Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sheryl Crow?s CMT Underwear Flash

Celebrities are notorious for showing off their undergarments at inopportune times, and Sheryl Crow gave the world a peek at her panties last night (June 8).

The ?If It Makes You Happy? songstress was performing a duet of ?Collide? with Kid Rock when the embarrassing moment occurred.

Crow was seated on a barstool when Rock motioned for her to get up and dance with him, and her short skirt was powerless to contain her underwear.

While presenting an award with Sara Evans, Sheryl commented, ?People all over America are tweeting that I was wearing a really short skirt when I sang with Kid Rock and that when I got up off the stool, I showed my underwear.? Evans shot back, ?At least you were wearing underwear.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/sheryl-crow/sheryl-crow%E2%80%99s-cmt-underwear-flash-512907

Camilla Belle Carla Campbell Carla Gugino Carmen Electra Carol Grow

No comments:

Post a Comment