specifically financial and insurance sector. Dow plunged around 900 + points in last 2 days.





    hot Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress kate middleton wedding gown image. Wedding Dresses for Kate
  • Wedding Dresses for Kate



  • reedandbamboo
    09-11 08:38 AM
    I am in for this. Is this something that can be a planned effort rather than a impulsive exercise?

    I think we should -
    1) Wait till this session of the Congress gets over.
    2) Form a work group that will chalk out the plan (of efforts).
    3) Execute the planned efforts.

    Efforts could include things like -
    1) Discussing the proposal with supporting Senators like Zoe Lofgren.
    2) Making conscious efforts to publicize our woes and genuine issues / conditions.
    3) Quantify the benefits of our presence - in evidence of a quantified evidence, idiots like Loo Dog, etc. can't refute that much.
    4) Talk to organizations like Lazaras (or some org.) form a more cosmopolitan group including Chinese and others as well.
    5) Letter campaign in mass to all Congressmen's offices telling them the sad story about waiting for 8-10 years.
    6) Any other efforts that CORE comes up with.

    Planned & focused efforts always yield desired results... I believe so.

    Others, please chime in.
    -A.

    A,

    There are some of us at this thread that are trying to address the latest retrogression and highlight USCIS inefficiency at this thread:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21340&page=2

    Could we get together and put together our grievances? My letter to the Ombudsman (pending editing and re-writing) focuses on the random nature of approvals and the back and forth movements of the Visa Bulletin.

    Please comment!!

    Thanks.



    more...


    house Wedding Dresses for Kate kate middleton wedding gown image. Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress
  • Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress



  • GreenMe
    06-10 04:27 PM
    Done and sent out to 10 other friends.





    tattoo kate middleton wedding dress kate middleton wedding gown image. Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress
  • Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress



  • ItIsNotFunny
    10-16 10:23 AM
    I think you don't understand. USCIS has no control over the Visa bulletin. The reason India EB3 is doomed because of the percountry limitations set by DOS.
    Congress need to change that rule not USCIS.

    Know your facts before suggesting something that doesn't work!!!

    I still don't believe that USCIS has no say in spill over - think again :)



    more...


    pictures Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress kate middleton wedding gown image. Kate Middleton Wedding Dress
  • Kate Middleton Wedding Dress



  • Ramba
    03-17 11:08 AM
    Between 2001 and 2004 all EB catagories were current for all countries (thanks to AC21 visa recapture). No one, (particularly Indians) cared about EB3 and EB2, till DOS indicated in Dec 2004 visa bulliton that EB3 India will retrogress in Jan 2005. Till that point (dec 2004) most of the labor filed are EB3 (75% is EB3 and 25% may be EB2). After Jan 2005, the filings were reverse. After Jan 2005, everyone tried to file EB2, unless they are not absolutly qualified for EB2. Till recent months, DOL was very liberal in approving LC with EB2 qualifications. Now it is difficult. Therefore EB2 India will move fast till Dec-2004 (unless most EB3 guys did not convert to EB2, by PD porting). After DEC-2004 it will be very-very slow.





    dresses Wedding Dresses for Kate kate middleton wedding gown image. Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress
  • Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress



  • map_boiler
    07-05 05:30 PM
    Guys, please contribute to IV. I just did today, and believe me, you will feel better for doing so...

    This is not just for you and me, but also for those who will come after us. Also, this is not a battle just to sue USCIS/DOS, but a war we need to fight on multiple fronts:
    1) First and foremost, we the immigrant community need to join hands and fight as one cohesive group.
    2) Sue the government agencies for damages/violation of law/precedents due to the revised visa bulletin
    3) Get this matter the attention it deserves in the media
    4) Try and get congress to intervene in this matter, and also introduce and pass legislation that will fix the broken employment based immigration system
    5) Request corporate sponsorship. Since employers spent money on this fiasco as well, they will have a vested interest in pursuing this as well.

    The main thing, however, is funds. IV needs funds to fight for us. Each of us has already spent 100's (many even 1000's) of $ trying to get ready to file our I-485's. So even if 10,000 members contribute just $100 each, it will be $1 mil. I am sure each of us can at least spare that much. It is a small price to pay for liberation from this GC mess for all of us....

    With ~15,000 members already, and hopefully some serious $$$$$$ raised, IV will be a force to be reckoned with. No one will be able to treat us with such utter disdain ever again...



    more...


    makeup kate middleton wedding kate middleton wedding gown image. Wedding Dresses for Kate
  • Wedding Dresses for Kate



  • the_jaguar
    11-08 04:46 PM
    Central Jersey here..





    girlfriend Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress kate middleton wedding gown image. Kate wedding dress ranges
  • Kate wedding dress ranges



  • kate123
    02-04 11:28 AM
    well said.

    Some questions to those who are supporting country cap.

    Why not put a country cap on foreign students’ visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
    Why not put a country cap on H1B visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
    Why not put a country cap on labor certifications?
    Why not put a country cap on I-140s?
    Why not impose a country cap at the port of entry?
    Why not put a country cap on visitors’ visas?
    Why not put a country cap on business visas?
    Why not put a country cap on US trade with other countries?
    Why not put a country cap on amount of US $ reserves that each country can have?
    Why not put a country cap on children that foreigners in the US can bear?
    Why not put a country cap on the foreigners’ earnings in the US?
    .
    .
    .
    And the list can go on.

    Putting country cap on greens cards serves a hidden racist agenda of not letting the people of one particular ethnic group grow in number and become strong.





    hairstyles Kate Middleton#39;s wedding dress kate middleton wedding gown image. Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress
  • Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress



  • desi3933
    02-12 08:24 AM
    The visa numbers reported as used for FY 2009 is 141,020 from http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09...ort_TableV.pdf

    This was the response i got from Ron Gotcher.

    "The employment based category is entitled to use the "unused" family based numbers from the previous year. Last year, the quota for EB was the base of 140,000, plus another 13,000 shifted over from FB. Unfortunately, the CIS failed once again to approve enough cases to use up the entire available quota."
    .....


    Would you mind asking source/link for "another 13,000 shifted over"?

    As per this link - family based numbers were totally used up for FY2008
    http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf
    Family based visa used for FY2008 = 226,105 against 226,000 available.


    I think it is important to understand and read what is being said.


    I suggest that you follow your own advice and read & understand what is being posted in this thread. What do you think? Is this information or "message" correct?



    ______________________
    Not a legal advice.





    bigboy007
    07-18 11:59 AM
    I think next time any one of us talks to USCIS, we should ask this question as to "Whether they have generated any rejection notices for apps received on July 2 2007 and have they mailed them".....my attorney says so far they have not received any rejection notices for apps filed on July 2 2007.
    he said no when i asked the same reg. Rejections.





    Libra
    10-17 09:53 AM
    bump



    No comments:

    Post a Comment