Tuesday, May 17, 2011

happy birthday sayings

images happy birthday dear friend happy birthday sayings. irthday quotes
  • irthday quotes



  • vasired
    08-15 03:14 PM
    485 RD:6/29
    485 ND:7/25
    FP ND: 8/8
    FP Date:9/4





    wallpaper irthday quotes happy birthday sayings. Happy birthday Quotes,
  • Happy birthday Quotes,



  • rajpatelemail
    12-09 05:43 PM
    yeah
    this guy can not even dare to reveal id....
    pity pity....

    To avoid this type of d***less Buttheads comments, we are requesting to reveal ids.

    Comments and reds are very much fine and apprciated... No issues.
    So that we can learn from others comments.
    But Revealing ID is very very important.

    see my comments , this d***less is giving comments and do not have spine to reveal his/her id, yet.





    happy birthday sayings. happy birthday quotes images.
  • happy birthday quotes images.



  • mdipi
    10-28 09:15 PM
    eberth, did you do the bed?





    2011 Happy birthday Quotes, happy birthday sayings. happy birthday quotes funny.
  • happy birthday quotes funny.



  • asdfred
    10-16 05:03 PM
    duties matter..but, if your title is so different..they cannot be..this can be an issue..especially managerial duties involve managing resources which is very different to a developer..talk to your attorney if he can make it happen..i would do whatever the attorney says.



    more...


    happy birthday sayings. funny irthday quotes and
  • funny irthday quotes and



  • apb
    09-14 03:10 PM
    Are there anybody who saw LUD before they got the CPO mail? I saw many posts here where they mentioned that they never saw any status change/Soft LUD, prior to their CPO mail.





    happy birthday sayings. happy birthday best friend
  • happy birthday best friend



  • luvschocolates
    07-02 01:41 PM
    I just spoke to a service representative at USCIS in Jacksonville, Florida, and he explained that the I-797 cancellation notice will be identical to the original we received, except that it will say "Appointment Cancelled- No need to appear at ASC".
    I explained that I already knew that but I was confused that my notice stated right below "cancelled" that I was to appear anyway.
    He said that this is how they do it, but the appointment is definitely cancelled and we should receive reschedule notices in the next 2-4 weeks. I explained that I could not afford to miss this appointment so I needed to be 100% sure that it was cancelled instead of just assuming I didn't need to go.
    He said due to a system error all appointments from July 5-10 were cancelled and would be rescheduled. He was very reassuring that those of us who received the cancellation notice were not going to run into problems because of all the confusion.
    So I guess we sit back and wait some more huh?
    I just thought I should share that info since I know there are quite a few here who are in the same situation and since our future depends on this it's not worth missing anything.
    Hope that helps some! Happy 4th everyone!:o



    more...


    happy birthday sayings. Happy Birthday Wishes
  • Happy Birthday Wishes



  • nashorn
    12-18 03:25 PM
    Have you got their decision on your 140? They wouldn't make dicision on your 485 untill they have decision on your 140. If your 140 got denied, your 485 would be denied.





    2010 happy birthday quotes images. happy birthday sayings. happy birthday dear friend
  • happy birthday dear friend



  • yetanotherguyinline
    12-20 06:47 PM
    I found out from discussion about the USCIS Expedite service:

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=38a127720928f010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=a9243529fdb7e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD

    "
    All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Director. The criteria are as follows:

    * Severe financial loss to company or individual
    * Extreme emergent situation
    * Humanitarian situation
    * Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States
    * Department of Defense of National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government)
    * USCIS error
    * Compelling interest of USCIS

    If your case is at a local office at the time you need to make your emergency request, please go to the local office in person to make your request. Please be sure to take all supporting documentation with you.

    If your case is at one of our Service Centers or the National Benefits Center, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to receive further instructions on where and how to send your request.
    "

    I am not sure this is applicable in case of Green Card too even when the dates are not current for your category.

    I guess 99.99% won't able to use it, but at least it will be helpful for 0.01% people.

    It appears that this person (http://www..com/member/kurup65/) has been successful to get his GC using this expedite service (EB3 India PD: Nov 2005)

    She mentioned:
    "We (my husband and I) requested expedite request due to extreme emergency situation and USCIS approved it. Luckily things work out for us. Can't say too much other than that. Thanks for all the well wishes....."

    Source:
    http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/52168049/


    ENJOY!!!!



    There was another individual on this board who had an personal emergency (I believe his id is Mehul or something similar). This information might be very useful to him.



    more...


    happy birthday sayings. Happy Birthday Graphics
  • Happy Birthday Graphics



  • desi3933
    02-22 01:36 PM
    By filing an I-140 you have shown an intent to immigrate and hence you will not be able to file for an F-1 from outside the country (my personal opinion). However, since you probably do not need to re-enter the country on F-1, you do not have to prove to the official at the consulate that you will return to your home country. So my guess would be you can change to F-1 from within US. BUT, you can forego your H-1B, attain AOS pending status, and attend school.

    I think you should consult an attorney.

    Once I-485 is filed, one can file for change of status ONLY to H/L status.

    ______________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin





    hair happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday sayings. happy easter day quotes. happy
  • happy easter day quotes. happy



  • peer123
    04-16 05:22 PM
    Hi

    I am planning to take up a job on AC21. My title in labor is Management Analyst. Related to computer science field. The related occupation field has system analysis as the related occupation.

    I have approved I140. It is more than 180 days. I am getting new offer as system analyst. My new manager is ready to give me AC21 letter in the format confirming to the labor cirt as my responsibilities match.

    my labor was transfered from another employee. Do you think USCIS will treat AC21 for labor switch cases differently then compared to 485 cases using own labor.

    I will appreciate advise from any one who has gone through this similar situation.



    more...


    happy birthday sayings. cute happy birthday quotes for
  • cute happy birthday quotes for



  • starscream
    08-27 05:00 PM
    VFS website for booking H1B stamping appointments in India seems to have added a new question when booking a H1B appointment.
    The question is "Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?*" and they have defined the Visa renewal criteria (which I have pasted below) in order to answer this question. Yes- means you are seeking a appointment for visa renewal and No - means your appt is NOT for visa renewal.

    Can somebody advice if me and my wife would fall under the visa renewal category. The last US visa on my passport is F1. My H1b status started in May 2004 and I am now in my 4rth year of H1B. In between I changed employer and my H1 is now valid upto October 2008. But I have NOT travelled outside the country after my H1B status began in May 2004. Hence I am going to get my H1B stamped for the first time. In my wife's case also her last stamp is F1 and she went from F1 to H4 this year so she is also going to get her H4 stamped for the first time. Do we answer YES (appt for visa renewal) or NO(appt not for visa renewal). We are booking a appointment at the Mumbai consulate.

    The below is the visa renewal criteria as defined on the website:
    Visa renewal appointments are available to visa applicants who:
    have a U.S. visa that has expired less than 12 months ago.
    wish to apply for the same category visa (work, business, tourist, etc.)
    are Indian nationals (hold Indian passports)
    are resident in the New Delhi, Chennai, or Mumbai consular districts (this category is not available to Kolkata based applicants).

    The following applicants do NOT qualify for appointments in the visa renewal category:
    Applicants who have never had a US visa.
    Applicants who have a U.S. visa that expired more than 12 months ago.
    Applicants applying for a different category visa (e.g. had a student visa, now applying for a work visa).
    Non Indian passport holders
    Applicants applying at the U.S. Consulate in Kolkata.
    First time H4 or L2 applicants under 18 years of age. (If you have recently married a H1b or L1 visa holder but have never had a visa interview for a visa in the H/L category, you may not schedule in the renewal category.)
    Applicants applying for more than one visa at the same time (e.g. F and B1/B2).
    Applicants applying for entertainment/performance visas(P3 category).
    Applicants applying for unskilled worker visas (H2b category).

    All visa renewal applicants should bring the following documents to the Embassy/Consulate Consular Section on the day of their appointment:
    Current, valid passport
    Passports containing previously issued U.S. visas
    As applicable, I-797 (H and L), I-20 (F & M students), DS-2019 (J visa applicants)





    hot funny irthday quotes and happy birthday sayings. happy birthday images with
  • happy birthday images with



  • baba84
    04-30 11:38 AM
    We are a small group, and most of our provisions are reasonable, and hopefully we can get our provisions passed. I wish the same for the undocumented too. If it happens in one bill all the better!



    more...


    house happy birthday wishes for happy birthday sayings. cute happy birthday quotes for
  • cute happy birthday quotes for



  • cjain
    10-30 05:49 PM
    is it from the receipt date or notice date?





    tattoo happy birthday best friend happy birthday sayings. dresses happy birthday quotes
  • dresses happy birthday quotes



  • augustus
    05-13 08:25 AM
    Thanks to all of you! Such a wonderful discussion.

    So now can my husband port his PD as well? How does the priority date swap? What process have people gone through to do this effectively?



    more...


    pictures Happy Birthday Wishes happy birthday sayings. Happy Birthday Quotes Pics.
  • Happy Birthday Quotes Pics.



  • zofa30
    09-14 11:52 AM
    bc_rp,
    Thanks for your reply.
    For some reason even I just received the LC approval, the company attorney mention that the visa number is not available yet so that he can apply for I-140 and I-485 together. As I understand the visa number is the PD?

    Also what you mentioned is that there is no point of apply for I-140 now to port the PD to a new filing case because the PD is always current? Is that when you meant.

    Thanks





    dresses happy birthday images with happy birthday sayings. Happy Birthday Card
  • Happy Birthday Card



  • roseball
    08-01 10:45 PM
    The online system shows the date the case was entered into the system and it doesnt reflect the actual physical receipt date.....Receipt date box on the I-797 receipt notice will be the actual receipt date....For majority of cases, the online case status date is the actual notice date and/or the date the case was entered into the system....



    more...


    makeup Happy Birthday Graphics happy birthday sayings. happy birthday wishes for
  • happy birthday wishes for



  • dextro_a
    02-05 02:24 PM
    you have to give the H1 qualifying exam (I think Step 3), then you have to apply for Residency in universities. They all call you for personal interview, and the results are announced in mid march. Once you are selected, they'll process H1 for you. If you do not have step 3 cleared, then they'll process J1 visa for you. Most of these universities come under non-profit so, H1 quota is not a issue for them.





    girlfriend dresses happy birthday quotes happy birthday sayings. So this wishes happy moments,
  • So this wishes happy moments,



  • nousername
    08-20 09:13 PM
    May be this will help you:

    1. At POE there is a possibility they might give you the I-94 till December'09 only as that is when your PP expires. If this happens you will have to worry about filling for your H1 extension in November v/s in June, 2010 to get an updated I-94.

    2. To best of my knowledge if you have a valid visa stamp on your passport then the Indian PP office needs to return the renewed PP in 24-48 hours.. My dad had something like this a while back, not sure if they changed the rules. Have someone from your family in India inquire about it.

    In short get your PP renewed either before you leave or in India, don't wait to come back on an expiring PP.


    I'm planning to travel to India next month. My passport expires in December 09 and my H1b stamp on the passport expires in July of 2010. Will there be any problem at the POE because of the short valid months left in the passport and H1B visa.

    Thanks,





    hairstyles cute happy birthday quotes for happy birthday sayings. true have a happy birthday
  • true have a happy birthday



  • sandy_anand
    06-04 09:54 AM
    Thats the Senate and House for you...they get up very late since they party late into the night!...:)





    desi3933
    03-02 10:17 AM
    The answer is Yes & No. You are correct that CIS should only care of status from last entry on visa. But CIS does ask for all the documents from your first entry to US. Though you can always invoke 245(k) in case you have status issues that does not stop CIS from asking old documents

    Well, please allow me make it clear. In order to request change or extension of status, the applicant must be maintaining visa status at time of the application. This is law. But status is defined from the moment one enter into the country. Whenever one enters on a visa status, previous visa status and details do not matter. They can not go back beyond date of entry.

    By the way - section 245(k) does not apply to change/extension of status. It applies ONLY to employment based adjustment of status application (I-485).

    Link to 245(k) memo (http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/245%28k%29_14Jul08.pdf)

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin





    a1b2c3
    07-10 07:26 PM
    a1b2c3....hang in there.....Sept might bring more good news.......

    Based on the bulletin, I see the bulletin is based on report from July 9......so it is likely there is more spillover and might move another 3 years...Just being hopeful.....:-)

    I'm pretty sure it will. Hope you get your card soon. I got already my card but I still get tensed up when the visa bulletin is out :D. And I still haven't stopped visiting IV. I still get the retrogression night mares :-)

    The writing is on the wall, as far as I see it.
    When you put in sufficient years of work ex on EB3-I, change your job to the one requiring EB2 qualifications (if you have US masters it makes it even easier to justify EB2 ) and your PD will get carried forward, unchanged, to EB2 without issues.
    Most EB3-I seniors (PD upto 03) would have already gotten to senior positions with the same employer, so the original job app for the EB3 labor would have been null and void in any case ;)
    Going by the past trend, EB2-I PD will continue its onward march next fiscal year.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment