
pitha
06-12 02:42 PM
very well said, some people here say (or is it hope) that getting an amendment introduced and passed is as simple as buying a ticket to a movie. After all the shock treatment given to us by durbin, kyl, kennedy some people just want more shock treatment
it is very easy to say - support CIR and get our ammendments attached to CIR...we were not even able to put forth our ammdmt on the floor last time around....It is not as easy as 1-2-3 ...
SUpport BILL - Get Ammdt attached- Live happily ever after....
NUmber 2 above - Getting Ammddt attached - is next to impossible given the anti immigrant mood already persistant in senators (due to so many provisions for illegals) and also the Anti H1B lobbying thats been going on.
Remember we are always grouped with H1B folks, when it comes to GC
it is very easy to say - support CIR and get our ammendments attached to CIR...we were not even able to put forth our ammdmt on the floor last time around....It is not as easy as 1-2-3 ...
SUpport BILL - Get Ammdt attached- Live happily ever after....
NUmber 2 above - Getting Ammddt attached - is next to impossible given the anti immigrant mood already persistant in senators (due to so many provisions for illegals) and also the Anti H1B lobbying thats been going on.
Remember we are always grouped with H1B folks, when it comes to GC
wallpaper images Reindeer Cake Pops
WeldonSprings
10-17 11:58 AM
USCIS NSC and TSC is cutting the line in approval of I-140 aplications and is not following First In First Out policy.
This affects not only the I-140 applications, but pending I-485 (EB-2) applications too.
USCIS NSC and TSC is approving I-140 applications for EB-1 and EB-2 ROW cases filed six months ago, and letting them go ahead and grab the coveted visa number.
However, they are not approving EB-2 India and China I-140 applications, because of non-availability of visa numbers.
This is causing an issue with the horizontal spill-over effect as described in the Immigration and Nationality Act.
EB-2 India and China waiting patiently since 2004 should have gotten those visa numbers via spill-over effect, not used by Rest of World, if USCIS had not approved their I-140 application, since they joined the line after the EB-2 India and China folks. This is blatant misjudgment and misorganization.
Please refer to immigration-law.com for full message, but here is the part of it:
The I-140 petitions have been experiencing a significant dely and witnessed a irregular pattern in processing times between the stand-alone I-140 filing cases and the I-140/I-485 concurrently filed cases. Here are some questions and answered which are revealed in the USCIS National Stakeholder Meeting on September 30, 2008:
Question: In TSC and NSC, there is dramatic delay for last July/August concurrently filed I-140. At the same time, TSC quickly approved many non-concurrently filed I-140 with application mailing dates later than last August and even in 2008. So far, the average waiting time for concurrent filers > 300 days and for non-concurrent is around 80 days, according to some voluntary tracking data. Is that delay caused by the Plus Pilot program installed in TSC in Feb 2008, under which the entire I-140 and I-485 package is reviewed by one officer? If so, does that mean I-140s won't be processed and approved until the petitioner's Priority Date becomes Current? A delay of processing, and then denial, in I-140 adjudication could cause serious could cause serious problems for I-485 portability.
Response: Visa availability has been the primary focus at the Texas Service Center and the Nebraska Service Center for concurrent filings and stand alone I-485s. In recent weeks, we have identified I-140 petitions that have been held up because of visas are not available. These filings are placed in the workflow by I-140 processing date within the range of those that were processed after having been filed independent of an adjustment application. The instance of delayed I-140 adjudication should decrease significantly. Petitions that are outside of the posted processing dates can be raised to our attention through the 1 800 customer service number. Officers in the Call Centers will issue a service request if a call about the status of an application is received one day beyond the processing time listed on the website.
This affects not only the I-140 applications, but pending I-485 (EB-2) applications too.
USCIS NSC and TSC is approving I-140 applications for EB-1 and EB-2 ROW cases filed six months ago, and letting them go ahead and grab the coveted visa number.
However, they are not approving EB-2 India and China I-140 applications, because of non-availability of visa numbers.
This is causing an issue with the horizontal spill-over effect as described in the Immigration and Nationality Act.
EB-2 India and China waiting patiently since 2004 should have gotten those visa numbers via spill-over effect, not used by Rest of World, if USCIS had not approved their I-140 application, since they joined the line after the EB-2 India and China folks. This is blatant misjudgment and misorganization.
Please refer to immigration-law.com for full message, but here is the part of it:
The I-140 petitions have been experiencing a significant dely and witnessed a irregular pattern in processing times between the stand-alone I-140 filing cases and the I-140/I-485 concurrently filed cases. Here are some questions and answered which are revealed in the USCIS National Stakeholder Meeting on September 30, 2008:
Question: In TSC and NSC, there is dramatic delay for last July/August concurrently filed I-140. At the same time, TSC quickly approved many non-concurrently filed I-140 with application mailing dates later than last August and even in 2008. So far, the average waiting time for concurrent filers > 300 days and for non-concurrent is around 80 days, according to some voluntary tracking data. Is that delay caused by the Plus Pilot program installed in TSC in Feb 2008, under which the entire I-140 and I-485 package is reviewed by one officer? If so, does that mean I-140s won't be processed and approved until the petitioner's Priority Date becomes Current? A delay of processing, and then denial, in I-140 adjudication could cause serious could cause serious problems for I-485 portability.
Response: Visa availability has been the primary focus at the Texas Service Center and the Nebraska Service Center for concurrent filings and stand alone I-485s. In recent weeks, we have identified I-140 petitions that have been held up because of visas are not available. These filings are placed in the workflow by I-140 processing date within the range of those that were processed after having been filed independent of an adjustment application. The instance of delayed I-140 adjudication should decrease significantly. Petitions that are outside of the posted processing dates can be raised to our attention through the 1 800 customer service number. Officers in the Call Centers will issue a service request if a call about the status of an application is received one day beyond the processing time listed on the website.
coopheal
03-12 12:19 PM
First of all I don't know who sachbole is ?
I have contributed to IV in faxes, phone calls and sending numerous letters. You can always check my history before analyzing from a blind eye. I have been here for a while, I have even spoken to a few IV core members.
That being said, IV need's be more organized, blind actions and blind analysis wont get us anywhere.
It is the IV core members responsibility, I am aware of the challenges, but people are quiet frustrated and desperate for a change.
If IV is committed on its objectives, then organize a rally or a meeting with USCIS, I will be there.
Show the world what you are and stand for, not just talks should be the motto of this organization. Need my trust and money, please earn it.
IV does not want your money. Its not asking for Charity.
IV is working on getting relief for people stuck in EB green card mess. If you would like something done in this regards contribute money, time and efforts to IV.
I have contributed to IV in faxes, phone calls and sending numerous letters. You can always check my history before analyzing from a blind eye. I have been here for a while, I have even spoken to a few IV core members.
That being said, IV need's be more organized, blind actions and blind analysis wont get us anywhere.
It is the IV core members responsibility, I am aware of the challenges, but people are quiet frustrated and desperate for a change.
If IV is committed on its objectives, then organize a rally or a meeting with USCIS, I will be there.
Show the world what you are and stand for, not just talks should be the motto of this organization. Need my trust and money, please earn it.
IV does not want your money. Its not asking for Charity.
IV is working on getting relief for people stuck in EB green card mess. If you would like something done in this regards contribute money, time and efforts to IV.
2011 hello kitty cake pops,
gkrish
04-27 03:10 PM
Would like to post my experience at the point of entry recently.
Just got back from an India vacation trip and entered thru SEA airport. Am still on a H1B(8 years running) and was a bit concerned about the posts saying that H1B are being questioned at the POE. In fact, before leaving I got a chance to speak to someone who runs a small consulting firm and his advice was to cancel my trip and avoid any Interntional travel.
But I went anyways went ahead since I had the confidence/hope due to working for a huge American organization; a name which will anyone will recognize.
I have a AP as well and was prepared to use it if faced with issues on re-entering with H1.
To my pleasant surprise, the immigration process took less than 2 mts, the fastest in my personal experience ever. Just 2 questions were asked by the officer who was very polite and friendly -- where do I work and for how long. Thats it.
Will conclude that if one if you work for a fairly reputable/well known orgn, then travelling on H1B should not be an issue.
Cheers
Just got back from an India vacation trip and entered thru SEA airport. Am still on a H1B(8 years running) and was a bit concerned about the posts saying that H1B are being questioned at the POE. In fact, before leaving I got a chance to speak to someone who runs a small consulting firm and his advice was to cancel my trip and avoid any Interntional travel.
But I went anyways went ahead since I had the confidence/hope due to working for a huge American organization; a name which will anyone will recognize.
I have a AP as well and was prepared to use it if faced with issues on re-entering with H1.
To my pleasant surprise, the immigration process took less than 2 mts, the fastest in my personal experience ever. Just 2 questions were asked by the officer who was very polite and friendly -- where do I work and for how long. Thats it.
Will conclude that if one if you work for a fairly reputable/well known orgn, then travelling on H1B should not be an issue.
Cheers
more...
miami75
07-02 10:27 PM
Here is my contribution Google Order #920441777988850
Mr.Z
12-10 05:32 PM
Hi friends,
I need your help!!!
I'm here at California with L-2 visa. I can stay legally in US but i can not get a SSN number, i can work too.But For a driver license they ask for SSN. Do i still get the Driver License or no?
Thank you very much...
Anyone:confused::confused:
I need your help!!!
I'm here at California with L-2 visa. I can stay legally in US but i can not get a SSN number, i can work too.But For a driver license they ask for SSN. Do i still get the Driver License or no?
Thank you very much...
Anyone:confused::confused:
more...

thomachan72
04-11 09:32 AM
Before taking up any agenda, check with IV core whether it is the right time.
If it was the right time, why wouldn't IV core initiate any action items when members are so willing to take up those ?
I think Suhail raised a verry valid point. However, to recapture unused visa numbers might not just be an administrative fix. it would require a law being passed just for that and that then becomes a whole different issue.
We know visa numbers have been wasted but can we persuade and get a majority vote on a legislation that would recapture unused visa numbers?? That to me is a mighty big task in itself.... just like raising the country limits.
I am certainly not discouraing anybody....
On the other hand, is there any legal issue involved that could be fought in a court of law?? Since there were more applications pending than the allowed anual limit why were not sufficient numbers of visas issued? was it because there was a per country limit?? If that is true they can simply say unless the per country limit is removed they cannot issue more numbers to India/china.
Personally, I therefore feel more inclined to fight for these:-
1) Taking of the per country limits (toughest one)
2) Allowing change of status application irrespective of availability of visa numbers
3) Allowing for H1b stamping from within the US
4) premium processing of I-140
If it was the right time, why wouldn't IV core initiate any action items when members are so willing to take up those ?
I think Suhail raised a verry valid point. However, to recapture unused visa numbers might not just be an administrative fix. it would require a law being passed just for that and that then becomes a whole different issue.
We know visa numbers have been wasted but can we persuade and get a majority vote on a legislation that would recapture unused visa numbers?? That to me is a mighty big task in itself.... just like raising the country limits.
I am certainly not discouraing anybody....
On the other hand, is there any legal issue involved that could be fought in a court of law?? Since there were more applications pending than the allowed anual limit why were not sufficient numbers of visas issued? was it because there was a per country limit?? If that is true they can simply say unless the per country limit is removed they cannot issue more numbers to India/china.
Personally, I therefore feel more inclined to fight for these:-
1) Taking of the per country limits (toughest one)
2) Allowing change of status application irrespective of availability of visa numbers
3) Allowing for H1b stamping from within the US
4) premium processing of I-140
2010 cake pops valentines.
ak_2006
09-09 02:37 PM
I feel like there will be no special help from anybody including IV. I am not blaming IV for this as they have to fight for all. We (EBI) need lead the fight to do something.
But many of us not willing to do spend time/money for this cause. If a person can't do those, switch jobs, and find jobs where we can start processing in EB2, or ask current employers to apply in EB2.
But many of us not willing to do spend time/money for this cause. If a person can't do those, switch jobs, and find jobs where we can start processing in EB2, or ask current employers to apply in EB2.
more...
vin13
11-10 11:07 PM
Guys..
I have been watching and participating in this drama for a long time....
We must go to court for the correct interpretation and enforcement of UNUSED VISA from ROW / undersubscribed catagories. THERE IS NO CASE FOR EVEN WAITING FOR ONE QUARTER. 20,000 VISA are available unused at a given time, they should ALL be immediately allocated to the guys in the Q.
This will benefit all EB 2 / EB 3
We really should not have any debate about loosing the case etc... Let us try and loose the case... At least , we will have the satisfaction of trying...
If your are with me please respond to this thread
We MUST take the advantage of low VISA usage in this recession and cut the line by tens of thousand
Seriously guys,
We worked on putting a draft letter to address quarterly spillover just yesterday. We even planned for a conference call. We ended up with just two of us. The draft letter is still out there in Donor forum:Quarterly spillover
There is more talk than people wanting to really do something. We cannot get people to attend a conference call. How can we expect to mobilize to go to court?
Here is the draft. See if some of you can use it to fight the cause.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Charles Oppenheim,
First of all we would like to congratulate the administration for taking the right steps by changing the USCIS website and making detailed information available to the applicants. We would like to also thank the administration for proactively working on I485 cases and pre-adjudicating them.
We are writing to get clarification regarding the law that control the unused VISA numbers falling across to other countries here after referred as �Spill-over� process. Looking at the VISA date movement over previous few years in last calendar quarter made us believe that Spill-over followed by USCIS is yearly and not quarterly.
The law being referred as defined in Immigration and Nationality Act: Section ACT 202 - Numerical Limitation to any single foreign state under Sec. 202. [8 U.S.C. 1152]
(3) Exception if additional visas available. - If because of the application of paragraph (2) with respect to one or more foreign states or dependent areas, the total number of visas available under both subsections (a) and (b) of section 203 for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who otherwise may be issued such a visa, paragraph (2) shall not apply to visas made available to such states or areas during the remainder of such calendar quarter.
(5) 2/ RULES FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
(A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
(B) LIMITING FALL ACROSS FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES SUBJECT TO SUBSECTION (e)- In the case of a foreign state or dependent area to which subsection (e) applies, if the total number of visas issued under section 203(b) exceeds the maximum number of visas that may be made available to immigrants of the state or area under section 203(b)consistent with subsection (e) (determined without regard to this paragraph),in applying subsection (e) all visas shall be deemed to have been required for the classes of aliens specified in section 203(b).
Our interpretation of the Section 202(a)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act states that if total demand will be insufficient to use all available numbers in a particular Employment preference category in a *calendar quarter*, then the unused numbers may be made available without regard to the annual �per-country� limit. We feel that *quarterly Spill-over helps* both the administration as well as applicants.
Quarterly Spill-over will benefit administration by:
1) Steady VISA movement will increase visibility for the administration in turn will help administration to forecast forward movement of VISA dates.
2) Spill-over when issued quarterly, effectively reduces/minimizes chances of visas wastages as the burden is not pushed at the end of fiscal year.
3) Balanced workload for the immigration officers and card issue helping USCIS to better manage efficiently, as Spill-over is divided in 4 quarters, rather only in last quarter.
4) Spill-over when issued quarterly means saving administrative effort, time and money in processing EAD, Advance parole applications for the petitioners who may get GCs as much as 9 months earlier and who are near Approval dates.
5) Effective forward movement of VISA dates will give opportunity for potential applicants to file I-485 earlier, which in turn will bring steady new workload to administration.
Quarterly Spill-over will benefit Applicants by:
1) Existing applicants potentially will be able to get their permanent residencies 6-8 months in advance.
2) New petitioners will be able to file their I-485, EAD and AP sooner due to Forward movement in VISA dates.
3) Streamlined VISA movement helps retrogressed Applicants effectively estimate their approval dates to plan their future appropriately.
As explained above by following quarterly Spill-over process as defined by law will be WIN-WIN for administration and applicants. We would appreciate your kind clarification/action on implementation of this existing rule. Thanks,
I have been watching and participating in this drama for a long time....
We must go to court for the correct interpretation and enforcement of UNUSED VISA from ROW / undersubscribed catagories. THERE IS NO CASE FOR EVEN WAITING FOR ONE QUARTER. 20,000 VISA are available unused at a given time, they should ALL be immediately allocated to the guys in the Q.
This will benefit all EB 2 / EB 3
We really should not have any debate about loosing the case etc... Let us try and loose the case... At least , we will have the satisfaction of trying...
If your are with me please respond to this thread
We MUST take the advantage of low VISA usage in this recession and cut the line by tens of thousand
Seriously guys,
We worked on putting a draft letter to address quarterly spillover just yesterday. We even planned for a conference call. We ended up with just two of us. The draft letter is still out there in Donor forum:Quarterly spillover
There is more talk than people wanting to really do something. We cannot get people to attend a conference call. How can we expect to mobilize to go to court?
Here is the draft. See if some of you can use it to fight the cause.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Charles Oppenheim,
First of all we would like to congratulate the administration for taking the right steps by changing the USCIS website and making detailed information available to the applicants. We would like to also thank the administration for proactively working on I485 cases and pre-adjudicating them.
We are writing to get clarification regarding the law that control the unused VISA numbers falling across to other countries here after referred as �Spill-over� process. Looking at the VISA date movement over previous few years in last calendar quarter made us believe that Spill-over followed by USCIS is yearly and not quarterly.
The law being referred as defined in Immigration and Nationality Act: Section ACT 202 - Numerical Limitation to any single foreign state under Sec. 202. [8 U.S.C. 1152]
(3) Exception if additional visas available. - If because of the application of paragraph (2) with respect to one or more foreign states or dependent areas, the total number of visas available under both subsections (a) and (b) of section 203 for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who otherwise may be issued such a visa, paragraph (2) shall not apply to visas made available to such states or areas during the remainder of such calendar quarter.
(5) 2/ RULES FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
(A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
(B) LIMITING FALL ACROSS FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES SUBJECT TO SUBSECTION (e)- In the case of a foreign state or dependent area to which subsection (e) applies, if the total number of visas issued under section 203(b) exceeds the maximum number of visas that may be made available to immigrants of the state or area under section 203(b)consistent with subsection (e) (determined without regard to this paragraph),in applying subsection (e) all visas shall be deemed to have been required for the classes of aliens specified in section 203(b).
Our interpretation of the Section 202(a)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act states that if total demand will be insufficient to use all available numbers in a particular Employment preference category in a *calendar quarter*, then the unused numbers may be made available without regard to the annual �per-country� limit. We feel that *quarterly Spill-over helps* both the administration as well as applicants.
Quarterly Spill-over will benefit administration by:
1) Steady VISA movement will increase visibility for the administration in turn will help administration to forecast forward movement of VISA dates.
2) Spill-over when issued quarterly, effectively reduces/minimizes chances of visas wastages as the burden is not pushed at the end of fiscal year.
3) Balanced workload for the immigration officers and card issue helping USCIS to better manage efficiently, as Spill-over is divided in 4 quarters, rather only in last quarter.
4) Spill-over when issued quarterly means saving administrative effort, time and money in processing EAD, Advance parole applications for the petitioners who may get GCs as much as 9 months earlier and who are near Approval dates.
5) Effective forward movement of VISA dates will give opportunity for potential applicants to file I-485 earlier, which in turn will bring steady new workload to administration.
Quarterly Spill-over will benefit Applicants by:
1) Existing applicants potentially will be able to get their permanent residencies 6-8 months in advance.
2) New petitioners will be able to file their I-485, EAD and AP sooner due to Forward movement in VISA dates.
3) Streamlined VISA movement helps retrogressed Applicants effectively estimate their approval dates to plan their future appropriately.
As explained above by following quarterly Spill-over process as defined by law will be WIN-WIN for administration and applicants. We would appreciate your kind clarification/action on implementation of this existing rule. Thanks,
hair cake pops valentines.

hsm2007
10-11 11:56 AM
Guys,
After responding to the RFE last week, I have been seeing continous LUDs on my 485. They were on 10/8, 10/9 and today on columbus day 10/11. There was also one when they registered my RFE response on 10/6.
And to add to that I received a FP notice for both spouse and myself but the date isn't until after 3 weeks. Can I get the FP done early? I don't want them to sit on my application for another 3 weeks just because they are waiting for my FP.
After responding to the RFE last week, I have been seeing continous LUDs on my 485. They were on 10/8, 10/9 and today on columbus day 10/11. There was also one when they registered my RFE response on 10/6.
And to add to that I received a FP notice for both spouse and myself but the date isn't until after 3 weeks. Can I get the FP done early? I don't want them to sit on my application for another 3 weeks just because they are waiting for my FP.
more...

catchupvijay
06-11 02:01 PM
Thanks!
hot I made these cake pops for my
vgayalu
07-24 08:53 AM
I have a same idea like Mr Rpatel. I wrote a Personal message to our moderator Logiclife. But I failed to explain effectively about this to Logiclife.
Now I got some support from Rpatel. This is the very important and bst solution for time being. Rpatel can you send a personal message to logiclife with more clear picture please.
Vgayalu.
To the core group/Senior Members,
If I understand it right, the ability to concurrently file I40/I485 was introduced by the legacy INS through a memo in July of 2002 and it went effective almost immediately on July 31st 2002. I've tried to search for news archives on different law websites and to best of my knowledge it was purely an executive decision taken by INS governing body and no congressional or judicial intervention was needed to allow concurrent filing. In a very similar fashion, the new USCIS has indicated that it wants to discontinue concurrent filing in near future...an executive decision again.
Is it a possibility to get an audience with the USCIS director/start a letter campaign with the goal of getting them issue a memo allowing filing of I485/EAD even if the visa number is not available? The adjucation of the case would obviously happen only after visa number becomes available but as we all know this will be a big relief for all those who want to use AC21 provisions.
Passage of CIR/SKIL is very important in the longer run to reduce the overall greencard processing time and alleviate heavy backlogs but if we get this small relief right now it would help a lot of individuals from retrogressed countries waiting to file I485...and the good thing is, it looks like USCIS might have the ability to effect this change without a lengthy legislative process.
Any thoughts ??
Now I got some support from Rpatel. This is the very important and bst solution for time being. Rpatel can you send a personal message to logiclife with more clear picture please.
Vgayalu.
To the core group/Senior Members,
If I understand it right, the ability to concurrently file I40/I485 was introduced by the legacy INS through a memo in July of 2002 and it went effective almost immediately on July 31st 2002. I've tried to search for news archives on different law websites and to best of my knowledge it was purely an executive decision taken by INS governing body and no congressional or judicial intervention was needed to allow concurrent filing. In a very similar fashion, the new USCIS has indicated that it wants to discontinue concurrent filing in near future...an executive decision again.
Is it a possibility to get an audience with the USCIS director/start a letter campaign with the goal of getting them issue a memo allowing filing of I485/EAD even if the visa number is not available? The adjucation of the case would obviously happen only after visa number becomes available but as we all know this will be a big relief for all those who want to use AC21 provisions.
Passage of CIR/SKIL is very important in the longer run to reduce the overall greencard processing time and alleviate heavy backlogs but if we get this small relief right now it would help a lot of individuals from retrogressed countries waiting to file I485...and the good thing is, it looks like USCIS might have the ability to effect this change without a lengthy legislative process.
Any thoughts ??
more...
house cake pops pictures. cake pops
labogon
07-28 09:50 AM
I ask the same question to my lawyer when i saw your posting about your I_485 without the employer letter. This is his response, I hope this will help answer your question.
__________________________________________________ ____________
Thanks for the information! We included copies of your recent paystubs to meet this requirement. In essence the only 'initial' evidence that is required to get the case accepted are the properly signed forms, the correct filing fee amount, and some information about the basis for the filing. In your case that is the approved labor cert and info about the I-140.
If the Immigration Examiner wants any additional evidence about your eligibility he or she will issue a request for evidence. However in my experience the employer letter is very optional. I don't include it in about half of the cases I file and I have not received a request for it either.
I'll let you know when we get the receipt notices - probably not for another two weeks.
__________________________________________________ _____________
P.s. God bless the forces behind the Immigtration voice. I work as a teacher in an isolated native american reservation. The efforts done by the group to reverse the july visa bulletin decision has benefited a small portion of educators here in new mexico. You've done a great job. Thank you very much! I'll encourage my group here to contribute to keep this website working.
labogon
__________________________________________________ ____________
Thanks for the information! We included copies of your recent paystubs to meet this requirement. In essence the only 'initial' evidence that is required to get the case accepted are the properly signed forms, the correct filing fee amount, and some information about the basis for the filing. In your case that is the approved labor cert and info about the I-140.
If the Immigration Examiner wants any additional evidence about your eligibility he or she will issue a request for evidence. However in my experience the employer letter is very optional. I don't include it in about half of the cases I file and I have not received a request for it either.
I'll let you know when we get the receipt notices - probably not for another two weeks.
__________________________________________________ _____________
P.s. God bless the forces behind the Immigtration voice. I work as a teacher in an isolated native american reservation. The efforts done by the group to reverse the july visa bulletin decision has benefited a small portion of educators here in new mexico. You've done a great job. Thank you very much! I'll encourage my group here to contribute to keep this website working.
labogon
tattoo cake pops wedding.
newuser
05-06 03:28 PM
I got a reply from USCIS saying that they can process the request sorted by priority date and country of birth of the applicant. Processing time will be around 15 months and that they have got their answer on priority date.
what are the next steps?
15 MONTHS.....:mad:
what are the next steps?
15 MONTHS.....:mad:
more...
pictures cake pops valentines.
nawlinspoboys
09-28 08:39 AM
Good writeup on your brother's experience in India. My brother went to India (for a visit) after 8 years in USA. What he found was great stuff and real bad stuff going on at the same time. Good stuff includes amazing money and prosperity coming to middle and lower middle class of India(ofcourse the poor are left out of all this and suffer). 10 years back middle and lower middle class kids were suffering and getting a manufacturing or civil job for 1000 Rs (after reference from a company insider). Now they get 30 or 40 thousand to begin with. Thats amazin. Downside is lots of cars, tremendous amount of pollution, congestion and same bureaucracy as before. The infrastucture is getting worse and no relief in sight. Also Indian professionals complain about long hours to support US clients. They have no normal family life. Most people stay in the offices till 10 in the night. So I guess it all depends on what each one of us wants. Returning to India is a good idea if you dont mind all the bad things. If you want to live a easy life stick to USA. Ofcourse you will need to diversify in career in coming years.
DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON EU..THEY SUCK A**!!!! TOO LIBERAL (AND RACIST) FOR THEIR OWN DEMISE!!
DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON EU..THEY SUCK A**!!!! TOO LIBERAL (AND RACIST) FOR THEIR OWN DEMISE!!
dresses Birthday+cake+pops+recipe
dhesha
07-18 10:18 PM
called uscis to ask when july 2 filers are likely to get receipt notice.She said because of the load of apps expected it might take about 4 to 6 wks.I hope july 2 filers don t have to pay huge penalty for filing on the very ifirst eligible day:( (something to worry about till this journey ends i guess):(
this 4 to 6 weeks is from 2nd July or 17 July?
this 4 to 6 weeks is from 2nd July or 17 July?
more...
makeup cake pops photo.
Khujaokutta
03-10 07:40 PM
I too agree that the flood gates will open soon...only that the gurkha who controls the gates is opening them so slowly that every bullietien there is no change or miniscule change.
We need to get the watchman to open the flood gates....:D...otherwise we will be saying this even after one year...that the gates will open soon.....when actually they open so little that its like a RAMSAY horror movie (Bandh DArwaza or something)
We need to get the watchman to open the flood gates....:D...otherwise we will be saying this even after one year...that the gates will open soon.....when actually they open so little that its like a RAMSAY horror movie (Bandh DArwaza or something)
girlfriend cake pops recipe.
gc28262
12-20 05:39 PM
Yes, I did. In fact, many times.
If you were not laid off, it is fine. Technically you are out of status only when you are laid off. If company didn't pay you that is probably an issue for the company not you.
If you traveled out and came back to US with a proper visa stamping, your old "wrongdoings" are pardoned. That is what 245(k) is all about. If you are not filing your GC through the same employer, you are even better off.
Relax !
If you were not laid off, it is fine. Technically you are out of status only when you are laid off. If company didn't pay you that is probably an issue for the company not you.
If you traveled out and came back to US with a proper visa stamping, your old "wrongdoings" are pardoned. That is what 245(k) is all about. If you are not filing your GC through the same employer, you are even better off.
Relax !
hairstyles Cake Pops « bakerella.com
makemygc
07-16 08:23 PM
From now on every year, we should send a copy of I797 (H1B) and our tax records to each and every senator and house representative so that they do not get carried away by the misinterpreted facts presented to them by Lou Dobbs, NumbersUSA, Programmers Guild and FAIRUS.
Not a good idea. You identity might get stolen. You can't trust these people. They will simply forward your record to identity thiefs.
Not a good idea. You identity might get stolen. You can't trust these people. They will simply forward your record to identity thiefs.
fcres
07-23 04:15 PM
Well according to this FAQ dated 07/23 they will accept application without medical report (Qn# 13) which is also an initial evidence. So i hope EVL is also ok.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
sanju
11-11 05:37 PM
I am not sure what lobbying efforts would do for us, haven't worked so far...
You have been waiting for your GC approval. Have you gotten it yet? No. Everything you have done hasn't worked. Then why continue to wait for the GC? Lets leave.
You see what I am saying. I am merely using your argument to highlight the ignorance embedded in your post.
I leave it up to IV core to followup on these ideas. I repeat, as I have done so many times, it is all about marketing + media presence. We won the July 2007 visa bulletin battle because of adverse media reaction to the state department. Grass roots stuff is all good, but no one will ever notice it.
I repeat, as I have done so many times, asking others to work on your ideas (which you seem to think are original and your own) is common wisdom on these forums. Next time, try to come up with something original.
.
You have been waiting for your GC approval. Have you gotten it yet? No. Everything you have done hasn't worked. Then why continue to wait for the GC? Lets leave.
You see what I am saying. I am merely using your argument to highlight the ignorance embedded in your post.
I leave it up to IV core to followup on these ideas. I repeat, as I have done so many times, it is all about marketing + media presence. We won the July 2007 visa bulletin battle because of adverse media reaction to the state department. Grass roots stuff is all good, but no one will ever notice it.
I repeat, as I have done so many times, asking others to work on your ideas (which you seem to think are original and your own) is common wisdom on these forums. Next time, try to come up with something original.
.



No comments:
Post a Comment