Sunday, September 21, 2008

of course Kanye has a ghost writer


A-List argued with me mad long ago about how Kanye couldn't possibly be making all those posts, and i tried to defend our big brother saying I'm sure he makes time on the planes and shit. Well a while ago I switched to A-List's side. But his recent post titled Fresh Kid: Samantha Ronson shows 100% proof. Homie displayed 5 pages! of pics of Sam Ronson. He had some great pics too. But remember my post on Sam a while ago, that shit took me forever to save and upload those 12 pics, you mean to tell me Kanye West took the time to find, save, and upload 5 pages worth of pics! C'mon we're not buying that shit.

Listen, Kanye, we know you're a busy man, and we do believe that you write those personal posts, and we're sure you have complete say in all posts made, but you don't have to front. It's ok if you got someone writing posts for your site, just keep it funky homie. We won't love you any less.

No comments:

Post a Comment