clif
03-07 09:23 AM
What if my employer is definitely going to revoke my approved I-140 upon my resignation (past 180 days)? Do I need to file "Notice of I-140 Portability"?
Also, in the above posts when people are saying that almost no support is needed from the new employer to keep 485 process going smoothly, is it safe to assume they are changing jobs using EAD and not doing H1B transfer?
One more question, my employer will revoke my I-140 and my H1B. How long can I be without a job after they do that? Are the above actions of my employer very likely to result in a RFE from USCIS? If so, what will USCIS ask for in RFE?
Thank for all the advise.
---------------------------------
Contributed $100.
Also, in the above posts when people are saying that almost no support is needed from the new employer to keep 485 process going smoothly, is it safe to assume they are changing jobs using EAD and not doing H1B transfer?
One more question, my employer will revoke my I-140 and my H1B. How long can I be without a job after they do that? Are the above actions of my employer very likely to result in a RFE from USCIS? If so, what will USCIS ask for in RFE?
Thank for all the advise.
---------------------------------
Contributed $100.
wallpaper death race wallpaper
vssanka
03-17 12:06 PM
EB3-India
PD: Mar 2005
EAD-AP approved, FP done
PD: Mar 2005
EAD-AP approved, FP done
varshadas
03-07 12:45 PM
Ajay and Shekhar. Did you guys have any luck with the Congressmen?
2011 wallpapers_Death-Note_anbuu
DSLStart
02-16 12:43 PM
You can usually get good flight deals for BWI (Baltimore airport). There is metro bus service (http://www.wmata.com/bus/timetables/md/b30.pdf)connecting from BWI to Greenbelt metro station.
has metro access. Baltimore has MARC but it won't be that frequent and cost effective.
has metro access. Baltimore has MARC but it won't be that frequent and cost effective.
more...
WillIBLucky
11-22 01:23 PM
I dont think that is correct - as per my lawyer this is what she says -
In order to move to a new employer and still continue with the same gc applications, you must meet all of the following conditions under AC21:
1. Your I-140 must be approved
2. Your I-485 must be filed and pending for at least 180 days
3. Your new job classification must be the same as in the old job
If you are missing any of the 3 conditions at the time you move to an employer, you will lose your gc application and you will need to start a new one.
So guys please make sure you give correct information. Also, I would suggest people who are asking various questions over here in IV should also talk to their own lawyers and take a decision. Please do not take decision based on comments given over here. So "LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP".
In order to move to a new employer and still continue with the same gc applications, you must meet all of the following conditions under AC21:
1. Your I-140 must be approved
2. Your I-485 must be filed and pending for at least 180 days
3. Your new job classification must be the same as in the old job
If you are missing any of the 3 conditions at the time you move to an employer, you will lose your gc application and you will need to start a new one.
So guys please make sure you give correct information. Also, I would suggest people who are asking various questions over here in IV should also talk to their own lawyers and take a decision. Please do not take decision based on comments given over here. So "LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP".
oliTwist
02-13 12:57 PM
come on this is bull s***.
more...
ItIsNotFunny
02-13 01:43 PM
Ash,
I can understand your concerns and frustration. You have taken good amount of time and efforts to draft this.
We all are going through the same pain but need to be carefully for our choice of words. You don't want listeners to be on opposite side of what you are saying just because of bad choice of words and language. What you are mentioning can be drafted in good words (In India we used to call as Sugar Coated).
There are parts of world never give citizenship or too difficult to get perm residency also like Switzerland, Germany to name couple of them. Lets be more objective and decide how we encounter the situation we are in.
I am always promoter of Gandhigiri and second flower campaign. AlbertPinto has started a thread for this. Lets just work on this.
I would like to bring to the notice of your readers, editorial committee and leaders of
the Indian community of a systematic way that (legally) the US Government is practicing
....
driven out of the country which they have loyally served for varying periods of time.....
God Bless America....God Save America from 'some' of its own people.
Thanks.
I can understand your concerns and frustration. You have taken good amount of time and efforts to draft this.
We all are going through the same pain but need to be carefully for our choice of words. You don't want listeners to be on opposite side of what you are saying just because of bad choice of words and language. What you are mentioning can be drafted in good words (In India we used to call as Sugar Coated).
There are parts of world never give citizenship or too difficult to get perm residency also like Switzerland, Germany to name couple of them. Lets be more objective and decide how we encounter the situation we are in.
I am always promoter of Gandhigiri and second flower campaign. AlbertPinto has started a thread for this. Lets just work on this.
I would like to bring to the notice of your readers, editorial committee and leaders of
the Indian community of a systematic way that (legally) the US Government is practicing
....
driven out of the country which they have loyally served for varying periods of time.....
God Bless America....God Save America from 'some' of its own people.
Thanks.
2010 Death Note Wallpaper # 2
ivgclive
04-10 12:04 AM
Old wine tastes good. Does this VB tastes good to you?
Yes.
Why not.
VB is the only item that keeps many to survive for the next 30 days.
Green card applicants started losing hope and dying slowly for 15 days. Then they become like a phenix birds for next 15 days, hoping that something will be there in next VB.
This cycle will go for next several generations....
We should be proud that we are going to be in history.
In 2050 school kids in US will study about "how a several thousands stuipds spent their whole lives, waited for something that never happened"
Yes.
Why not.
VB is the only item that keeps many to survive for the next 30 days.
Green card applicants started losing hope and dying slowly for 15 days. Then they become like a phenix birds for next 15 days, hoping that something will be there in next VB.
This cycle will go for next several generations....
We should be proud that we are going to be in history.
In 2050 school kids in US will study about "how a several thousands stuipds spent their whole lives, waited for something that never happened"
more...
shantanup
02-12 05:46 AM
Just a friendly thought from a co-member, If you are motivated to attend the advocacy event, why dont you consider sponsoring your travel? We should try to keep the donated miles/hotel points for on-the-edge members who we will have to try convince at the last moment when we closer to April.
Motivated members who believe in this event should come forward and sponsor themselves and consider it as a contribution to the event. We are not doing anyone else a favor by travelling to DC - this is for our own good.
-Attending the advocacy day.
I see and agree with what you say. I sponsored myself the last 2 times I went for advocacy days but this time the situation is different - I've got my green card already and therefore finding it difficult to justify the expenses to my wife.
Motivated members who believe in this event should come forward and sponsor themselves and consider it as a contribution to the event. We are not doing anyone else a favor by travelling to DC - this is for our own good.
-Attending the advocacy day.
I see and agree with what you say. I sponsored myself the last 2 times I went for advocacy days but this time the situation is different - I've got my green card already and therefore finding it difficult to justify the expenses to my wife.
hair death red eyes Wallpaper,
aps
08-09 12:20 AM
:rolleyes:I mailed my I-485 application on July30 and it is delivered on next day.
My lawyer send me the I-485 froms before the july 30, 07 y revision and i used those forms for filing. But, FAQ3 released by uscis today states that we have to use the form version dated �7/30/07 Y�. . WHAT IS THIS? Do i have to resend the application again? More over i do not see difference between these two forms.
I have copied the question from faq3. It is the first question.
Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
A33: The current I-485 form version dated �7/30/07 Y� should be used.
Please explain if you have any idea about this.
My lawyer send me the I-485 froms before the july 30, 07 y revision and i used those forms for filing. But, FAQ3 released by uscis today states that we have to use the form version dated �7/30/07 Y�. . WHAT IS THIS? Do i have to resend the application again? More over i do not see difference between these two forms.
I have copied the question from faq3. It is the first question.
Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
A33: The current I-485 form version dated �7/30/07 Y� should be used.
Please explain if you have any idea about this.
more...
mallu
04-23 08:51 PM
All,
Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.
Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.
Yay!
Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!
Googler
Keep on waiting.
Opened my email this morning to see the card production ordered email (time stamp in my inbox reads 2:15 am PST 4/23/08); the approval date was 4/23/08.
Been in meetings all day so not even a chance to call anyone about it.
Yay!
Good luck to all my fellow sufferers!
Googler
Keep on waiting.
hot Death Note Wallpaper

akhilmahajan
10-16 08:48 AM
I will be mailing my letter today for myself and my wife and will be requesting my friends to do the same. Thanks a lot for taking the initiative.
GO I/WE GO.
GO I/WE GO.
more...
house Dark Death Bird wallpaper from
sukhwinderd
03-10 09:58 AM
smaller chunks are useful for a night stay at a hotel or for car rental.
car rental at aa is about 2100 miles/day.
hotel is somewhere around 13,000 miles/night.
car rental at aa is about 2100 miles/day.
hotel is somewhere around 13,000 miles/night.
tattoo Death Angel Live Wallpaper for
pappu
01-10 09:57 AM
thanks Bringing up the thread. I will post if i find some new forums.
new forums and sites are here
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=16078&postcount=42
any volunteers?
new forums and sites are here
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=16078&postcount=42
any volunteers?
more...
pictures Death Angel Live Wallpaper
vgayalu
10-05 01:02 PM
Just today mine and Spouse cases ( I 485) got approved after RFE ( RFE response reached to USCIS on Sep 30).
Still waiting for my kids approval.
Good luck to each and every one.
Still waiting for my kids approval.
Good luck to each and every one.
dresses Ghost and death wallpapers
alterego
07-15 10:30 AM
Ramba,
"and the alien must have intended to undertake the employment, upon adjustment"
That is the line that is the big caveat in this question. You must demonstrate to the adjudicating officer(to his/her satisfaction) that you plan to go back to your petitioning employer once your green card is approved. Either that or you invoke the AC21 statute by fulfilling those requirements.
This answer was speaking to that point.
A withdrawn 140 is a bad news on either front. Especially when it happens with the future intent clause, then how can you say you and the employer still have intent. It won't fly with the adjudicator.
With the AC21, if the 180 days has passed then 140 withdrawal often still does lead to RFE and sometimes outright denial but the MTR and appeal process can be successful on the grounds of AC21 portability rules. There are people on this forum with such experiences. Try searching for it.
Once again, this is a delicate situation and the poster is best served with good legal counsel. We are all of course giving our best layman interpretations here.
"and the alien must have intended to undertake the employment, upon adjustment"
That is the line that is the big caveat in this question. You must demonstrate to the adjudicating officer(to his/her satisfaction) that you plan to go back to your petitioning employer once your green card is approved. Either that or you invoke the AC21 statute by fulfilling those requirements.
This answer was speaking to that point.
A withdrawn 140 is a bad news on either front. Especially when it happens with the future intent clause, then how can you say you and the employer still have intent. It won't fly with the adjudicator.
With the AC21, if the 180 days has passed then 140 withdrawal often still does lead to RFE and sometimes outright denial but the MTR and appeal process can be successful on the grounds of AC21 portability rules. There are people on this forum with such experiences. Try searching for it.
Once again, this is a delicate situation and the poster is best served with good legal counsel. We are all of course giving our best layman interpretations here.
more...
makeup Death Note Wallpaper
ilamurughu
10-29 07:38 AM
PD Oct 2003
LC approved - Oct 2006
I-140 approved - Oct 2006 (PP)
485 - Pending - RD 08/02/2007
LC approved - Oct 2006
I-140 approved - Oct 2006 (PP)
485 - Pending - RD 08/02/2007
girlfriend Tags: angel of death wallpaper
pcs
11-10 09:06 PM
Guys..
I have been watching and participating in this drama for a long time....
We must go to court for the correct interpretation and enforcement of UNUSED VISA from ROW / undersubscribed catagories. THERE IS NO CASE FOR EVEN WAITING FOR ONE QUARTER. 20,000 VISA are available unused at a given time, they should ALL be immediately allocated to the guys in the Q.
This will benefit all EB 2 / EB 3
We really should not have any debate about loosing the case etc... Let us try and loose the case... At least , we will have the satisfaction of trying...
If your are with me please respond to this thread
We MUST take the advantage of low VISA usage in this recession and cut the line by tens of thousand
I have been watching and participating in this drama for a long time....
We must go to court for the correct interpretation and enforcement of UNUSED VISA from ROW / undersubscribed catagories. THERE IS NO CASE FOR EVEN WAITING FOR ONE QUARTER. 20,000 VISA are available unused at a given time, they should ALL be immediately allocated to the guys in the Q.
This will benefit all EB 2 / EB 3
We really should not have any debate about loosing the case etc... Let us try and loose the case... At least , we will have the satisfaction of trying...
If your are with me please respond to this thread
We MUST take the advantage of low VISA usage in this recession and cut the line by tens of thousand
hairstyles Napalm Death Wallpapers
bank_king2003
02-12 02:05 PM
Would you mind asking source/link for "another 13,000 shifted over"?
As per this link - family based numbers were totally used up for FY2008
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf
Family based visa used for FY2008 = 226,105 against 226,000 available.
I suggest that you follow your own advice and read & understand what is being posted in this thread. What do you think? Is this information or "message" correct?
______________________
Not a legal advice.
hold on guys!!! i was the one who started this thread because i was not sure if ron was right or not but i guess seeing desi3933 comments that he is right and ron may not have the proof to justify this time.
it is good if we can get some proof of uscis wasting/not using visa but untill then please dont blame each other..
I feel the arguments desi3933 is giving.... makes most of the sense as compared to the last reply by ron which was like a general response instead of showing root cause of 13k visa lost.
peace V
As per this link - family based numbers were totally used up for FY2008
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf
Family based visa used for FY2008 = 226,105 against 226,000 available.
I suggest that you follow your own advice and read & understand what is being posted in this thread. What do you think? Is this information or "message" correct?
______________________
Not a legal advice.
hold on guys!!! i was the one who started this thread because i was not sure if ron was right or not but i guess seeing desi3933 comments that he is right and ron may not have the proof to justify this time.
it is good if we can get some proof of uscis wasting/not using visa but untill then please dont blame each other..
I feel the arguments desi3933 is giving.... makes most of the sense as compared to the last reply by ron which was like a general response instead of showing root cause of 13k visa lost.
peace V
msgrewal81
02-18 05:40 PM
this bill would allow to adjust status to GC, if you lived for the last 5 years continuously except for casual absence. It does not eliminate H1B, but makes it tougher at advertisement stage for EB.
Where did you read that "except for casual absence". Because that might make it go or nogo for many people.
There would be many people who might have gone outside US to India or so for a month or so for maybe twice in last 5 years. Will that count as casual absence and forgiven ?
eg. my wife will be in US for 5 years in August'09, but she has been to India atleast twice for 2 months and 1 month respectively during these 5 years.
Where did you read that "except for casual absence". Because that might make it go or nogo for many people.
There would be many people who might have gone outside US to India or so for a month or so for maybe twice in last 5 years. Will that count as casual absence and forgiven ?
eg. my wife will be in US for 5 years in August'09, but she has been to India atleast twice for 2 months and 1 month respectively during these 5 years.
jaane_bhi_do_yaaro
08-10 08:18 PM
That means EB2 India/China will see drastic movement this year....may be to end or 2007 or 2008?
We need our messiah VLDRAO...
He s the MANNNN...
he predicted July 2007 fiasco and then he was the guy who fought for us...
VLDRAOOO where are you...
Please make dates current for everybody...
We need our messiah VLDRAO...
He s the MANNNN...
he predicted July 2007 fiasco and then he was the guy who fought for us...
VLDRAOOO where are you...
Please make dates current for everybody...



No comments:
Post a Comment