Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nike Coraline Dunks

I want you! I need you! oh baby, oh baby
This post is depressing me. Jump to learn it all!

Photobucket

These Coraline dunks were made especially to promote the new film. They are hand made & unbelievable greatness. The amount of features is just as fun as the movie looks, including hand stitching & a glow in the dark sole. They come in 4 different super cool boxes. Some people were fortunate enough to get them for free..including Nitrolicious, who's pics are below (lucky bitch, I'm so jealous). (they look cute on her) And there will be 1000 pairs given away for free to lucky winners. At the end of the movie, after the credits a secret code will be given, go to the website, coraline.com/dunks, follow the instructions & you might just win. I'm praying I win. I need these in my life. They are so uniquely beautiful. The tail details are fucking crazy! I'm depressed knowing my possibilities are so slim. But I will have hope.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

*pics thanks to nitrolicious, hypebeast, and wktwelve

No comments:

Post a Comment