
seahawks
07-26 08:58 AM
The underlying reason to stop cocurrent filing as I understand was non availability of visas and of course no proper system in place for FIFO. Well, my memory could be fading, but I think the reason was not to over use quota systems. Cocurrent filing was allowed, because there was a delay in processing time but the visas were available, now there is no delay in processing time, well i don't agree that is true, but visas are not available. There was no organized way within different centers in approving cases, some centers approved cases faster which meant, other centers did not have the visas available when they got their act together and so on.
So, with check and balances, if you are not allowed to file 485 until visa numbers are available, they dont have to build in a checks and balances from their side of the equation on keeping track of that:).
So, with check and balances, if you are not allowed to file 485 until visa numbers are available, they dont have to build in a checks and balances from their side of the equation on keeping track of that:).
wallpaper enchanted rose garden party
idlinginc
04-09 03:40 PM
Hello Everyone,
I have created google group for NJ Chapter and there are four members in this group so far. If you can send me your email ID then I will let you join..
Varsha: I will see if I can change ownership of group to you. It is much easier to communicate through emails then looking at chapter posting..
Thank you
ak27
Dear ak27,
Could you post the groups URL so that I can join?
Best Regards.
I have created google group for NJ Chapter and there are four members in this group so far. If you can send me your email ID then I will let you join..
Varsha: I will see if I can change ownership of group to you. It is much easier to communicate through emails then looking at chapter posting..
Thank you
ak27
Dear ak27,
Could you post the groups URL so that I can join?
Best Regards.
srikondoji
06-30 09:42 PM
What exactly are you trying to say?
You contradict yourself and also make a fool of yourself.
First you suggest a random date called 9th and then admit that your prior decisions and that to GC specific did not prove to be right. Why in the world you want to post your own bad record is beyond me.
just chill. I just cooked a spicy chicken with red/orange/green peppers.
Please don't spoil my dinner after going through hell past 2 days.
In opinion July 9th onward is the best time to send 485 packages to USCIS. But this is only my opinion and understanding and every one is free to do any thing with their own decisions or with help of their attorney.
Most of the time my many decisions didn�t proven to be good in past as for as my GC processing goes. So please take your own decision yourself and dont be stressed.
You contradict yourself and also make a fool of yourself.
First you suggest a random date called 9th and then admit that your prior decisions and that to GC specific did not prove to be right. Why in the world you want to post your own bad record is beyond me.
just chill. I just cooked a spicy chicken with red/orange/green peppers.
Please don't spoil my dinner after going through hell past 2 days.
In opinion July 9th onward is the best time to send 485 packages to USCIS. But this is only my opinion and understanding and every one is free to do any thing with their own decisions or with help of their attorney.
Most of the time my many decisions didn�t proven to be good in past as for as my GC processing goes. So please take your own decision yourself and dont be stressed.
2011 Enchanted Twilight Garden
eb3retro
03-10 01:40 AM
I am a july 2nd filer and have changed job 2 times in the past one month and I have no intention to let know USCIS because
a) There is no mandatory law that states that we should do it.
b) I personally feel that sending AC21 documents will trigger an RFE for sure,(in the other case, there are chances that u may not get this).
c) Lawyer is asking for $1500 for doing nothing on this.
d) I am prepared to deal with the RFE if it comes thru.
All of the above I did for changing my 7 year old employer who exactly knew that I cannot change job and kept me in the same position for 7 years even though I was exemplary in my job performance.
a) There is no mandatory law that states that we should do it.
b) I personally feel that sending AC21 documents will trigger an RFE for sure,(in the other case, there are chances that u may not get this).
c) Lawyer is asking for $1500 for doing nothing on this.
d) I am prepared to deal with the RFE if it comes thru.
All of the above I did for changing my 7 year old employer who exactly knew that I cannot change job and kept me in the same position for 7 years even though I was exemplary in my job performance.
more...
sprash
01-30 01:51 PM
Hi had an RFE when my dates were not current. Here is the scan of my RFE notice.
Hope the scan helps you prepare in advance the necessary documentation.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/sprash/RFEMine.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/sprash/RFEWife.jpg
I had discussed this in the following thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=296497#post296497
My *guess* is that the revoking of previous H1b has triggered this RFE --- When my wife's previous employer canceled her H1b it took a few months before her already approved h1b petition was reopened (as per USCIS online).
The suspense must be terrible!
Good luck.
Hope the scan helps you prepare in advance the necessary documentation.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/sprash/RFEMine.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/sprash/RFEWife.jpg
I had discussed this in the following thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=296497#post296497
My *guess* is that the revoking of previous H1b has triggered this RFE --- When my wife's previous employer canceled her H1b it took a few months before her already approved h1b petition was reopened (as per USCIS online).
The suspense must be terrible!
Good luck.
InTheMoment
04-24 11:40 AM
Wonderful Googler !
Can you please update your signature with the Service Center where your I-485 was pending. Very pertinent not_to_be_left_out info.
Can you please update your signature with the Service Center where your I-485 was pending. Very pertinent not_to_be_left_out info.
more...
nomi
12-13 09:54 AM
I am sure the IV core would have thought about this option of contacting USCIS and let them know the problems because of retrogression.
But I like the idea of collecting 10$ for the fax and creating awareness. Lets move.
so let find out who is dead of department of homeland Security and get addresses , phone number and fax. USCIS is branch of DHS. That`s where we need to contact them and ask them what we THEY can do for us and what are our legal options
please someone work with core team to get that fax letter ready. I can do that if core team allow me
thx.
But I like the idea of collecting 10$ for the fax and creating awareness. Lets move.
so let find out who is dead of department of homeland Security and get addresses , phone number and fax. USCIS is branch of DHS. That`s where we need to contact them and ask them what we THEY can do for us and what are our legal options
please someone work with core team to get that fax letter ready. I can do that if core team allow me
thx.
2010 Enchanted Garden Fairy Party
Hermione
09-26 06:01 PM
And I see your point, but what do you know about the visa rules of your country? Let's say, I want to work in your country - what visa do I need - is there a CAP or quota system - validity, my rights etc. Its wrong to blame average American or any generic population because you are in deep shit. Just my thoughts - no hard feelings!!! Its more about educating people who are interested and IV (henceforth Legal IV) is the platform for doing just that.
That exactly what my point was - it makes no sense to critisize an American writer for not knowing the difference between H1 and EB.
That exactly what my point was - it makes no sense to critisize an American writer for not knowing the difference between H1 and EB.
more...

iv_only_hope
02-20 03:47 PM
Ok guys before you shoot it down heres my calc for EB2 pending apps from 2000 to Dec 2003. Obviously its a rough estimate, who knows how many eb3s switched, labor subs etc etc etc.
From pending apps from 2000 to 2003 dec are about 96. Assume represents 1% of total population so it would be 9600. Each app has about 1.5 dependents so about 15,000? If you assume as lower say 0.5% then number would obviously increase to 29,000.
Ok now shoot me down.
From pending apps from 2000 to 2003 dec are about 96. Assume represents 1% of total population so it would be 9600. Each app has about 1.5 dependents so about 15,000? If you assume as lower say 0.5% then number would obviously increase to 29,000.
Ok now shoot me down.
hair at the Enchanted Garden
bomber
06-30 07:37 PM
This is a huge misconception in people.
Filing I485 when the dates are current does not mean you will get a greencard.
Only 30% will in 6 months if the dates stay current.
rest 70% will get in 1 year to 3 years or more based on FBI name checks.
Chew on this and educate your friends.
Everybody knows this.. I didn't quite understand what you meant to convey.
What I meant was that even if my I-485 is accepted(i did not say even if I get my GC)
Filing I485 when the dates are current does not mean you will get a greencard.
Only 30% will in 6 months if the dates stay current.
rest 70% will get in 1 year to 3 years or more based on FBI name checks.
Chew on this and educate your friends.
Everybody knows this.. I didn't quite understand what you meant to convey.
What I meant was that even if my I-485 is accepted(i did not say even if I get my GC)
more...

logiclife
01-26 03:50 PM
Please mention details of your issue since most of members here are either in the labor black hole or under EB retrogression waiting to file for I 485. If you know something and if its WIDESPREAD and affects almost all applicants, please mention it here in details. We can include that in our agenda so that we dont have to fight for those issues when we do file for 485 in the future.
hot Garden Party cake
NH123
05-15 04:58 PM
Read my friend read! "Assuming a Harvard M.B.A graduate on a average make $120k out-of-school if would take 15 years for him to break-even even with all the increments and bonuses.". Do everyone who graduate from MIT Sloan make $200k after 3 years of graduation? Think about it. What do you think average salary of a ISB graduates is when you were hearing students getting offers of Rs. 1 crore? It was only 15Lacs.
I did read my friend where you were assuming Bonuses and increments does not make significant part of the salaries! But i think you are comparing apple with the oranges when you compare MIT sloan with ISB.However i agree with you 100% and the other fellow that the reson to do MBA is for personal career goals rather than calculating ROI.
I did read my friend where you were assuming Bonuses and increments does not make significant part of the salaries! But i think you are comparing apple with the oranges when you compare MIT sloan with ISB.However i agree with you 100% and the other fellow that the reson to do MBA is for personal career goals rather than calculating ROI.
more...
house The Enchanted Garden Party. I wanted this to be soft, pretty and ethereal.
champu
03-09 04:38 PM
1) Massive campaigns won't do the job in fact they will do more harm then results particularly in this environments (learn from Hispanic community protests before CIR)
2) Mr. Change alone don't have to do something about it? he can direct his DHS and CIS people to do their jobs.. just because economy of economy is bad that does not mean people stop eating food.
3) We and institutions like IV needs to come up with agenda to lift this country quota ban (at least to eliminate this huge backlog)
4) IV says they have agenda but nobody knows their laundry list agenda.
5) We need to work for lifting this country quota ... this is the only way that things can become REASONABLE.
Campiagn is needed but messages to be charted carefully.
2) Mr. Change alone don't have to do something about it? he can direct his DHS and CIS people to do their jobs.. just because economy of economy is bad that does not mean people stop eating food.
3) We and institutions like IV needs to come up with agenda to lift this country quota ban (at least to eliminate this huge backlog)
4) IV says they have agenda but nobody knows their laundry list agenda.
5) We need to work for lifting this country quota ... this is the only way that things can become REASONABLE.
Campiagn is needed but messages to be charted carefully.
tattoo Enchanted Garden Party
sanju
11-11 11:14 PM
We can all pitch in and send either congrats greeting card/flower along with IV letter highlighting our pathetic situation.
Hope he addresses something.
You are kidding, right? And you expect that sending flowers and greeting card to Obama will be returned by a favor by passing a bill every EB applicant a green card immediately. I guess you have not noticed closely what is coming our way. Wait and watch, and save the money that you are considering spending on flowers and card.
.
Hope he addresses something.
You are kidding, right? And you expect that sending flowers and greeting card to Obama will be returned by a favor by passing a bill every EB applicant a green card immediately. I guess you have not noticed closely what is coming our way. Wait and watch, and save the money that you are considering spending on flowers and card.
.
more...
pictures Enchanted+garden+party+theme Here are a bit of dora the ones used by
bodhi_tree
06-06 02:40 PM
My 485 packet went to Nebraska from where it was transferred to Texas. My I140 was approved from Texas too.
===========
Was your I485 Approval from Neb or Texas ?
===========
Was your I485 Approval from Neb or Texas ?
dresses Enchanted Garden party
ak27
01-03 11:35 AM
Hello Everyone,
Wish all of you very happy new year. So far, we have only six members on group. If I may have missed anyone, please send me an email ajay1857@gmail.com.
NJ chapter must be largest... Let us make it..
Thank you..
Wish all of you very happy new year. So far, we have only six members on group. If I may have missed anyone, please send me an email ajay1857@gmail.com.
NJ chapter must be largest... Let us make it..
Thank you..
more...
makeup an Enchanted Garden party
GCVivek
05-23 01:46 PM
Here is the issue: If you are thinking of doing MBA to get a management job in a US company and are an Indian, please forget it. You might get a low level management position paying at most 80K. MBA is not for everyone - you have to have it in you to get something out of an MBA. It's not about landing that good job. You hear about the 1 crore offers that IIM students get from top American companies? Well, they are kicked out of the job in 1 year and then join Infosys or Wipro. Not because they are not brilliant but because their conversational skills are terrible and so is their language. Unless you are planning to settle in India OR REALLY THINKING OF PUTTING A LOT OF EFFORT in mastering the English language and your outlook, an MBA is not going to serve you in the US.
Like, someone said, an MBA is more than just a degree. You can get a better, much higher paying job (300K+) without an MBA but with excellent logic, hard work, conversational skills and outgoing personality. No GC required :)
Like, someone said, an MBA is more than just a degree. You can get a better, much higher paying job (300K+) without an MBA but with excellent logic, hard work, conversational skills and outgoing personality. No GC required :)
girlfriend Enchanted Garden 3
perm2gc
01-18 03:23 PM
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/H1_Visa_Info/messages
hairstyles enchanted rose garden party
empee99
09-27 12:51 PM
you dont have to do anything. Based on your L2 petition you will get an I-94
valid till 2009. Since your EAD is unexpired, you can continue working once you come back. EAD is authorization to work, completely unrelated to your travel to India and back. What exactly are you worried about?
I am worried bcoz, on my EAD card its written "NOT VALID FOR REENTRY TO U.S."
what does this mean?
Please advise.
Thanks
Mahesh
valid till 2009. Since your EAD is unexpired, you can continue working once you come back. EAD is authorization to work, completely unrelated to your travel to India and back. What exactly are you worried about?
I am worried bcoz, on my EAD card its written "NOT VALID FOR REENTRY TO U.S."
what does this mean?
Please advise.
Thanks
Mahesh
vaishalikumar
08-16 02:18 PM
It Is Too Bad For Eb 3 , Why This Injustice With Eb 3 ?
rkartik78
07-05 01:56 PM
I think atleast the forums section should be made restricted to contributing members. I see many newcomers (both paying and freebies) come to this site and hoping to get a quick guidence on their immigration issue. They come here becasue they know a) they will get some answer quickly b) that answer will make sense and experinced users here who have gone through similar situation will share their insights.
Those are major outcomes or results for not paying any dime.
I can understand someone's concern about asking everyone to pay certain amount. But most of us here are earning decent wages and can contribute atleast 3$ a month (or 25$ a year) for such a service.
If those members want to contribute more as many of us do then they are most welcome to do so.
In $$$ terms of the 12K + members we can retain 40% (about 5K) and each of them contributes atleast 25$ a year (one time payment) = $75,000.00
Remember this $75K is only based on basic membership fees. Any dropouts or reduced rate of conversion will be compensated by those '20$ a month' paying members (roughly by 1 as to 10).
In short, I support this idea of having majority of forums under restricted umbrella.
- PMAMP
Yes.... This exactly is the need of the hour!! Man, seriously, instead of debating whether to make IV a paid or unpaid website, why not use the time speakin with congressman or senators. If you feel bad by this post of mine, do take time to write a long passage again to contradict me.
Those are major outcomes or results for not paying any dime.
I can understand someone's concern about asking everyone to pay certain amount. But most of us here are earning decent wages and can contribute atleast 3$ a month (or 25$ a year) for such a service.
If those members want to contribute more as many of us do then they are most welcome to do so.
In $$$ terms of the 12K + members we can retain 40% (about 5K) and each of them contributes atleast 25$ a year (one time payment) = $75,000.00
Remember this $75K is only based on basic membership fees. Any dropouts or reduced rate of conversion will be compensated by those '20$ a month' paying members (roughly by 1 as to 10).
In short, I support this idea of having majority of forums under restricted umbrella.
- PMAMP
Yes.... This exactly is the need of the hour!! Man, seriously, instead of debating whether to make IV a paid or unpaid website, why not use the time speakin with congressman or senators. If you feel bad by this post of mine, do take time to write a long passage again to contradict me.



No comments:
Post a Comment