Wednesday, May 18, 2011

circulatory system images

images Circulatory System circulatory system images. the circulatory system:
  • the circulatory system:



  • jayleno
    07-09 08:44 AM
    I think most would agree that this not a case of abuse. Its just an issue between two people. Sort this out with your employer. If he has really over paid you, isn't your 2 weeks salary lot less that 8K?

    One bad day, my employer just realized that I was overpaid $8000 over 2 years. When I was with the company, I was told it was accountant mistake and I don't have to pay anything. It was all verbal so I don't have any witness.

    After 2 months, I quit with 2 weeks notice.
    Now he wants $8000 back or he won't pay my last 2 weeks.

    I am on EAD and don't know what to do?

    Can anybody advice?





    wallpaper the circulatory system: circulatory system images. the circulatory system veins.
  • the circulatory system veins.



  • chanduv23
    10-02 04:56 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^





    circulatory system images. Circulatory System
  • Circulatory System



  • mayhemt
    07-03 11:04 AM
    You guys still dont get it..do you??
    Why would they ban non-immigrants from investing when there is ZERO loss for the country?
    Its upto each individual to evaluate their priorities and go ahead and move their investments. I have already done it as I am just an alien waiting for permanent residency and I do not want my money stuck in any of the investment vehicles in a foreign land making it difficult for me to take it along with me when the day comes to leave the country.

    Well for the why part...Its absurd, I understand. But then why is there country limit? Why is H4 not same as L2? There are absurdities and depends on the perspective you look from.

    Why would they ban?? If they have compelling point like "To protect Americans assets against speculation and to preserve capital within the country".

    I also see that it is individual's prerogative, however the point here is to show some numbers we (L1, H1, EADs) are responsible for & hopefully, grease the wheels towards smoother status adjustments.





    2011 the circulatory system veins. circulatory system images. Circulatory System. image
  • Circulatory System. image



  • curiosity_76
    12-29 04:26 PM
    Let's do something together, and let the government aware of our problem.
    Let's get more and more people in and make our voice heard!



    more...


    circulatory system images. Cardiovascular System (Heart)
  • Cardiovascular System (Heart)



  • skark
    02-24 02:35 PM
    I thought someone here said that if your spouse got a new SSN via EAD and files tax jointly with this new SSN then one cannot efile and needs to paper file it. It appears that TaxCut is allowing one to eFile in this circumstance. Anyone else done it?





    circulatory system images. the circulatory system
  • the circulatory system



  • chmur
    08-01 12:45 PM
    Now that H.R 5582 has cleared Judiciary sub - commitee and moves to Judiciary Full Commitee, I think we all need to focus our "Call/Fax" campaign and overwhelm the fence sitters with calls etc .

    1. At Full judiciary commitee the list of congressman would be more than 10-15 .Probably 30-40??. Size wise it might be prohibitive.

    2 No point in 1000 of us calling Steve Kings ....He will never change his mind . Spare this effort to convince fence sitters instead. No point in calling the one who we know already support either.

    This leaves us with plenty of time to repeatedly call the fence sitters and force them to jump our way



    more...


    circulatory system images. Circulatory System compared to
  • Circulatory System compared to



  • veni001
    06-07 01:08 PM
    I am surprised with this thread. There is no Deadline for employemnt based GC (this was mentioned by Sen. Robert (Bob) Men�ndez,NJ when requesting to move the FB deadline which is clearly mentioned in the bill as May 01, 2005) . Please read the summary and text carefully.

    Summary:
    First five years
    Total number of merit-based green cards includes sum of:
    a.) First five fiscal years have same number of green cards as made available to EB category in 2005. This number is 246,878.
    b.) Any visa number not used by family based category.
    How the total number will be divided between Current system and new merit-based system and Y visa holders --
    - 10,000 (or more) reserved for exceptional aliens under �Y� visa category.
    - 90,000 (exactly 90,000 � not more not less) for backlogged (pending or approved I-140 applications). Currently, this number is 140,000.
    - Remaining possibly goes to new merits system. Until the merits system is ready for accepting petitions, the Y visa holders probably get a shot at this since the clause says �No more than 10,000� � leaving room to let it go up from 10,000 to whatever is left.

    and the TEXT of the Bill
    �(A) for the first five fiscal years shall be equal to the
    33 number of immigrant visas made available to aliens
    34 seeking immigrant visas under section 203(b) of this
    35 Act for fiscal year 2005, plus any immigrant visas
    36 not required for the class specified in (c), of which:
    37 (i) at least 10,000 will be for exceptional aliens
    38 in nonimmigrant status under section
    39 101(a)(15)(Y); and
    40 (ii) 90,000 will be for aliens who were the
    41 beneficiaries of an application that was pending
    42 or approved at the time of the effective date of
    43 this section, per Section 502(d) of the [Insert
    44 title of Act] ( Act not the bill)

    (c) EFFECTIVE DATE.�The amendments made by this section shall take
    11 effect on the first day of the fiscal year subsequent to the fiscal year of
    12 enactment.


    So a bill becomes law only after signed by the president, and the effective date could be Oct 01, 2007 if not Oct 01, 2008.

    So all the I-140 filed on of before Effective date are considered as pending!!

    I don't know why even lawyers are getting confused here!:confused:





    2010 Circulatory System circulatory system images. Circulatory System
  • Circulatory System



  • lghtslpr
    02-13 04:40 PM
    Personalised emails will add lot off value, sending mass faxes would create more business for Fellowes in selling more shredder. I woud request u to think again before you guys spam the offices

    I've been told by senators' aids that letters, faxes and email all have an impact. Politicians do not read them all, of course, but their aids summarize volume and content for them. I was told specifically that written letters carry more weight than emails, because they represent greater effort by the sender.

    -L.



    more...


    circulatory system images. The Circulatory System
  • The Circulatory System



  • rock
    03-14 06:01 PM
    Is there any way we can track that I-140 is either revoked or not by the old employer?





    hair Circulatory System. image circulatory system images. Circulatory System photo
  • Circulatory System photo



  • langagadu
    12-13 07:48 PM
    I am not clear about the problem but it may be possible they messed up the xerox copies they sent you with some one else? I would suggest to check that first.



    more...


    circulatory system images. circulatory system is to
  • circulatory system is to



  • gapala
    05-14 10:21 PM
    Technically you will be considered a Bachelors in US + 3 yrs Experience = Masters Equivallent = EB2.

    You should be a safe - EB2.


    Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, pls. consult a immigration attorney for advice.

    arc buddy, Is this your guess work OR based on any documentary evidence? I have never heard anythink like that before.. 3 years BCom+ 2 years Masters + 10 years Exp ===> 4 years US Degree + 3 Years Exp ===> US Masters equivalent ????:confused:
    could you please provide any links or equivalency guidelines from DOL or CIS or any agency for what you posted above. That will help members like me to understand this little better..

    Thanks in advance.

    I believe EB2 eligibility depends on the Job requirements and wording in LC for equivalency. Looking at the eligibility requirements.. there are 3 ways to classify as EB2.

    1)US Advance Degree (Masters) OR Equivalent
    2) US Bachelors or Equivalent + 5 Years of progressive experience.

    3) Three out of 4 below need to be provided to classify under Exceptional ability

    ---- a) Letters documenting at least ten years of full-time experience in the occupation being sought;

    ---- b) A license to practice the profession or certification for a particular profession or occupation;

    ---- c) Evidence that the alien has commanded a salary or other remuneration for services which demonstrates exceptional ability;

    ---- d) Membership in professional associations;

    ---- e) Recognition for achievements and significant contributions to the industry or field by peers, government entities, professional or business organizations.





    hot Cardiovascular System (Heart) circulatory system images. Human Circulatory System.
  • Human Circulatory System.



  • kate123
    06-17 01:42 PM
    As deecha suggested, consult a legal authority or you can also talk to some one at office of international students.

    good luck



    more...


    house [edit] Circulatory System circulatory system images. Circulatory System
  • Circulatory System



  • frostrated
    10-08 05:38 PM
    Comp A sponsored you in good faith that you will join them after getting the GC. So, you will need to be willing to join CompA now. But if CompA is not able to hire you, you need to get documentary evidence that Comp A is unable to hire you at the moment due to the circumstances which need to be specified in the letter. And then, you can go about your employment with Comp C.





    tattoo the circulatory system circulatory system images. diagram of circulatory system
  • diagram of circulatory system



  • softcrowd
    04-23 09:12 AM
    From Labor approval there is no direct way finding it out if its an Eb2/Eb3 (Other than going through the job requirements & inferring it). But if you have the I-140 reciept, its very easy...

    Go to the "Notice Type" section on the I-140 receipt, in that there is a "section:" of that says "Sec.203 (b) (2)" --> its an EB2. If thats "Sec.203 (b) (3)" --> its an EB3.



    more...


    pictures Circulatory System compared to circulatory system images. circulatory system
  • circulatory system



  • kaisersose
    08-04 02:41 PM
    Hi,

    My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
    I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...

    USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..

    thanks in advance..

    G-28 is optional and each form has to have its own G-28.

    The single G-28 in your case is for the I140. The rest of the applications are signed by you and are your own. if a signed G-28 is attached to each of these forms, then you will not receive receipts, etc. But without the G-28, all the communication will come to you directly, which is actually beneficial.

    So everything is alright in your case.





    dresses Human Circulatory System. circulatory system images. The Circulatory System
  • The Circulatory System



  • Michael chertoff
    08-19 10:16 AM
    Admin/Moderators and other distinguish members,
    Can we use this site for networking and socializing with people in similar situation and/or sharing similar vocations....
    This would mainly include invitation for a public gathering and encourage others to come forward. Examples of nature of such public gathering:
    1. Say people in finance sector meet and exchange thoughts
    2. Religious in nature but will not be solicitation.
    3. General meeting etc...
    What do people in this forum think?
    Thanks
    Sanjeev

    Add Matrimonial too..only for H1b, F1B and any body without GC...



    more...


    makeup The Circulatory System circulatory system images. [edit] Circulatory System
  • [edit] Circulatory System



  • sugaur
    05-05 11:45 PM
    Transaction ID: 15509419M155420

    You sent a payment of $100.00 USD to Immigration Voice (donations@immigrationvoice.org)

    It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.





    girlfriend diagram of circulatory system circulatory system images. Circulatory System
  • Circulatory System



  • haifromsk@yahoo.com
    10-15 04:00 PM
    if RFE for w-2 USCIC will come to know- might not be the only way for USCIC to know





    hairstyles circulatory system is to circulatory system images. Circulatory System:
  • Circulatory System:



  • lostinbeta
    10-16 01:00 PM
    It is a default shape in Photoshop 7. You can view my attachment to see what it looks like.

    They might have it in Photoshop 6, not sure.





    hiralal
    05-01 07:10 AM
    we have to make USCIS more transparent and effective...
    There are several smaller campaigns that we can have ..one that comes to my mind is to show the benefits of legal immigration ..
    we can do something as easy as meeting our local realtors ..(maybe each member can meet 4-5 realtors in his area) ..show interest in buying a house and then back out saying that the GC delays are preventing you from buying a house ...(and maybe ask the realtors to advertise on IV :))





    lostinbeta
    10-21 06:11 PM
    Ummm, A big circle with some poofiness added....lol.

    Voila... a dog bed.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment