Friday, January 30, 2009

Watch! Watch! Watch! Watch!



Seriously I have been hearing about this movie everywhere I turn. In class, on t.v, in writing, on the net.
Slumdog Millionaire has already won at the Golden Globes & SAG Awards and now they are up for 10 Oscar nominations! I am going to see it asap & I will be back with what I believe will be an inspiring story. I love the Indian culture, I think they are really beautiful people with great spirits. I am looking forward to watching this film and you all should too.
Here is the trailer & you can check the Amanda Diva show where she discussed it.
The plot is: A Mumbai teen who grew up in the slums, becomes a contestant on the Indian version of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" He is arrested under suspicion of cheating, and while being interrogated, events from his life history are shown which explain why he knows the answers


No comments:

Post a Comment