newbee7
07-05 12:14 PM
^
^
^
^
^
wallpaper cristiano ronaldo 2011 new
aadimanav
11-02 12:31 AM
Thanks SatyaRaj and Paskal.
chanduv23
12-08 02:47 PM
To have some real threads getting started after a long time on IV website. Thanks for the initiative Chunduv
U r most welcome. Thanks for taking the initiative.
We need more people taking initiatives on this.
Folks, please come forward now. IV is your group. IV is "we all combined together"
Together we can make a difference. Sitting on the fence and doing nothing does not do any good for us.
Come on folks, all guests will now become members
All inactive members will now become active members
All non contributing members will now start contributing.
Go IV go
U r most welcome. Thanks for taking the initiative.
We need more people taking initiatives on this.
Folks, please come forward now. IV is your group. IV is "we all combined together"
Together we can make a difference. Sitting on the fence and doing nothing does not do any good for us.
Come on folks, all guests will now become members
All inactive members will now become active members
All non contributing members will now start contributing.
Go IV go
2011 NEW Cristiano Ronaldo.
gcformeornot
08-30 01:21 PM
he is a dummy. Just wasting our time.
more...
ImmiLosers
09-25 05:25 PM
That is not true. Unless the second I-140 was filed(the EB2) requesting to use the earlier priority date, I dont think they will accept the Eb2 application with the Eb3 priority date
They did for me...
They did for me...
arunasri
09-19 03:42 PM
my PD is July 2004 EB3. I got 2 yrs EAD approved on 9/10.
more...

pappu
06-14 08:50 AM
This drive will continue until we meet our goals
2010 tattoo ronaldo 2011. ronaldo
ThinkTwice
07-11 05:14 PM
Please join in guys......
People who want to volunteer:
Please PM Franklin or/and me your e-mail address and phone number so that we can share the phone list. There are 380 numbers to call. So if e'one takes 50
we need seven members.
People who want to volunteer:
Please PM Franklin or/and me your e-mail address and phone number so that we can share the phone list. There are 380 numbers to call. So if e'one takes 50
we need seven members.
more...

glosrfc
01-02 05:44 PM
Are you considering actually creating something in AS1?
:)
I already have something in AS1 that fits the guidelines of this competition perfectly!
:)
I already have something in AS1 that fits the guidelines of this competition perfectly!
hair Cristiano+ronaldo+2011+new
sbvw76
10-09 10:42 AM
For the past 2 renewals in FL for me it was like that. They will give exactly for 1 year and will have TEMPORARY in red color font.
Couple of times during travel, Airport TSA authorities asked me why it is temporary in DL and asked me do you have any other photo id proof. So I started carrying Passport with me during the travel to avoid this mess.
Couple of times during travel, Airport TSA authorities asked me why it is temporary in DL and asked me do you have any other photo id proof. So I started carrying Passport with me during the travel to avoid this mess.
more...
doubleyou
05-18 03:30 PM
Rvendra, Looks like we are in the same boat.
1)Did you check with the Ombudsman too?
2)I believe that there is a no to call the FBI and verify, Does any body know it and tried it?
1)Did you check with the Ombudsman too?
2)I believe that there is a no to call the FBI and verify, Does any body know it and tried it?
hot cristiano ronaldo 2011 new. Cristiano Ronaldo New Haircut

Kodi
10-17 12:48 PM
Same main code as in the first 2 digits?
Does 13-2011.02 and 13-2011.01 the same main code?
Does 13-2011.02 and 13-2011.01 the same main code?
more...
house cristiano ronaldo 2011 new. New Cool Cristiano Ronaldo

smuggymba
09-14 02:38 PM
Is there a way to find all "active" members? If we're in the range 5000, then 10 per month for every user is good.
I saw many ppl in August who came in and posted that they got GC, not sure how many of them used IV and donated.
I saw many ppl in August who came in and posted that they got GC, not sure how many of them used IV and donated.
tattoo cristiano ronaldo 2011 new.
nousername
09-04 12:57 PM
More than the economy, companies willingness to pay, agreement, etc I think it is very important for the applicant to understand the delays s/he "might" face while the GC process is ongoing. As we all know it can take as much as up to 10 years for the GC. During this processing time, some of us decide not to take risk and avoid things like expanding the family, buying a house, etc, etc (everyone has their own list).. Which is totally understandable but is GC worth putting your life on hold?
If the answer is no then go for it man and apply but if the answer is yes then you might want to reconsider the GC thing..
At the end of the day it is very important for the applicant to set their priorities and expectations right, as mid-way many of use get really frustrated..
But again, there is no good or bad time to file for GC if you know what you want then by all means go for it.
Disclaimer: I am not discouraging anyone from applying for the GC. Everyone should go for it as bigger the line bigger the pain, result bigger the gain for all of us :)
One of my good friend asked me this questions yesterday? I did not have an answer for him and wanted to ask if someone could have any suggestions on this.
Thanks you for your time.
His company wants to start his EB2 green card process. He was wondering if this a good time to do this? Is it recommended that he delay this process for 6 months or so? He is currently in his 3rd year of H1B.
Thanks
-M
If the answer is no then go for it man and apply but if the answer is yes then you might want to reconsider the GC thing..
At the end of the day it is very important for the applicant to set their priorities and expectations right, as mid-way many of use get really frustrated..
But again, there is no good or bad time to file for GC if you know what you want then by all means go for it.
Disclaimer: I am not discouraging anyone from applying for the GC. Everyone should go for it as bigger the line bigger the pain, result bigger the gain for all of us :)
One of my good friend asked me this questions yesterday? I did not have an answer for him and wanted to ask if someone could have any suggestions on this.
Thanks you for your time.
His company wants to start his EB2 green card process. He was wondering if this a good time to do this? Is it recommended that he delay this process for 6 months or so? He is currently in his 3rd year of H1B.
Thanks
-M
more...
pictures cristiano ronaldo 2011
syedajmal
07-11 08:08 AM
I have been in the same situation where I had switched from a H1 to H4 and when I got a job the lawyer just applied for the H1 as it was counted. ( I really believed I needed a new one) . I got it approved. So she is fine with just a transfer.
dresses New Cool Cristiano Ronaldo
sbmallik
06-24 10:18 AM
Yes, I would attempt Premium Processing on the pending I-140 first so that I can invoke AC21. I never heard of anyone's GC process jeopardized due to H-1B denial.
more...
makeup Cristiano Ronaldo New

rajpatelemail
12-09 05:43 PM
yeah
this guy can not even dare to reveal id....
pity pity....
To avoid this type of d***less Buttheads comments, we are requesting to reveal ids.
Comments and reds are very much fine and apprciated... No issues.
So that we can learn from others comments.
But Revealing ID is very very important.
see my comments , this d***less is giving comments and do not have spine to reveal his/her id, yet.
this guy can not even dare to reveal id....
pity pity....
To avoid this type of d***less Buttheads comments, we are requesting to reveal ids.
Comments and reds are very much fine and apprciated... No issues.
So that we can learn from others comments.
But Revealing ID is very very important.
see my comments , this d***less is giving comments and do not have spine to reveal his/her id, yet.
girlfriend cristiano ronaldo 2011 new. cristiano ronaldo 2011 new
Scythe
10-29 07:57 PM
Well you put tables in houses... so why not put them in websites?
(Going with the given assumption that websites inherit from houses somehow.)
(Going with the given assumption that websites inherit from houses somehow.)
hairstyles cristiano ronaldo hair 2011.
coolmanasip
07-19 10:35 AM
tnite.... thanks for the detailed reply........I forwarded this exchange to him........should make him happy and relaxed!!!
Thanks much!
Thanks much!
pd_recapturing
09-04 10:19 AM
Hi guys,
I would like to know if somebody has done interfiling i.e. upgrading EB category while pending AOS. I am planning to do it as soon as I receive my RN (July filer). I was looking for some more info on this from folks who have already done it. Thx
I would like to know if somebody has done interfiling i.e. upgrading EB category while pending AOS. I am planning to do it as soon as I receive my RN (July filer). I was looking for some more info on this from folks who have already done it. Thx
pmat
01-26 11:16 AM
RTP... RTP... RTP... very good school districts, affordable housing and good desi community. Also, good amount of jobs in high-tech fields. Location is pretty good - you can drive anywhere from Florida to NY.



No comments:
Post a Comment