Friday, January 7, 2011

THE STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD!!



I'm very honored, as well as happy, to have received my second award, which was graciously given to me by LJ at Reader Recommended.  If she hadn't given it to me first, and someone else had, I would certainly have included her in my list of stylish bloggers, because her blog has plenty of style!  The content is just as awesome, so be sure to check it all out!  Thank you so much, LJ!!

And now for the rules related to this award:

1.)  Be sure to thank the person who gave you the award, and link back to his or her blog.
2.)  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.)  Pass the award along to 10 to 15 other bloggers whom you think have GREAT style.
4.)  Contact the bloggers you have chosen to let them know about the award.

Here are 7 things about me:

1.)  When I was around 2, my mom discovered the ideal way to keep me out of trouble.  She would put me in a playpen in the middle of the living room, with a "Reader's Digest" magazine next to me.  I would pick up the magazine, and become totally absorbed by it for quite a while, turning each page carefully as I looked it over.  When finished, I would simply fall asleep, still holding the magazine.

2.)  One of my fondest teen dreams was to own a big, black Arabian stallion (like the one in the Walter Farley books), and I would be the only one able to ride him, of course!

3.)  I have Scottish and English ancestors on my mother's side, and Spanish ones on my father's side.

4.)  I was introduced to science fiction at the age of 12 by a classmate named Sylvia, who affirmed that she was from another planet (I can't remember what it was called, but it was not in our solar system).  She told me that her real name was Chel-al Burr.  I then affirmed that my real name was Chal-ter Byron, and that I was really from Mars.  

5.)  I'm in the process of writing my first book, which will be a fantasy novel.

6.)  One of my favorite foods is "paella", which is a rice dish that contains chunks of chicken, as well as different types of seafood.  It's a very delish Spanish dish!  (A little alliteration goes a long way....)

7.)  I would love to win the lottery so I could have plenty of time to write, blog, read, paint, and study three subjects: theology, philosophy, and psychology. 


These are the fabulously stylish blogs I have found! 


1.)   A Myriad of Books

2.)   Book Lovers Delight

3.)   Blood Rose Books

4.)   Book Lover Book Chicks

5.)   Books and the Universe

6.)   Far From Reality

7.)   Happily Forever After

8.)   I Just Wanna Sit Here And Read

9.)   Love Fantasy Sci-Fi Novels

10.) My Overstuffed Bookshelf

11.) Quirky Fate Press

12.)  Reading Teen

13.)  Removing Stitches

14.)  Sapphire Romance Realm

15.)  Spellbound by Books


CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU STYLISH BLOGGERS!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment