Still haven't figure it out yet why my bike won't run…
Not 'cause of the engine thou.
The engine is fine, but there's seem to be a continuity of problems that revolve around it.
If its not the leaking gas tank, the carburetor is over flooded.
When the spacing for the front wheel are attached, the battery drop-out of charge.
And belief me, it happen.
(Not over dramatized about the whole thing!)
Anyway I do love my bike, so I just don't have the heart to sell it and find me a more decent one to work with.
Just finishing up a couple a bike for a friend and my brother.. And doing a few progress on my other bike.
Its easy to work with those bike by myself cuz they all have smaller engine and cheaper spare-part.
Don't know why I choose my bike a bit bigger then the others though..( A compensation maybe?? Hahaha).
I just happen to have a feeling about it as soon as I saw it.
"This bike is COOL!"
-but none the less, a cool bike that won't run is so UNCOOL-
These last few month I've been neglecting my bike and doing a bit of doodles on my drawing, maybe just need to find the rhythm to work on my bike again.
But its coming back now.
Bee seeing you later…
Cheers!
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.



No comments:
Post a Comment